Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilentLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
CONGRATS Amna on your new gallery, I know I am late but I was too lazy to comment anywhere since past two weeksπŸ€ͺ

I just went through all updates again and seriously your coloring just got even more gorgeous. I just saw the Sunaina/Shilpa one again and seriously the way you made it is STUNNING. Its one of my faveee siggies now from you.

Shilpa-Ian ones were HOT HOT! I don't even know him properly but they look AMAZING together.

Oh and those ViSu ones you made even without me knowing, they are one of your best also! You merged all pics soo well and they look soo cute😍 Oh and that merged KaSh pic siggy was no less, it was just magical.

Love especially those sad KaSh ones, they came out soo pretty and are eye-candy even though they are sad. And that Asmaani one "sighs" Good old days.

Just watched your VM also. OMG you gotta make MOREEE! That was soo good!πŸ€ͺ

I am glad you opened and good luck with all the requests. Get used to being packed, you have many ADMIRERSπŸ˜›
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
cant wait tooo see my Req all the BEST hun!<3333
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
edited mine pg14.. if u hving any problem, do tell me

senorita
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
goood luck with all reqs

senorita
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thx guyz
Edited by amna malik - 13 years ago
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
K so here u go. Hope u guyz like ur sigs

Lola

Ashu

Durgavni

Sneha

Dangelz

Senorita

Janu

Sam

Swetha

Freebies - TVD

@
lovekasuforeva
: u need to edit soon
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 😲πŸ€ͺ😍😍😍😍😍 Reserved for jumbo comment to be written after I finish studying for the night *if that even happens tonight*... until then gotta say THANK YOUUUUUUU πŸ€— I LOVE it!!!

So I think now might be a good time to edit this πŸ˜† Here goes...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my request, it is awesome to the power of infinity and I'm sooooo proud that it's mine... thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Amna, can't even thank you enough πŸ€— The way you worked in sooooo many pics, and the fact that in spite of that I can still make each one out so clearly, is one of about 2 dozen reasons that you are one of my all-time FAVorite siggiemakers on IF... tusi certified genius *tips hat like a dork* πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

One of the others... your phenomenal coloring... it's bold and subtle at the same time, makes me and probably many other people wanna stop and stare every time we see one of your sigs in someone's dabba 😍
😍😍😍😍 It makes the most mundane pics look all classy and elegant, then what to say of how it affects pics that are already royal looking like for example mytho πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So yeah I'm crazy about my request and so happy I went with that one cuz it is so unique and special and I'll love it forever... also loving the ones you made for Sneha, Aisha (esp the 2nd version... wow πŸ˜²πŸ‘), and of course of course of course, Janu's πŸ˜› You did an incredible job with the pics, the layout is so neat and tidy and that shadowy look you gave it is just PERFECT for the tragic theme... who care's that it says her name, she gave me the ok so I'm def adding to my slideshow  It is making me extra tempted to fill the void I've got from not req'ing a mytho sig myself by sending you some... suggestions... so don't mind if I do πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Will take my time though since I still have midterms, and you can take even more time, long as you want, surprise me 6 months from now I don't care πŸ˜†

Ok enough blabbing shabbing, sorry about that I'm just really cold so my fingers are racing 🀣 Thank you millions and billions of times for making us such beautiful sigs, and can't wait to see more! Take care hun πŸ€—
Edited by lola610 - 13 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

OMG OMG OMGOshhhh!πŸ€” am i dreamin?😍 ahh seein my req and sooo well blended!<33☺️ loved the first version am soo damn using it right away!<3333

I loved everyones req's!<33 ahh ur work are damn dreamy !<333

and loved the TVD staff's!<333
AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
omg<3<3<3<3<3 Res for comment<3
Thank you soooooooooo much for my sig<3<3
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
watched your vm lately,THAT WAS such a masterpiece :|
WOW!Even after 1 year,you still got the mindblowing touch in making ur vms like a PRO :D
Keep making more...it was so senti....i love the colouring n the song my FAV!
IT WAS A TREAT WATCHING :D