India-Forums

Aishu'sPlace|CLOSED|Next Shop Link P148 (Page 95)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! What an update, Aishu, every single one of your sigs truly glows with perfection, can't take my eyes off of them!Day Dreaming

Seriously, you have come a long way from when you first began siggie making, the styles and textures which you've mastered over the months really shows the hard work you put into your creations. The sigs and avis are all sooo beautiful, pure, and divine, just like you.HugBig smile

This one has got the be the BEST sig of this update, I just love its simplistic style and the coloring, do make more mytho creations in this style, especially in the recent ones you've been making using Sonia's textures and your own coloring.Big smile LOVE them!

Rock on, hun, I just love your shop SO much!Heart

-Janu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

OMG!! Aishi di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you! Thanks for the super cute banner! I'm so flattered di!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

OH MY GOSHH.
I need to breathe. ShockedShocked 
Your coloring is freaking gorgeously stunning Aishu!
 Haha, thanks again! You're the sweetest! So glad you liked my coloring even though it comes nowhere close to yours. LOL
Such pretty coloring shouldn't be allowed to exist LOL I seriously heart heart heart heart <3 each and every single one of your creations. Love love love the Ganpathi sig in the beginning. You
Awww, that's so super adorable and sweet of you to say di!
Thank you so much x 9454523453543562451! And yup, every single one of my update has to start with a Bappa sigg. It's impossible to be mine w/out including him in it. 
And that Krittika/Radha sig that you said stunk was my FAVORITE. So no, it did not stink at all. I love it. It's pure perfection. (if there's such a thing)
 OMG! Seroiusly? You liked that?
Haha, I just made it because I couldn't pass the time w/ anything else. I seriously detest how it turned out, but thanks anyway.

And that circle border thing you used is gorgeouss <3 Beautiful! No need to credit me. It's a common style. Love it so so so much!
Thank you! Took inspiration, actually stole it w/out telling, so had to credit you. And are you sure you don't want me to credit? The way you use it is just so Aishi style.
Love the Debina/Sita sigs as well! And the Sanaya/whatever the dudes name is (LOL) sigs are ADORABLE. I love the pair, they are so cute! (thoughh i still don't know his name ROFL)
He's cute thoughhEmbarrassed
 The dude's name is Barun Sobti. He's super cute na? :D love their jodi! My current fav telly jodi.
Thanks so much for liking the siggs di! I'm just so flattered! Really just walking on the clouds. Hopefully this will not go to my head.

What to say of your video avis? You're the photoshop genius, not mee ;p Your borders and designs are SO gorgeous. Love them all <3 Absolutely adore all of them!
Keep up the amazing work!
 Thank you so much!!
Haha, again. Hopefully this won't go to my head.
But that is so not true. You know you're the photoshop genius. Don't deny it. :P
But thanks for liking the avis! :D Means a lot that you said that! Thank you!

p.s you have no right to say any of your creations stink Aishu! We determine that! :p hehe
 Lolz, but you guys are too sensitive and never tell me when they do! :P
---------------------

Okey dokey, here's my video avi req.

Can I have the avis stacked just horizontally please? And can I also have them separately if possible? Big smile Embarrassed

With any sparkly design possibly? Embarrassed I know you do those really well. Not necessarily sparkly, just any kind of design you're comfortable with doing.

I can work with sparkles. I love sparkles. :D

Basically in this style. I love this style.
if possible, hehe :-)
^^that's another one of those avis that I'm disappointed in. Didn't save a psd, but I'll try my best.
Also the original video had so much yellow in it because it was low quality and was shot in the sun, so the coloring just turned out like  that. Don't remember what I did. 
LOL
 4:21 - 4:31
 4:37 - 4:42
^^OMG!! I just listened to that song and it's so cute! The dancing is EPIC and the tune keeps running through my head. Can never remember the words though. It might help if I knew the language.

4:20 -4:33

2:17 - 2:21

that's all :)
Thank you so so so so so so so so so much Aishuu! You are awesome! Take your time <3
Aish

muffins2waffles

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

@Rai, I know! Me! Haha.

Sorry I took so long. I was getting very lazy.

But thank you so much for commenting so fast!

And you know your comments are always so special!

Love reading them! Thanks for liking my work.

Thank you so much yaara!

Thank you x 100000000000000!!

@Avnii, thanks a lot!

Thanks a TON for liking that sigg.
I'm not really liking that one, but thanks anyways!

You're so sweet!

@Reeno, thanks a lot yaar!

So glad you liked my work!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And yeah, definitely making more IPKKND! :D

@Misha, Thanks a lot! So glad you liked the Arhi stuff! :D Me going gaga over their Jodi!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for such a super sweet comment!

@Aisha, thanks a lot for visiting and liking! Means a lot!

@kinshukkiaashiq, thank you so much!

So glad you liked! :D

xx-Rai-xx

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
OMGGG Aishuu you already did the first req! I didn't know you'd do it so fast so I changed it. Arghh I knew I should have told you!

Now I feel terrible! I am so sorry! Can you forgive me?

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones you did make though. The style and everything is SUPER cutee..using it of course :) You don't have to make the second req, but if you wanted to, that would be so very much appreciated Blushing I just love the song :)

But thank you SO SO SO SO SO muchh for the first ones <3 I shall use both sets because they both were technically my reqs. Thank you tonss, they are so gorgeous! Gahh, can't thank you enough! And you made two styles! Couldn't choose, so I'll prob use both.

You are seriously the best, and no this won't get to your head! LOL and if it does, it's okay because you have a right to be. You make the most amazing stuff :P

-Aish
P.S So sorry once again! And yes, you don't need to credit me for that. No probb, I'm honored that you got inspired by me :)

pakhara

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Rai, I know! Me! Haha.

Sorry I took so long. I was getting very lazy.

But thank you so much for commenting so fast!

And you know your comments are always so special!

Love reading them! Thanks for liking my work.

Thank you so much yaara!

Thank you x 100000000000000!!

no problem nd i dont think there is any problem in being lazy cuz i m really really lazy
nd ur welcome, ur welcome, ur welcome nd ur welcome (4 thanks so 4 welcomes LOL)

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

OMGGG Aishuu you already did the first req! I didn't know you'd do it so fast so I changed it. Arghh I knew I should have told you!

LOL, it's so totally fine! :D Thanks to this request, I started watching the movie! :D One of the vids was a high quality yt part w/ subtitles (the subtitles help SO much), so I had to go find the rest of them and see. Couldn't resist. The assasin guy is so super cute! OMG! He really reminds me of SRK in his earlier movies which I grew up watching. 

Now I feel terrible! I am so sorry! Can you forgive me?

Um, forgive you di? I should be thanking you for the above reason! Haha

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones you did make though. The style and everything is SUPER cutee..using it of course :) You don't have to make the second req, but if you wanted to, that would be so very much appreciated Blushing I just love the song :)

Awwwieee! Thanks so much! I'm so glad you liked them! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
And I'm so making the second one. I have the converted vids downloaded already.

But thank you SO SO SO SO SO muchh for the first ones <3 I shall use both sets because they both were technically my reqs. Thank you tonss, they are so gorgeous! Gahh, can't thank you enough! And you made two styles! Couldn't choose, so I'll prob use both.

You're SO SO SO SO SO SO welcome! So glad you liked them! And you don't have to use them, but thanks anyways! Love ya!

You are seriously the best, and no this won't get to your head! LOL and if it does, it's okay because you have a right to be. You make the most amazing stuff :P

lol! hehe, so not true, but thanks! Your compliments are way too much. I'm probably going to start floating away because my head'll be filled w/ so much air. Airheads, out of control! rofl.

-Aish
P.S So sorry once again! And yes, you don't need to credit me for that. No probb, I'm honored that you got inspired by me :)

OMG! Bas karo!! And no ways, that style is so yours. You've totally made it yours after all this time, so will credit whenever I use.

muffins2waffles

Debipriya Senior Member
Debipriya
Debipriya

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Aishu Hug, just visited page 57 Update and Enjoyed all the Creations from JSK, SK, RS R, Meera  and  specially the Krishna-Arjun from MB, Wow! Loved it! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 

And Ganapati Bappa in pink is looking very nice!! Star Star

Love Heart

pakhara

...ASB100... IF-Dazzler
...ASB100...
...ASB100...

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Amazing sigs Aishu!!!
love all of them..they're gorgeous!!!

-Asha