India-Forums

Aishu'sPlace|CLOSED|Next Shop Link P148 (Page 84)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

@Swancy, thanks a lot dear! I am so glad that you liked your siggy! And thank you sooo much for using it! Your comment is really so very sugary sweet and wonderful to read! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

@Parina di, thank you so much di! It means so much coming from you! And thank you for liking that JSK sigg! <3

@Rai, oh my sweeto! Lol, had to give you that nickname! Hahah, thanks a lot yaar! Always love to read your comments! You always reply on my siggs individually and that makes me feel so special! Thank q so much yaara!! And lol, thank you for liking the TL avis! I know, after a LONG time huh! And glad you think I'm improving. Actually, I don't really like my style right now, so trying to improve.

And your cousins are coming? That's so great! Mine live all the way in India, so I don't get to see them or anything. But you're so lucky! Lol, puch kya rahi hai? Family is more important. Zyada time IF pe bitayegi toh unko bura lagega. Enjoy!

@Aisha, thanks a lot yaar! Glad you liked!

@Minu, thanks a lot sweety! Glad you liked my siggs! You're so nice as to say that. And lol, how do I make them like that? Idk, I just make them, but they always turn out pretty crappy. Your own style is so gorgeous!

@Sanaya, awww!! Thanks a lot yaar! Thanks for visiting and replying! Glad you liked my work!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xx-Rai-xx

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

@Aishi di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, I started my reply the same way! Awww, you are so sooo sooo sweet di! OMG!

You are the sweetestestest di in the world! Lol! And your comments are just as sweet!

Thanks a million! You're siggies are still a gazillion times better than mine, but still! Thank you!! And the star is so super cute!

And Meghan is in a Sony show called Saas Bina Sasural. He plays the younger brother-in-law. :D

@Misha, Thank you so much yaara! You're shoo sweet!! Glad you liked my work Mish! Thanks for visiting!

@Asha, thanks a whole lot! Means so much that you liked and commented!

@Preeti, thanks a lot! Glad you liked the PR siggy! Means a lot that you commented! Thank you!!

@Jen! OMG! Thanks for commenting and visiting yaar! :D I always look up to your work so this means a lot! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :D Glad you liked the Tanu avis and SBS sigg! Thanks!

@Sano, thanks a lot yaara! You're so kind as to visit n like my stuff! You're such a pro sigg maker so it's so cool for me that you commented!

muffins2waffles

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged

@Ashlesha, Thanks a lot yaar! I read your comment and it was just so kind of you to say all that! Glad you liked my style and my "seriously funny" oxymoronical signature. Lol!

Thanks yaara! Really! So happy you visited!

@Bushra, thanks a lot sweety! Glad you liked that sigg!

@Avni, thank q yaar! So happy you left one of your sweet comments here again! Thanks a lot! Glad you liked those siggs! I'll keep updating, but the same thing goes for you! When are you updating and when will your shop be open?

@Reeno, thanks a lot yaara! Wow! So glad you liked my work! OMG! You're one of the best sigg makers I know, so if you like, then all is well! Lol!

Thanks!

@LovePRSoham, thanks a lot! And lol, glad you liked that Sachu and Archu sigg! Sabse pavitra rishta toh Maa aur Bete ka hota hai na? Toh Pavitra Rishta ka pavitra rishta. Lol.

@Madiha, thanks a lot yaar! :D

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Sorry for the delay in replying!
Busy due to online classes.
Whew, at least I'm all done now!
Will be open for requests until next Friday! My dad's coming then!Smile

xx-Rai-xx

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

@Rai, oh my sweeto! Lol, had to give you that nickname! Hahah, thanks a lot yaar! OMG i love that name my sweeto nd ur welcome :) Always love to read your comments! You always reply on my siggs individually and that makes me feel so special! Thank q so much yaara!! u r so much welcome yaara Tongue nd glad to make u feel special And lol, thank you for liking the TL avis! I know, after a LONG time huh!  LOL yup after long time nd u also used awesome scenes nd it was just beautiful And glad you think I'm improving. Actually, I don't really like my style right now, so trying to improve. u can always try new style nd c how they come out nd i love the style of Rati's sig as u noe already 

And your cousins are coming? Yup they came last wednesday That's so great! Mine live all the way in India, so I don't get to see them or anything. But you're so lucky! trust me i m not lucky i always have to go to the park with them which is annoying nd they r annoying too so u r lucky Lol, puch kya rahi hai? Family is more important. Zyada time IF pe bitayegi toh unko bura lagega. Enjoy! LOL i still try my best to be on IF when ever i can though nd will try to keep special comments 4 u always Big smile

mine in blue 
mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
firstly i am so sorry for commenting so late...please forgive me
secondly...OMG what an update...too good!!!
the colouring, text, merging of pics every single little thing is perfect in each of the sigs...

^ i like it how u have the flowers stencil design thing on the side...its look really good

^ this one juts cracked me up laughing...LOL!!!!!!love the text...too good...

^ i love his expression...so cuteee...and like it how u have the two same pics of him but with different colouring...Clap

^ this one left me speechless...WOW its so beautiful

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
@Rai, omg thanks a lot yaar! :D You're special comments are my favoritest!! lol, sorry for the late reply!
Lol, relatives can be like that sometimes! You miss them when they're away, but when they're with you it can be a different story!! lol, but whenever I see my cousins, it's in India, so I'm usually the guest.
So are you guys having fun?

@Nikita, OMG hun. No probs at all!
Thanks for replying, that's so sweet of you!
And lol, thanks for getting that joke on the SBS sigg.
Glad you liked my style :-)
arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Wooow Aishu..!!!

the very idea of d siggie is mesmerising!!! What a thought!!
Btw I esp luvd d coloring of Mahabharat siggieClap Btw m sooo much luvin the blur n otion effects U're using in ur siggies!! Keep exmerimenting!! ClapClapClapClapClapClap Sheer Brilliance!!

Sia889

Go to top