India-Forums

Aishu'sPlace|CLOSED|Next Shop Link P148 (Page 75)

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Awesome wow
loved them all
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

arun-deeps IF-Rockerz
arun-deeps
arun-deeps

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! msn shocked emoticon 01LOL

What a FANULOUS updt Aishu!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Truley AMAZING!!!

Yaar!! What to say on ur workShocked everytime U're better than the last!Star 
Btw to come on some of my fav styles, shades, topic, favs n all...
Just Luvd the style n colorization of Radhe Shyam siggie..U know one saturated n other so colorful..looked brilliantsuper cute cat emoticon Super Cute Cat Emoticon
Btw the Yashoda maa's siggie frm SK looks veryyy sweeet ClapClapClapClapClapClap U're truly blessed to make such super cute siggies Aishuuu!!Clap 
Pavitra Rishta is my mommy's fav serial...n I saw dis scene while having dinner..LOL n d bite of chapati stuck to my hand when Archana slaps Manav..ShockedLOL m I right..is the sig frm the same scene..actually I dont follow d show..bt whenever we have our dinners @ 9 I get a chance to sit n watch it wth my momLOL well siggiefied!Clap
Aishu the champ!green a emoticons 9 Green Letter A EmoticonsLOL

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

@Iram, awww!! Thanks a lot yaar! Glad you liked your requests and the other siggs! So glad that you liked them, really, that's so sweet of you! Lol, regular customer? Haha, sure.

@Sofi, omg!!!!!!!!! That is so sweet of you! Wow, I am just so happy that you liked my work. Your comments are really appreciated and thank you sooo much for saying those sweet things. Again and again and again, I will have to refuse that they aren't true, but you are so sweet yaar. Thanks!

@Pooja, ok yaar. Waiting for your comment, lol.

@Rai, hai kya baat hai! Another one of your in depth comments. Seriously, reading these just cheers me up. Dhanyavad ji! Aapka bohout bohout dhanyavaad! So glad that you liked my work. And the TaAnu stuff had to come because I hadn't updated on that in a while. Glad you liked that sigg. :D

@Rachna, thanks yaar! Yeah, they're both great with any kind of scene. And thanks for liking those siggs.

@Asha, thank you! So happy that you liked them, esp the Lakshmi and JSK. Thanks for visiting.

@Sano, awwwie, thanks a lot yaar! Tum bohout hi sweet ho! Glad ke tumhe pasand aaye!

@Reeno, thank you so much yaar! Glad you liked the update! Actually, I took inspiration from some of your siggs, so credited you. Hope you didn't mind.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...ASB100...xx-Rai-xx

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

@Ashlesha, thanks! I finally did that TL sigg. I'm sorry I took so long with that. Well, glad you liked them! Thanks for visiting yaara!

@Sia, thank you so much Sia! That is really so kind of you!

@Parina di, thanks a lot di! Glad you liked the siggs. Yup, JSK hummara mania hai na. So happy you liked those! Thank you!

@Ankita, thanks so much yaar! Glad you liked them all, esp the JSK. And thanks for liking the idea of the God-bhakt sigg. Had to use that pic of him praying, it was so sweet.

@Bushra, thanks for visiting my shop yaar! And I'm really glad that you liked my work, so sweet of you!

@Misha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Birthday girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So how was the special day??

Party sharty hue ki nahi?

Awww, so glad you liked your birthday sigg! So happy! At least I was able to bring a smile to your face. Thanks for liking my other siggs too. That is really very sweet of you! Love ya too!

@Aishi di, awww, thanks for thinking my work is pretty! You are so kind as to say that! I'm so glad you liked it! Hugs!

And OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this a request? Wow! From such a brilliant siggy maker as yourself? Wow!

Wow! So flattered! Wow! Wow! Wow! Lol, Wow! Haha, you know I'm going to get this one done very very soon. Hope I don't do it badly, don't want to let you down.

@Avnii, thanks a lot yaar! So glad you liked that sigg. I know, the scene was just too good. My favorite one in PR. The hug was the classic Armaan hug! I mean, in front of the Bappa temple and all. Great moment.

@Sanaya, awww, glad you liked! Thanks!

madhoshiyaan.

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arun-deeps

OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! msn shocked emoticon 01LOL

What a FANULOUS updt Aishu!!Clap Truley AMAZING!!!

Yaar!! What to say on ur workShocked everytime U're better than the last!Star 
Btw to come on some of my fav styles, shades, topic, favs n all...
Just Luvd the style n colorization of Radhe Shyam siggie..U know one saturated n other so colorful..looked brilliantsuper cute cat emoticon Super Cute Cat Emoticon
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are the sweetest behena in the world! Thanks a lot yaara! Glad you liked! And lol, sab kuch tum sabse hi toh sikti aayi hoon. And did I mention how much I love your emoticons? They are the cutest in the world!

Btw the Yashoda maa's siggie frm SK looks veryyy sweeet Clap U're truly blessed to make such super cute siggies Aishuuu!!Clap
No, that's not true, you are blessed because you always come up with the best mytho sigg ideas. I'm so flattered that you liked them, sweets, thanks!
Pavitra Rishta is my mommy's fav serial...n I saw dis scene while having dinner..LOL n d bite of chapati stuck to my hand when Archana slaps Manav..ShockedLOL m I right..is the sig frm the same scene..actually I dont follow d show..bt whenever we have our dinners @ 9 I get a chance to sit n watch it wth my momLOL well siggiefied!Clap
Really? My mom's too!! We used to watch it together, but she stopped watching after the last time Savita kicked Archana out becaue it was getting a bit unbelievable. But I watch it devotedly, hehehe. And that scene was something, huh? Actually, Archana hadn't seen Manav in a month, because she had a miscarriage and he thinks it's his fault, so he left her and promised not to return until he had enough money to take care of her. When she sees him, she is so mad that he left her, that she slaps him. That was actually kind of sweet, in kind of a funny way.
Aishu the champ!green a emoticons 9 Green Letter A EmoticonsLOL
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just adorable! thanks yaar! Gunu the Super Girl!
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

OMG! Aishu, you updated!Dancing You really don't know how much I've waited for your update, this is truly a pleasure!Tongue Especially beause each and every one of your sigs is sooo perfect and gorgeous! I know I say this all the time, but this update is truly your best by far, you've improved sooo much and your sigs all look so professional.Heart

This is my favorite...I really have no words to describe my feelings...Shocked

How did you ever blend so many pics?!Wacko I know I would never be able to do something like this, and that too sooo perfect, it's the best of your update and I'm sure Lola loves it too.Big smile

I also love the Lakshmi Ma and Ganga Maiyya sigs, they're sooo cute and the pink only makes them look even lovelier, both are in my slideshow!Star

Keep up the great work, hun! I'll be back with a combo request.Wink

Love,
Janu
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Here is my request Aishu, any style is fine.Wink

Text:

Seethamma Maayamma
Sri Ramudu Maa Thandri

-Janu

...Mina...

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 15 June 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
wow aishu diii, i luv this cg a lot !!Day Dreaming ur whole update is beautiful diii, but this cg is the best!

u used such sweet pics of Debi diii, she luks so sweet and divine in this cg!Star luvely update diii, and thanx so much for my request !! its really beautiful and i luv it!

Go to top