India-Forums

Aishu'sPlace|CLOSED|Next Shop Link P148 (Page 57)

mjht_one IF-Sizzlerz
mjht_one
mjht_one

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
aishu...wow yaar beautiful update...it so damn good...
i love ur colouring as usual...
all the requests were fabalous!...
btw yaar i kinda have i guess a suggestion...um cld u plz like make a sig on merra but of the small girl who played meera when she was young

Debipriya Senior Member
Debipriya
Debipriya

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Hey AishuHug  Another Great Update!  Clap   Update Banner is sooo Refreshing Star,  guess I have written it before Big smile, and the Ganeshji is sooo Beautiful!! Star   Star  Star

Love to see your Creations from JSK Star Star,  keep them coming Smile. Th' I haven't watched the show but I love the way you and Parina make Sigs on JSK... Very very Beautiful! Star  And it proves your attachement with the show ...  I Enjoy it a lot Dear! Smile  BTW- 'Mann me base hai Krishna'(with colours) is one of your Best Creation Dear Sis!! Clap Clap Clap 

SK- Kanha-Yashoda Avi is sooo Sweet!  Star StarStar  I just Looove this stage of Krishna! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Oh Dear, KHMK also had Krishna episodes!!  Never knew about it!! Great that you made creations on it!  Really appreciate it Dear!!  Hug  How were the episodes?

Loved the Meera Sig!  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Aditi has done such a wondreful work there!! Star

And you know,  all the requests for Janu, Gunia and Mina are SUPERB!! I Loooved all of them... Excellent work Dear!  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming Clap Clap  

Looove! Heart Heart

Jai Shri Krishna!

...Mina... IF-Dazzler
...Mina...
...Mina...

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
hiii aishu diii, could i request a cg in the style of the happy family SK one u made for lola diii? i really luv that cg so much diii!Day Dreaming 

here are the pics

text

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

thanx a lot diii, i hope ur open.Embarrassed
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

aishu...wow yaar beautiful update...it so damn good...
i love ur colouring as usual...
all the requests were fabalous!...
btw yaar i kinda have i guess a suggestion...um cld u plz like make a sig on merra but of the small girl who played meera when she was young

Thanks a lot yaar!! Glad you liked them!!
And yeah! You mean Aashika Bhatia, na? Yeah, she was such an adorable little Meera! I only made these because the older Meera is also our Yashoda Maiya from Jai Shri Krishna and she posted a ton of gorgeous pics of her as Meera on facebook. So had to siggify them. But yeah, loved Aashika as the little Meera to and so will definitely make that. Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjht_one

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debipriya

Hey AishuHug  Another Great Update!  Clap   Update Banner is sooo Refreshing Star,  guess I have written it before Big smile, and the Ganeshji is sooo Beautiful!! Star   Star  Star
Aww, thanks a lot! You are so sweet as you comment each time! :) Thanks!! So glad that you liked the Banner and sigg.
Love to see your Creations from JSK Star Star,  keep them coming Smile. Th' I haven't watched the show but I love the way you and Parina make Sigs on JSK... Very very Beautiful! Star  And it proves your attachement with the show ...  I Enjoy it a lot Dear! Smile  BTW- 'Mann me base hai Krishna'(with colours) is one of your Best Creation Dear Sis!! Clap Clap Clap 
Will definitely keep them coming! :D I have an endless supply of fanaticism for that show and I simply can not stop making siggs of that. Lol. Yes, very attached to it. Thanks sooo much for liking my siggies di, u are such a sweet di!
SK- Kanha-Yashoda Avi is sooo Sweet!  Star StarStar  I just Looove this stage of Krishna! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Yeah!!!!!! And the little kid who played that role was sooo cute too! Was the actor a girl though? They did the same for Dhriti Bhatia in JSK.

Oh Dear, KHMK also had Krishna episodes!!  Never knew about it!! Great that you made creations on it!  Really appreciate it Dear!!  Hug  How were the episodes?
Yeah, lol, they did. But I seriously prefer our AS and RS shows better. I mean, they were good, but yeah. The guy who played Krishna was Mrunal Jain and Radha was Pooja Bose.

Loved the Meera Sig!  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Aditi has done such a wondreful work there!! Star
Thanks! And yeah, she really did. She is perfect for those Krishna-related roles.

And you know,  all the requests for Janu, Gunia and Mina are SUPERB!! I Loooved all of them... Excellent work Dear!  Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming Clap Clap  
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so sweet and flattering!

Looove! Heart Heart
Same to you!

Jai Shri Krishna!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILuvGuruDebi

hiii aishu diii, could i request a cg in the style of the happy family SK one u made for lola diii? i really luv that cg so much diii!Day Dreaming 

here are the pics

text

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

thanx a lot diii, i hope ur open.Embarrassed

Awww, thanks yaar! Glad you liked the style Mina!!! Thanks! And yeah!! Sure, I'll do that siggy! Always open for you yaar!
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Hey guys! How've you all been? I'm doing great! Looking forward to the summer!!!!!

Well here's yet another short update from me.

And btw, did you guys know that today is the birthday of our very own Swati di? Well, here's a present to her.

Freebies

Jai Shri Krishna

Shri Krishna

BRC Mahabharat

RS Ramayan

Saas Bina Sasural

Anushka

Meera

Requests

For Sia

For Mina

VMs

OMG! His birthday's on the 7th!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 23 May 2011 at 5:39pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya...Mina...arun-deepsLovePRSohamxx-Rai-xxkoolchickMagadhSundari-.Aphrodite.-muffins2wafflesmadhoshiyaan.ChiinnuMeehak.sita11serendipity...RamKiJanaki..Sano88

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
yay me 1st again Party
awesome update as usual Aishu 
^^this is just beautiful...everything from the text to pic to style nd everything is just fab...love it a lot
^^awww this is really cute...i m sure she will love it
JSK ones are awesome as usual
^^awww this is beautiful 
^^i love this text...its really cute
Shri Krishna ones are really great
^^awww this is really adorable
Mahabharat one is awesome too
Ramayan ones are really good nd the avis the fab
^^awww this is sooo cute nd love the text
^^awww this is sooo cute too
^^hayye sooo cute love it
Anushka ones are really cute nd pretty