India-Forums

Aishu'sPlace|CLOSED|Next Shop Link P148 (Page 51)

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Aishuuu Hug I'm sooo sorry for being sooo late sweets, instead of editing those earlier spots I'm just gonna catch up on both updates here... can finally do it in peace since I got my exam results... Jai Bajrangbali is right!!! DancingLOL

OMG! It's so alright! You brighten up my day just by commenting, so thank you! Tongue

So first of all the congrats sig you made me, I absolutely LOVE as evidenced by the fact that I am still using it... you won't believe, soon as you had made the JSK sig in this style a few days before I was gonna beg you to do something like it with both RS shows... and way to read my mind!!! It is absolutely stunning, that style has this glamorous sheen to it that I absolutely LOVE Day Dreaming Will def add all the super sweet gifts you guys made me to my slideshow and use them forever, love you folks so much Hug

Aww, I am so glad you liked it di! And thank you sooo much for still using it! OMG! this is such a big deal for me!! Thanks!! And yeah, will have more RS stuff in my next update. Sorries! JSK just dominated the entire last update.

And the rest of that update... the Bappa sig is totally divine, that bright hue you gave it is so heavenly... it reminds me of one mandir in Pune where my family always goes when in India... maybe it's from that only? The Dagru Seth one? Anyway it is really beautiful and I love it Heart

Aww, thanks! Yeah, unke bina toh update ka shri ganesh kaise karu? Thanks for liking it. And no, I don't think it's that ganapati. This is the Dagru Seth Halwai one.

Style-wise, these two siggies are absolutely stellar.., more like them please! Love the textures and layout so much, very trendy and modern and awesome Clap
http://i.imgur.com/jnyfc.png
http://i.imgur.com/2PyVk.png

Awww, lol! Thanks! Sabkuch aap sabse toh sikhi hoon! Hug Thanks! Will make more like that!

And all your mytho avis are ethereal, which is why I had been alternating between all four of them for so long... LOVE the styles on each and every one of them, esp the grey one for the sad sets like He Praaneshwar and the ASR Ram looking for Sita one... very very pretty and appropriate for the scenes... expect a boatload of avi suggestions in you inbox realll soon WinkLOL

Awww, thank you sooo much di! I just love making mytho avis!! They're so much fun as the scenes are all really so beautiful.Day Dreaming And I wasn't even thinking that both the SK and ASR scenes were sad ones, just used that style. I will definitely make many more. The only prob is that it takes forever to download the videos. My lame computer is so darn slow!

And OMG you watch Everybody Loves Raymond!!! That is one of my favvv shows, me and my mom would always watch it together when it was on and now the reruns also are our go-to show when we're sitting home together... love love LOVE both esp the 2nd one, adding that to the slideshow for sure and looking forward to more creations on it soon, I will def use! Esp Robbie and Ray scenes LOL Will send pics soon as I can.

Yesss!!!!!!!!!! Har raat, das baaje! OMG! We watch it EVER SINGLE NIGHT! Love that show!! OMG!! Always end up laughing my head off! All the actors are just so amazing! I am a HUGE fan of Frank (Peter Boyle). And yeah, those Robbie and Ray scenes are just precious!! Remember that one, "Dude you are so weird!" "Am I Raymond? AM I?" lol!!!!! def making that one. And pls pls pls, if you have any pics, send them!! Big smile

Nowww onto pg46 - your VMs are really divine, you are seriously gifted for mastering these new programs like PS and Vegas sooo soon... others take a year or two to learn what you've accomplished in hardly 2-3 weeks, so proud of you sweets Hug Might send you some VM suggestions too when your summer starts, stay tuned Wink

Aww, thanks! It's not that hard, really. Very much like our photo editing. Change the coloring, add textures, and just merge vids together. And my summer starts 10th of June. So yeah, will be waiting. The reason why that I keep making JSK avis and vids is that my favorite scenes have been downloaded and saved on my pc for a long time, so I can always go back to them. But SK kay liye dhoondh na padta hai.

And the sigs... Mahaprabhu one is heavenly, love the pic and you made such perfect use of it Day Dreaming And the JSK ones are both superb, I esp LOVEEE the RadheShyam one you're using and the "perfect family" one which I'll soon be using... chooo cute Heart
HeartHeartHeartHeart Matching SK one plzzz, I know just which pics will work - the post-Govardhan celebration ones - will send the link in a bit! Anddd your first combo mytho sig is stellar, you know how we love our combo stuff so plzzz keep those coming... also heart the 2nd Deepika birthday sig, very sweet Clap Anddd the royal wedding stuff!!! Awww Day Dreaming

OMG! Thanks a lot for liking those!! I know I keep saying that a lot, but really! You are so very sweet di! And yeah, I'll make more of the other shows' siggs. Promise. Smile

Ok so assuming you stayed awake through this novel of a comment LOL... loveee you, love your work, God bless, and keep rocking loves Hug

Lol, what are you talking about! This just made my day! Thanks! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_luv

OMG osssum update aishu.. wow u make VM's too.. datz really amazing yaar.. each n every creation of urs is superb.. n um realli srry 4 commenting late yaar.. i was so bsy wit my xams.. u knw na thzz xams r big headache.. bt nw um lyk a free bird.. n i realli lyk ur creations jaana.. keep em coming yaar.. i luv to see ur creations.. Big smile

Aww, thanks yaar Vanshu! And yeah, I make VMs. Glad you liked them!
And yeah, totally understand the situation. My AP exam just ended. Sorry for bothering with the constant update pms.
Again, thanks! :D

-Vanshika-

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preet09

Firstly, I am really very sorry Aishu for commenting so late...was really busy and also, my mom was not fine; so didnt get the time to download the VM's. All the VM's are awesome yaar!!! Really loved them. The songs are perfect and the scenes u have choosen are amazing!!!

And now the Sig Update!!! All ur siggies are amazing yaar!!! ANd I am sure no one can make such awesome Avi's like you...they r just too perfect..My fav has been SK and JSK combo...and 1st, 2nd and last JSk Siggie and the requests are wonderful also; Loved Swati's request the most!!!

OMG! That's all right yaar! Thanks for visiting n commenting!
And oh, so sorry! Hope that she gets better! Will pray that she will.
And thanks for liking the VMs and siggs! That is so sweet of you!SmileHug

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 10 May 2011 at 5:15pm
..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Hope you'll be updating soon, Aishukinz.Tongue
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Hope you'll be updating soon, Aishukinz.Tongue

Lol, sorry I am taking so long di! Definitely by this weekend. Promise!
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

Hi! How are you all! Sorry for taking so long on this one. Really, have no excuses, so just apologizing. My fault, being lazy.

And yeah, so how was everyone's Mother's Day? Hope you all took some time out to tell your mommy how wonderful she is. I love mine a whole lot!

Well, on to the update. And sorry to say, JSK ended up taking a majority of my update again too. I was going to make more things, but time nahi mila, aur yeh sab already bana diya tha.

Lola di, this is the Ganapati you told about, na.

Freebies

Jai Shri Krishna

Shri Krishna

BR Chopra's Mahabharat

Kahaani Humari Mahabharat Kii

Meera

Pavitra Rishta

I experimented with the coloring a lot. I know, looks terrible.

Everybody Loves Raymond

Deepika

Requests

For Janaki Di

For Gunia

For Sia

For Mina

For Chinnu

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 May 2011 at 7:50pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

jaisiyaramDebipriyanatashuLovePRSohamMagadhSundarixx-Rai-xxmadhoshiyaan.mjht_oneSia889muffins2wafflesChiinnuMeehak.-Vanshika---sanchita--Vishakha_SakhiPrincessBushifelicitysmoak.serendipity...RamKiJanaki..

xx-Rai-xx IF-Rockerz
xx-Rai-xx
xx-Rai-xx

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
yay me first Party
well awesome update Aishu
OMG ur update started so nicely
i mean the bappa sig is beautiful
it just looks wow nd i kept staring at it 4 few minutes
JSK avis nd sigs are really cute
^^this one is beautiful...loved everything about it...loved the text
^^wow this black nd white looks fab too...loved it a lot...loved the text
Shri Krishna ones are adorable 
Mahabharat one is really nice too
KHMK ones are really really nice
^^wow this is beautiful...its gorgeous...love it a lot
^^OMG u said this looks terrible...its gorgeous...i love it...it looks really really really nice
ELR ones are fabulous too
^^this is beautiful...loved the style of this one 
all the requests are fab...so happy 2 c u getting so many requests Big smile
mind blowing job nd keep it up nd make some more 

Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 12 May 2011 at 8:01pm

pakhara

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aishu!

Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!Thank you!

Even this does not convey my full pleasure upon receiving such a gorgeous request...truly...THANK YOU so much!Hug It's just perfect! I love how you blended and colorized the sig, you've gotten so professional.Clap Thank you so much! I also LOVE the Ganapati sig, the JSK stuff, and Mina's req, they're all sooo beautiful!Day Dreaming

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 May 2011 at 9:10pm

pakhara

Go to top