India-Forums

Aishu'sPlace|CLOSED|Next Shop Link P148 (Page 104)

muffins2waffles IF-Sizzlerz
muffins2waffles
muffins2waffles

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Hey Aishu!

Sorry to always bother you, but do you think you could PM me my req because it stopped working & everytime I go to pg99 my computer freezes up. It won't let me save them, even in SS forum :(

Edited by aishi.muffin - 26 July 2011 at 10:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakhara

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Addictz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
I finally edited my comment on Pg. 99, Aishu!

pakhara

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

OMG Aishu!!!! I'm SO sorry for editing this late but I was really busy and then forgot that I did not comment in your shop.Blushing

OMG Janaki di! Thank you so much for leaving your super sweet comments again! Thanks a lot!! Hug
Your update is SO cute! OMG, I really cannot stop squealing whenever I see your updates, your sigs have that mystical, divine charm to them that is so perfect for mytho sigs, I'm so proud of how far you've come in siggymaking.Hug 
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Everything I've learned from you guys only.
I'm so glad that you liked my work! Makes me so proud di! Thanks!
These are by far my favorites of the update! Oh wowww, how'd you do them?
 lolz, the credit all goes to the awesome texture by Sonia. I have no hand in that.

I just love this brownish effect you've given the sigs, really mesmerizing job!Clap
Thanks di! That is so sweet of you! Glad you liked the coloring. 
Btw, I have one question. How did you do that faded out text effect on the first and last sig? I've seen many sig makers on IF do it but have no clue how.Embarrassed Could you teach me please?
 Oh, it is the simplest thing in the world. You can do it on Sumopaint.com by adding an outer shadow, increasing the x value to 100 and making the y value 0. On photoshop, what I do is duplicate the text layer, rasterize the bottom one, and go to filter, and then motion blur.
Waiting eagerly for your next update!
:D Thanks so much di!
Love,
Janu
Love ya too!

..RamKiJanaki..

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

*Edited*

OMFG...i love u ashiu...u r such a sweet heart...aww man just love my req...its so gorgeous

Awww!! Thanks a lot yaar! I'm so glad you liked it! Thanks for using it!

Ok now the rest of ur update as usual was fabulous

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Jai shri Krishna: loved the avis...especially the colouring...superb yaar

All the sigs were amazing, the colouring was awesome...the colouring u use on ur sigs is always marvellous...

Also I liked the style of the last sig

Seriously, thanks a lot yaar! I swear I'm blushing bright red right now! Thanks!! You're so sweet!

Everybody loves Raymond; I remember that show...its pretty funny...LOL...i really liked the smudging of the text...inspiring

I know! I am such a huge fan. Whenever it airs on CW, our family gets together to watch it. And thanks for liking the text style. :)

IPKKND: I m just loving this show...

The anjali sig is really nice...really like the layout and texture...i also love anjali's character, she is such a sweetheart also her relationship with arnav is so sweet

ROFL...the mama mami sig made me laugh...

Thanks a lot! I'm so glad you liked the Anjali sigg. And yeah, she is the sweetest character on the show. Really an angel! I'm so glad they chose Daljit to play her role.

And lolz, hello hi bye bye. hehe. Thanks for liking those!

Ramayan: all the ramayan sigs were fabulous, I really like ur style and colouring,

Thank you sooo shooo sooo much!!

Tere liye: OMFG...i m actually a premeer fan but WOW what a sig!!! Its so beautiful

Me too!! I miss those Kis Desh days. Thanks yaar!

DMG: nice sig...kajen looking good in that sig of urs...

Thank you! I'm so glad you liked that sigg. The pics were too cute to resist!

Kriyaansh: u watch D3 ...i love that show...nd kriyaansh are so cute...especially rey...nd the sig u made is truly amazing

No yaar, I've tried to follow it, but can't, there are aleady too many shows that I watch as it is. It was suggested by Rai, so I made it. And yeah, both of them are so cute! I used to be a HUGE DID fan, esp with season 2, Shakti is my fav.

All the reqs are really really really good...nd thanx once again for the totally awesome nd gorgeous avi u made for me ...thanx

Thank you so much yaar! Thank you for requesting and glad you liked the avi! :D

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

OH MY GOSHHH.

OMG!!! Is it my Aishi di?

Okay, I'm too lazy to go and find my reserved spot even thoughh it's prob only a page away LOL Oh well, we all know I'm a lazy person :PLOL

No probs. I do that all the time in a lot of people's shops. There are usually two posts for every update, lolz. ;D

Anyways, I'm SPEECHLESS. Which is why I can't type properly and I'm making mistakes and I'm so awed that I can't even move my fingers rightt O.O
 Awww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's so sweet! Thanks a lot di!!
HDIHFERIHFKFJEIHJ...OH MY GOSHH. O.O
 dfldkj;feujoprjf;fj!!!! Thanks!!!
YOU ARE SOO GOOD. Like Mina saidd, go get a PhD in sigmaking or somethingg Dr. Aishu LOL The textures you use are BREATHTAKING. Love the styles, blending, and just the overall style and texture of your sigs is GORGEOUS.
 OMG! I've learned every thing from you mytho folks, so you'd be like my proffesors!
Thanks di! The texture is by Sonia and I've used it throughout the entire update. :D hehe, got a little carried away

The Meghan ones are wayyy tooo goodd <3 LOVE the one in your sig box. I'm loving that texture with the huge cursivy writing on it. It looks amazing !
 Thanks di! :D that text thing was also a part of the texture. You can see how resourceful I have gotten with it. hehe, using it almost everywhere. And thank you so much for liking it! Love ya!
Just love the AS Ramayan one, the quote is uber cuteee <3 I'm really hyper by the way Aishu Pig 
 Thank you! THank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Your comments are so sweet and I'm always so hyper to read them. :D

So yea, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE everything. LOVE the RS Ramayan stuff as well <3
 Thanksx948369876545009876543!!! That's so nice of you! Thanks!
btw all the reqs are really pretty! Love the KaSh avis!
Thanks di! The KaSh scene was just so cute!
And guess whatt? I didn't even know you made my req till now =O

I can't believe I skipped over it!
Okay, now I'm even more speechless...more gibberishh coming...HGUHTHSUHKF (hehe it feels good to just type anything)
Thanks so much for liking it so much di! That is really so uber sweet of you!
My request is AMAZING. I LOVE your video avatars. They're so clear and perfect and sparkly and *sighss* You made the scenes look so much better than they were. Thank you tonss! Thank you SO much!! Deff using them <3 Love them so so so so so so so much :D Thank youu! Hug
 Really? I thought that i had ruined the scenes forever that's why I made two versions. Thanks for liking them di!!!
Ahh gotta love you Aishu! You're the best! Hug
 Love you too di! Thanks! YOU'RE the best!
btw haha you started seeing the movie because of the links I gave you? :O Do you like it? It's called Athadu, and it's one of my favorite Telugu movies. Love both the actors in it <3 btw haha I love the song in my avis too :) The beat is awesome :D Glad some good came out of my dumb mistake of changing my req EmbarrassedLOL
lolz!!! I so loved that movie!! It had everything, murder, comedy, drama, great songs! :D the Mahesh Babu seems to be like the SRK of Tollywood huh? Remember you gave me that part where he makes Puri trip and fall over, it had subtitles on it, so I searched for the part 1 and started watching. Maza aaya! Mast movie!
pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debipriya

Aishu Dear! Hug  Hug You Updated!  Party
Hi Debi di! Thanks so much for visiting!!Hug

Loved all the Texts of the JSK Sig.s... Very very Nice ones Dear! Clap  Clap
Thank you so much di! I'm so glad you liked them! Thank you!Embarrassed

Debina is looking So Sweet in the AS R Creation!! Really Happy Moments captured! Day Dreaming
Thank you! Big smile The credit for those super cute pics go to Mina.

I Really Really Loved all the RS R and yes, the DBSK one!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming...They are the True Treasures for me! Star Star
Thank you so much di!! That's really a HUGE compliment! Thanks!

Both the DMG (Kash and KaJen) ones are also Very Cute! Clap  Clap  Once I used to follow the show! Smile
Really? You did? I've never followed the show, but I know Jennifer Winget from Kasauti. Thanks so much for liking the siggs di! :D

Love Heart Heart
Love ya too!

Jai Shri Krishna!
Jai Shri Krishna!

Debipriya

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

@Chinnu, awww! Thanks dear! So glad you liked them! You're so sweet!

@Killer_Shark, hey is that Sia?

Thanks for liking my work!!

@Vanshu, thank you so much yaar!

I should be thanking your for requesting! Thanks a ton!

Glad you liked my work! Will surely update soon! :D

@Reeno!!

Hiya yaar! Thanks so much for commenting! So glad you liked my work! And yeah, I'll def make some Shiv Gauri stuff. :D Thank you!

@Parina di! Thanks so much di! I'm so glad you liked those!!

That really means a lot di, coming from you, so thanks a ton!

@kinshukkiaashiq, thanks a LOT!

Glad you liked my work! :D

@Zaryaab, oh, thank you shoo much yaara! Thanks! And yeah, I'm so happy I reached 100 pages. :D Uber excited! Thanks!!!

@Madiha., thanks a lot!

And thanks for the congo wish! :D means a lot!

pakhara IF-Rockerz
pakhara
pakhara

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

@Bushra, thank q yaar! I'm so glad you liked that one! Anjali's my favorite! :D

@Shikha di!!!!!!!! I'm actually confuzzled abt whether to call you di or not, so idk.

But thanks sooo much for visiting my shop!! I think you're like one of the best siggy makers ever, and so aap yaha padhari toh mera shop shubh ho gaya, lolz! Thanks for visiting!

@Aishi di, no probs di. You seriously don't even have to use them. But that's so sweet of you, thanks!

@Preeti, thank you!!!!!!!! So glad you liked it! :D and yeah, I so had to make that Daljit sigg.
Thanks for liking!

@Live.Laugh.Love., thanks a lot! Thank q for liking my creations! :)

Go to top