Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ADMJCXNK97fan

HI!!!!
Hi aditi!!! OMG! Long time, no see!! lolz

First of all belated belated belated belated belated welcome back (i know i'm such a sucker i haven't been here in ages!!)
OMG, not at all. Thanks for paying a visit, though. Awfully sweet of ya!
stunning works and comeback as always!!!!
Awwwiesss! Thanks a lot!!!!
So since i am/was so behind, i had to pick up where i left off so i got around page 115, and loved ur Janmashtami as well as Mahabharat sig! i loved the text! "Karunakar Draupadi pukari..."!
Lolz, I almost forgot about that one. Thanks so much for liking it yaar! :D Means a lot. :D Yes, that was definitely a gorgeous Bhajan! Jai Madhav Madan Murari.
do think you could do some Jagjit Singh tribute? i'm still working on what pics or text to add, but unless i get truly stumped, i'll let you know about that! (😭 RIP voice silk!)
of course! I would definitely do one soonish. He was a great singer. I am such a huge fan of his, esp of his Krishna bhajans. No one can beat him.
See around (this time more often on my part πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ!)!!
See ya around! :D Lolz, you should open your own shop as well so I can pay a visit there!
Happy Divali (well it's in a few days anyway!)
lolz, happy belated Diwali! :D
I know I took so long in replying to these comments! :D haha

pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

OMG AISHU πŸ€— missed u a lot

ughhh why am i so late in commenting? (one answer n that is SCHOOL πŸ˜‘)
yup school is totally ruining everyone's life
WOW gorgeous update Aishu
all the bday sigs came out gorgeous
all the mytho sigs are looking beautiful
SBS, IPKKND n SNL ones came out fab
n all the reqs are awesome
great job Aishu n keep it up

Hey Rai!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! MISSED YOU!!
Haaai Raam! Yeh padhai toh humari jaan lekar hi chhodegi! :D
Ruining my life too! Haha
Anyways, thanks so much for dropping by! :D Glad you liked those siggs!
Thanks sooo much yaara!
Needed to read your comment!
Missed ya!
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RamSitaKiDasi-

omg !!! awesomeee update aishu diii, all ur cgs are just too good!πŸ‘ i simply luv all my requests diii, all the avis and cgs are sooo cute !!😍 my favorites are the siyaram vanvaas one and the ram ji pushp vatika one, thank u sooo much for them diii, really appreciate it!πŸ€—

sorry for such a short comment diii !! my computer is giving me problems these days so not able to log on frequently or even post long posts !!😭 loveee ur update diii, i promise !!!

Awww! That's so sweet of you Mina!!
Glad you liked your requests! :D Thank you for using them!!
Love ya! Muaaahhh!!

And omg, no probs. I understand! Thanks for commenting! :D
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Preeti-

Lovely creations Aishu

Thank you sooo much Preeti!!!!
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinshukkiaashiq

alll are awesume espi. the iss pyaar ko kya naam do ones are amazing

Thank you so much!!
So glad you liked them, esp the IPKKND one! :D
Means a lot!
Thanks!
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjht_one

WOW AISHU!!!!
kya baath hai yaar
ur colouring, texture, layout, pics, effects, text every single little detail is just fantastic
i always love ur updates they r always beautiful and quite inspiring for me too
and the reqs u did and the sigs u made for ur friends bday are superb
just love ur wrk
and i love the ArHi avis...they r fantastic
i think i will be making a req soon:)

btw yaar a happy belated diwali
was busy on the day to come online to wish

OMG!!
Nikitaaa!!!!!!
Heya yaar!!
How're you?

OMG! Thanks a lot! So glad you liked my work! So totally flattered! :D
And lolz, those Arhi avis. hehe, thanks!

Happy belated Diwali to you too my friend!
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
pakhara thumbnail

Ok, so I'm back from my break.

I know this update is so super short, but I just had to post this before the siggs got too old and rotted, lol.

Diwali (none of these won, but oh well. Kind of dislike the animated one here.)

Coloring PSD

Jai Shri Krishna

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

AS Ramayan

RS Ramayan

Random Bhakti one

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me first :D

--------------------------

And last to edit πŸ˜† Sowwie for taking so long Aishu, I <3 youuu... the update, I can't really describe how I feel about it... my instinctive reaction is egkmarkgnj rngibvrzm wnfdenflks fmnkvc!!!!!! πŸ˜
😍😍😍😍 Make any sense πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Basically, it is some of the awesomest most creative most beautiful most mesmerizing stuff I've ever seen and I'm sooo proud to be able to say it's by meri apni Aishu

Starting with the Bappa banner, always unique... this time a very serene and peaceful one to start off the update 😍 Esp love how you put the text, as well as that light texture on the right... just got that ethereal glowy look to it that I love...

The Diwali stuff os GORGEOUS, esp love the moorti pics you used for the first one, wish I had them ❀️

The PSD is AWESOME, so warm and cheerful looking, and I love all the stuff you've used it on since then... especially you know what πŸ˜‰

JSK ones, divine as always, this one is one of my absolute favs from the update:

It never ceases to amaze me that in spite of the limited pics we have from the show and our tendency to use these particular ones so often, you manage to make so something SO different from them each time... they're practically unrecognizable cuz of the totally different mood you gave it! I think it might have something to do with how much of the background you kept, all those floral garlands add some mandir atmosphere into the mix... but whatever it is, it's AMAZING... the blending, positioning, elegant coloring, and my FAV overlapping text style of yours... sooo professional, and so unmistakably Aishu πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Also really like the 3rd one, again very unique use of the pics esp the way you blended in the left side one... modern and magical and marvelous all at once ⭐️ (applaud the alliteration πŸ˜†)

The first of the two ASR ones is magical as well, love the bronzy coloring to bits... just like a mandir ki moorti. Love it.

And you know this one is my other top fav for the update... the creamy pearly look you gave it is sooo sweet and perfectly suited for the pics, and the light texture highlighting the top left as well as the tight blending are phenomenal... LOVE it and hence I had used for ages... more like this please, it's literally heavenly 😍😍😍😍😍

Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*Edited...

What a Lovely Update Aishu πŸ€— Amazing work with awesome coloring ⭐️ Just loved each and every thing in ur update ❀️

I just loved this one yaar...Amazing coloring and ur text style is just so superb...Its one of ur best creation yaar⭐️

Thanks for sharing the PSD yaar...will credit u whenever I will use them...πŸ˜ƒ

This has to be my fav yaar...Coloring is so gorgeous that I just can't explain it in words...Everything is superb in this siggie πŸ‘

I just loved this one yaar...I am crazy about ArHi these days, and I am in love with this one of urs... Please make some on the recent scenes of ArHi.

This is another wonderful siggie. Look at the coloring, it is so amazing that i just cant explain it in words. The text style is superb too.

Loved this one too...Usage of pics, coloring, Text style...everything is just amazing ⭐️

Waiting eagerly for the next update...Please don't make us wait for so long...

Take care...

Preet...

Edited by -.Preet.- - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Aishuuu!!!! OMG!!!! What a fabulous update!😲

Seriously, your updates are one of my utmost favorites from the AviSig forum, I always wait so eagerly for your PM and seriously do a little jig whenever I get it. Aishu's updates are like my mandatory afternoon cup of tea. Can't live without 'em!

Anyway, before I begin rantingπŸ˜†, let me start with the update!

Your new coloring PSD is SO SO SO SO SO cute! It's so bright and lively and colorful, perfect for any cheerful mytho sig you choose to do.😍

^^ I just LOVE the coloring and blending on this. It looks sooo professional and more importantly, divine and magical.😎 Your mytho sigs are always the best of your update. I don't know how you do them, but each and every one surpasses the next in divinity. I'm sure even the Gods up in heaven are stunned by your beautiful work.πŸ˜‰

^^ OMG! The style of this is just sheer genius. I just love how you made it seem like the pic was speeding away from itself. It reminds me of those mytho scenes where a person remains sleeping, but their soul temporarily leaves their body to talk with God. Know what I'm talking about?πŸ˜† Anyway, I just LOVE this sooo much, would love to see a mytho sig in this style sometime.πŸ˜›

^^ Both of these have got to be two of the BEST Rajyabhishek sigs I've ever scene in my life!😍 You know, this scene never ceases to be old, from either Ramayan, but every time someone makes a sig of it, it seems as if they've given the scene a whole new dimension, and your sigs are just like them. I was actually planning on using the second one for awhile, but my sig box didn't have space so I was putting it off. Using it now!πŸ˜›

^^ Being a Psychology major, I was bound to love this sig to pieces, and I do! The idea was sheer genius, and after you posted the translation of this text in the gallery, I realized the text was so perfect too. Hats off for pulling this off, Aishu, no one but you could have done it!πŸ‘ I definitely want to see more Psychology-oriented sigs like this in the future, you're so good at them!

All in all, wonderful update, dear! Your work is just sooo good and I'm in love with it like no other!❀️ Will be back really soon with a request, hope you'll be able to do it for me.πŸ˜›

Lots and lots and lots of love,
Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago