Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Requests

If I forgot anyone, please do remind me. I am no 1 bhullakad.

For Deepika di

For Mina

For Aisha

For Rai

For Zaryaab

For Aishi di

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res

*Edited

Welcome Back Aishu 🤗 Gosh. I missed ur super duper awesome updates so much!!!
All the VM's are super awesome, and Bappa Siggies are so so gorgeous!!! Cant take my eyes of them.
JSK Siggies are so beautiful, Loved the last siggie...Its so divine...
RSR Avi's are awesome...coloring is fab...gorgeous...
The requests are super mind-blowing...Update soon!!!
Luv Preet
Edited by -.Preet.- - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Great update!
i dont see the difference!
Everything has come out so well, and titally ur style! :D
Keep it up! <3
Missed you =)
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 12 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -_AfridiMalik_-

Great update!

i dont see the difference!
Everything has come out so well, and titally ur style! :D
Keep it up! <3
Missed you =)

That's so sweet of you Reeno!
And lolz, that's a relief!
Missed you too!
Thanks for the comment!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

OMG Aishu!!!😍 

Aaaiiie, you update! You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!You updated!

You don't know just how happy I am to see your shop alive again, was missing you like CRAZY!!!😭 Seriously, each and every one of your sigs is just fabulous! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Ganapati sigs so much, especially the one with Meghan's murti, it's simply ethereal.😍 It doesn't seem like you lost your PSDs at all, becase your sigs are just as gorgeous as before, even more actually!😲 You are SO freaking professional that I'm really shocked you're not on your 10th shop yet. You're the kind of sigmaker who should move like...one shop a month.😉😆

The Janmashtami sigs are all beautiful, I SO SO SO SO SO love them, but this one simply takes the cake, it's chooo cute and I feel like kissing the child Krishna in the right pic.❤️ 

The Radhashtami sig is really very beautiful! The murti of Shrimati Radharani is literally glowing in your sig, love it!😍😍😍

The RSR, ASR, DBSK, JSK VMs, avis, and sigs are all very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very beautiful! You know how much I love your avis, I seriously believe you're one of the BEST avi-makers on IF, and it's such a privilege for us mytho mastians that you make mostly mytho avis, because we get so many goodies without explicitly requesting them.😃😆

The requests all turned out fabulous, but I LOVE this version of Aish's the best. You blended and colorized the pics sooo well, I know she'll love it!😛

Once again, lovely work, hun! I'll be back with tons of requests for you.😉

Lots of love,
Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
I'm using your Krishna sig, Aishu!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Here is my first request, Aishu, will post the other one in a sec.😉

Since I gave you a lot of pics, could you make my request bigger than your usual size...like maybe 510*350 or something like that?😳

Text:

He told her of feelings, which, in proving of what importance she was to him, made his affection every moment more valuable.

If you can't fit in all the pics, you can pic and choose which ones you want.😳

Thanks in advance, hun!

-Janu
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WOOOW amazing vms
beautifully make all sigs..
aww LOVED all requests. gorgeous colorings.. liked avis most

senorita
AS.. thumbnail