Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

@Rai, I know! Me! Haha.

Sorry I took so long. I was getting very lazy.

But thank you so much for commenting so fast!

And you know your comments are always so special!

Love reading them! Thanks for liking my work.

Thank you so much yaara!

Thank you x 100000000000000!!

@Avnii, thanks a lot!

Thanks a TON for liking that sigg.
I'm not really liking that one, but thanks anyways!

You're so sweet!

@Reeno, thanks a lot yaar!

So glad you liked my work!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

And yeah, definitely making more IPKKND! :D

@Misha, Thanks a lot! So glad you liked the Arhi stuff! :D Me going gaga over their Jodi!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for such a super sweet comment!

@Aisha, thanks a lot for visiting and liking! Means a lot!

@kinshukkiaashiq, thank you so much!

So glad you liked! :D

muffins2waffles thumbnail
OMGGG Aishuu you already did the first req! I didn't know you'd do it so fast so I changed it. Arghh I knew I should have told you!

Now I feel terrible! I am so sorry! Can you forgive me?

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones you did make though. The style and everything is SUPER cutee..using it of course :) You don't have to make the second req, but if you wanted to, that would be so very much appreciated ☺️ I just love the song :)

But thank you SO SO SO SO SO muchh for the first ones <3 I shall use both sets because they both were technically my reqs. Thank you tonss, they are so gorgeous! Gahh, can't thank you enough! And you made two styles! Couldn't choose, so I'll prob use both.

You are seriously the best, and no this won't get to your head! LOL and if it does, it's okay because you have a right to be. You make the most amazing stuff :P

-Aish
P.S So sorry once again! And yes, you don't need to credit me for that. No probb, I'm honored that you got inspired by me :)
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

@Rai, I know! Me! Haha.

Sorry I took so long. I was getting very lazy.

But thank you so much for commenting so fast!

And you know your comments are always so special!

Love reading them! Thanks for liking my work.

Thank you so much yaara!

Thank you x 100000000000000!!

no problem nd i dont think there is any problem in being lazy cuz i m really really lazy
nd ur welcome, ur welcome, ur welcome nd ur welcome (4 thanks so 4 welcomes πŸ˜†)
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishi.muffin

OMGGG Aishuu you already did the first req! I didn't know you'd do it so fast so I changed it. Arghh I knew I should have told you!

LOL, it's so totally fine! :D Thanks to this request, I started watching the movie! :D One of the vids was a high quality yt part w/ subtitles (the subtitles help SO much), so I had to go find the rest of them and see. Couldn't resist. The assasin guy is so super cute! OMG! He really reminds me of SRK in his earlier movies which I grew up watching. 

Now I feel terrible! I am so sorry! Can you forgive me?

Um, forgive you di? I should be thanking you for the above reason! Haha

I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones you did make though. The style and everything is SUPER cutee..using it of course :) You don't have to make the second req, but if you wanted to, that would be so very much appreciated ☺️ I just love the song :)

Awwwieee! Thanks so much! I'm so glad you liked them! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
And I'm so making the second one. I have the converted vids downloaded already.

But thank you SO SO SO SO SO muchh for the first ones <3 I shall use both sets because they both were technically my reqs. Thank you tonss, they are so gorgeous! Gahh, can't thank you enough! And you made two styles! Couldn't choose, so I'll prob use both.

You're SO SO SO SO SO SO welcome! So glad you liked them! And you don't have to use them, but thanks anyways! Love ya!

You are seriously the best, and no this won't get to your head! LOL and if it does, it's okay because you have a right to be. You make the most amazing stuff :P

lol! hehe, so not true, but thanks! Your compliments are way too much. I'm probably going to start floating away because my head'll be filled w/ so much air. Airheads, out of control! rofl.

-Aish
P.S So sorry once again! And yes, you don't need to credit me for that. No probb, I'm honored that you got inspired by me :)

OMG! Bas karo!! And no ways, that style is so yours. You've totally made it yours after all this time, so will credit whenever I use.

Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aishu πŸ€—, just visited page 57 Update and Enjoyed all the Creations from JSK, SK, RS R, Meera  and  specially the Krishna-Arjun from MB, Wow! Loved it! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 

And Ganapati Bappa in pink is looking very nice!! β­οΈ β­οΈ

Love ❀️
...ASB100... thumbnail
Amazing sigs Aishu!!!
love all of them..they're gorgeous!!!

-Asha
.Sanayaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like the banner of aishu's updt thingi πŸ˜†. BTW im sooo sooo sorry for commenting too late on yur shop i was inactive for mroe than 2 days net got disconnected randomly πŸ˜‘but yu totally changed my mood yur siggz r just blasting They r sooo gorgeus i just checked out the updt on pg 91 its beautiful that Arhi sigg im using it its lovely i luvd yur coloring sooo much. i dont have words to describe yur siggz πŸ˜† anywayss this time i cnt request as im in a hurry have like 20ish shops to comment on soo i hve to be quick next time expect a longgg comment + if yur open ill request πŸ˜‰
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG aishu as usual loved the update..
all sigs were fantabalous...really loved the colouring, merging of pics, nd the layout of text, texture everything is so beautiful:)

^ i lovelly the colouring done on radha in this sig...beautiful...

btw i shall be making a req tonite:)
pakhara thumbnail

@Sanaya, awww, thanks so much hun! Thanks for visiting! :D

@Rachna, that is so sweet of you yaar! Thank you so much! Glad you liked those! :D

@Chinnu!!!!! Aww, that is really so kind of you to like those siggs! And thanks for using that one! Means a lot to me! Thanks! And so happy you liked your request!

@Preet, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

So glad you liked my work! Means a lot! Thanks!

@Preeti, thank u!!! :D So happy you liked my work!

@Gunia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much my dear behena! Your input is so important to me, you know it. :D

So so sooo happy you liked my work! Love ya!!

@Farzana, omg!!
Dude, thank you so much for commenting here! I so look up to your work, so it means a lot that you liked that sigg! Thanks!

pakhara thumbnail

@Ankita, hi hun! Thanks for liking my stuff n commenting! :D Means a lot!

@Zaryaab, thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked your request! Thanks!

@Mina!!!!

Awwie, that is just so sweet of you hun! So glad you liked the Sita sigg. :D Yeah, I was really inspired after watching that song again. And omg, I'm so sorry I didn't make more avis from the vids you sent me. Definitely including a couple sets in my next update. Thanks for liking my work dear! Means a lot to me! :D

@Debi di, thanks a lot for another one of your super sweet comments di!

I feel so happy when I read them. Glad you liked the texture I used on the Ganapati sigg. :D Thank you! And thaks for liking Sema di's siggs and the avis. :D You're so right, that is one of the most heart wrenching scenes from SK.

And lol, I know I made too many Meghan siggs for his birthday. So glad you liked them di and the SK and RSR. Really does mean so much for me!

@Bushra, aww, thanks a lot! :D Glad you liked the Arhi sigg.

@Parina di, thanks sooo sooo much di! :D SO happy you liked my work!

Really means so much to have your input di! :D And lol, my computer crashed recently, so I know the feeling. Had to use my Dad's.