Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dpka1415

Hey Aishu...watsup gal???i knw m an alien on IF these days but seriously feeling ashamed my last post on ur gallery was on page 49[:-(] lol...anyways will be back with a detailed comment on your latest update...m logged in via cell n ur update seems to hav lots of avis. ..Only the Swapnil siggy n Bappa's i cud see right now...the Swapnil siggy is awesome haan...m sure there must be lots of stufc i can put in the slideshow which i have promised i will create tomm. I hope i get plenty of time tomm to be IF the whole day...

OMG! haha, you're not the only one. A lot of ppl told me that my update took forever to load because of those avis. Sorries di! Glad you liked that sigg! :D and best of luck on that slideshow! :D

Will be back tomm... ;) :)

Okkk...here i come... 😆

WWWOOOWWW!!!
its a super rocking update dear 👏⭐️
Awwieee!! Thanks so much di! So glad you liked!
Loving all the avis you have made...awesome shades... 👏
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
And coming to siggies...goshhh the RSR & RSK ones are outstanding yaar ...and the JSK one are super rocking as always !!!!
 😍
Am def. adding the RSR & RSK siggies in my slide dear... plus the Radha Bawari from JSK...loving them sooo much... 😳😳😳
Thanks a lot di! You're the sweetest! Love ya! I'm so happy!! Totally look up to you when it comes to making siggs. I'm just so glad that you liked them!
KEEP ROCKING !!

Love u ,
Deepika
Love you too!

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
plz make a siggie 4 me here R pics
pakhara thumbnail

@Chinnu, awww thanks yaar for requesting!

OMG! A POTC one! Yipeee!! Download abhi shuru kiya! Yeah!

Will have this one done fast!

@Swati di!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Di!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot! I'm so happy to do that request for you di!

Glad you liked my work enough to request! Thanks a lot!

Hope it turns out ok. :)

@Rai, lol! Hahaha! Tumhara reply padha and it's filled with You're welcome's. lol. :D

So sweet of you too reply yaar!

You're cousins left for Canada? Oh, ok. I've a LOT of family friends there, so I've been there a couple of times too. It's nice.

And my summer's going great! Watching TV, hanging with friends, and making siggs. Oh, and of course, shopping. :D So glad! I can't believe school's over. It's been over a month, but I still feel like summer just started.

@Nikita, thanks a lot hun!

So glad you liked that sigg nd the others. You're so sweet as to say that. Thank you!

And yeah, I take stacked avis reqs! :D Do you want to req?

@Riya, thanks a lot! I'm sooo happy you liked! Thank you!

@zaryaabJuhi1b8, OMG! Thank you for liking my work and for placing a request!

Will get to it right away! Thanks again!

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@aish..hey hun..its not like that..its just ur luv n appreciation...that's all...😳...
i rly can't ait for sig..coz i just luv dis movie..did u chk recent SRC updt on saawariyaaa...i never watch romantic movie..hate them..bt sawariya is my damn fvt movie..
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: akki-rockstar

@aish..hey hun..its not like that..its just ur luv n appreciation...that's all...😳...
i rly can't ait for sig..coz i just luv dis movie..did u chk recent SRC updt on saawariyaaa...i never watch romantic movie..hate them..bt sawariya is my damn fvt movie..

It's not like what?
Well, thanks anyways for requesting di! Means a lot!
Love ya!
And yeah, tht movie was amazing. And I can see how much of a fan you are.
:D
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AishuJSKfan

@Rai, lol! Hahaha! Tumhara reply padha and it's filled with You're welcome's. lol. :D lol yup each time u said thank you, i said ur welcome

So sweet of you too reply yaar! awww thanks yaar i just saw it so i replied 

You're cousins left for Canada? Oh, ok. I've a LOT of family friends there, so I've been there a couple of times too. It's nice. yup they r in canada now nd will be coming next tuesday most likely nd 6 uncles of mine live there nd i went there a lot too nd i love it at times i like it more than US

And my summer's going great! Watching TV, hanging with friends, and making siggs. Oh, and of course, shopping. :D So glad! I can't believe school's over. It's been over a month, but I still feel like summer just started. wow thats great idk why but my summer is going so fast nd its only been like 2 weeks nd i have a lot of work from school too so ya mine is ok 

-Vanshika- thumbnail
Aishu .! 🤗🤗🤗

I knw um here after after long tym.. n um srry 4 dat.. actually i was bsy.. so plzz 4give me dahling..😃 n ur update yaar.. everytym i see ur creations.. u make me speechless.. i mean ur siggies create magic yaar.. thy ol r superb, mind boggling, fantastic.. plzz keep on updateing ur shop.. i luv to see ur creations.. !  
pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

lol yup each time u said thank you, i said ur welcome

lolz, sahi hai.

awww thanks yaar i just saw it so i replied

Aww, no, thank you!

yup they r in canada now nd will be coming next tuesday most likely nd 6 uncles of mine live there nd i went there a lot too nd i love it at times i like it more than US

Oh wow, then you must be going there a lot if so much of your family is there. We only have a couple of family friends. And yeah, it is really nice. The weather is much better than it is here. I hate the heat.

wow thats great idk why but my summer is going so fast nd its only been like 2 weeks nd i have a lot of work from school too so ya mine is ok 

I know!! Summer's going by fast and it'll probably be over before I know it. But shhh, ashubh nahi boltei. And do you have summer classes too? I do, but it's not so bad since its only one class.

pakhara thumbnail
Originally posted by: cute_luv

Aishu .! 🤗🤗🤗

I knw um here after after long tym.. n um srry 4 dat.. actually i was bsy.. so plzz 4give me dahling..😃 n ur update yaar.. everytym i see ur creations.. u make me speechless.. i mean ur siggies create magic yaar.. thy ol r superb, mind boggling, fantastic.. plzz keep on updateing ur shop.. i luv to see ur creations.. !  

Aww, no problem. Thanks for visiting!
And it means so much that you liked my creations!
Thank you so much yaara!😃

pakhara thumbnail

Here are some of my very first attempts at Bokeh. Since we all usually use Bokeh lights as our textures, I was wondering, why not try to make some. I only had my Dad's Sony Cybershot to work with and the lense is like, 3 inches, I think. I know, but mere pas who fancy wale cameras nahi hai, toh I had to work with what I had. Lol. And all the lights are from my computer things. Haha.

Here's the link to download the set. http://aishujskfan.deviantart.com/art/My-First-Bokeh-216178014