Wow lvly. Nice update. Gr8 wrk

Aww, thanks a lot Ankita! Glad you liked it!😛
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lola610

Ress!!!
---------
I'm back ⭐️ First of all thank you sooo much for making the Dagru Seth Halwaai Ganpati one, I showed my parents and now they're both using it as their wallpaper... it's so beautiful 😍

OMG!! Really? That is just so sweet! Thanks! Love you di!! And so happy that you liked it! After you said that that was the Ganapati you guys visit, then I had to make one of him.

Love all the avis, the style and texture on this are especially gorgeous... would love to see more like it:

Awww, why thank you di! So glad you liked it! Will definitely make more SK ones like that. Pakka.

And the animated sig looks really cool, the way you blended thevid in is just flawless 😍 Even the choice of text is perfect 👏

Thanks!! :D I finally learned how to make an animated sigg on ps. Haha, it took ages before. Thanks for liking it di!! And yeah, I stole the SK lines and put it on JSK. sorries

SK avis are adorable, cute moments chosen... and the coloring on the Draupadi, KHMK, and Ankita sigs is stellar... so pro and beautiful!!! Would love to see more like the KHMK one, esp 👏

Thanks a lot! Will do! OMG!! You are the sweetest ever! So glad you liked them and I just love to get your comments and input on these things on what works and doesn't. Aapko toh itni jaankari hai na.

And you made the Ray-Robbie sig we were talking about!!! Yesss 🤣 Using right away and then slideshowing... it's classic 😆

Haha, yeah, that was definitely an epic Raybert moment. 🤣 Thank you sooo much for using!!! OMG!! Aaj main upar, asman niche!! Haha! Thanks a lot di!!

And the reqs are all divinely... divine 😳😆 Will def have to steal Gunu's soon... phenomenal job on the blending with that.

As always jaw-droppingly beautiful work, rock on loves 🤗

Thank you! Thank you! And thank you!!! So so so sooo happy you liked them!!
You're the best!! And omg!! That's just a HUGE compliment!!
Thanks a lot!!

pakhara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanchitaroy

superb ud. The JSK ones super cute.

Thank you so much! So glad you liked them!! And yeah, JSK is my number one fav show. 😊
pakhara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Taani96

Thank you soo much Aishu 🤗 Muhwaaa* 😃

Of course yaar! Is mein thank you ki kya baat hai?
I was also planning to do a big bollywood theme for next time.
Anushka avis will be there. 😃
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whenever I looked @ Mytho requests, I have just one word to say - DIVINE. All creations are DIVINE Aishu! LOVE LOVE LOVE Jaanu's, Mina's and Gunu's SOO MUCH. They have come out splendid :)) The CID one is SOO cute!<3
And also really loving the Kahaani Humari Mahabharat Kii siggy. I am very fond of such siggies.. which has trees and all hehee! And this siggy too - http://i.imgur.com/CUXWB.png for the same reason. Totally adoring it. :)
OMG. This one - http://i.imgur.com/inZwZ.png Its just OUTTA THE WORLD!!! SOOO gorgeous!!!! Soo soo gorgeous!!
Also, the AVIs are really really pretty!!!

Everything is just really really amazinggg!!! Keep it upp! LOVE your work so much! =)
pakhara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Whenever I looked @ Mytho requests, I have just one word to say - DIVINE. All creations are DIVINE Aishu! LOVE LOVE LOVE Jaanu's, Mina's and Gunu's SOO MUCH. They have come out splendid :)) The CID one is SOO cute!<3
And also really loving the Kahaani Humari Mahabharat Kii siggy. I am very fond of such siggies.. which has trees and all hehee! And this siggy too - http://i.imgur.com/CUXWB.png for the same reason. Totally adoring it. :)
OMG. This one - http://i.imgur.com/inZwZ.png Its just OUTTA THE WORLD!!! SOOO gorgeous!!!! Soo soo gorgeous!!
Also, the AVIs are really really pretty!!!

Everything is just really really amazinggg!!! Keep it upp! LOVE your work so much! =)

OMG!! Thank you sooo much Anku. And yeah, there is something about the mytho shows that is just so divine. About God and all, so yeah, love to watch them. Thank you for liking my stuff.
And yeah, me too! The trees and all remind me of Vrindavan and all of it is just so Krishna-ish.
Thanks again yaar! You are so sweet!
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Hey Aishu,

As you know, I love how you always start off your update with a Bappa sig and it's sooo beautiful!! Love it!! ❤️

The JSK avi and sigs are lovely and the SK avi is soo cute! I'm happy that you tried new things in the KHMK and BRCM ones! The Meera, Deepika and Ankita sigs are all beautiful!! What to say about the ILR sigs...hilarious!! 😆 😆 Last but not least all the reqs are amazing!! I will definitely req something when you're open next time! 😉 Keep up the awesome work dear!! 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏

Love V. 🤗
Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanz a buch for my request dear, its lovely
it was come brilliantly

keep up the awesome work pal

All ur creations are wonderful
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sorry some of the siggs are not opening on my side ..
BUT LOVE Ganneshji's one ... AWESOME !!