Mujhe Saach Jaane ka Haq Hai OS 3-Pg27 - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
hey do nick loves ridz???????????????????????????????????????
ashuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
i want nxt 2nd part super soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
will ridz accept that she loves armaan??????????????????????????????
okay tell me  yey spammin cahlegi??????????????????????????????

another comment as bribe😆

for the next update.......

so update soooooooooon
Originally posted by Kajenrsmecxi

WOW! ASHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU this was sooooooooooooooooo freaking beautiful, I love the whole concept, the story is cute and fresh... me likey! ahahaha yeh nick hamesha kabab mein haddi hai LMAOOOOO thank god you used Nick nt Damon baahaha! I seriously cracked up when he said he was "nick salvator" ahaha LOL!  LOVE Armaan he is sooo chripy and happy and i like the fact ridhimma is a western girl! (soo JJ!) Ridhimma cant keep on denying her feelings for him but i totes see her POV (come on he is her teacher!... wel temperoray but wateva!) ahaha I love the bond and comfortableness they share with each other! Get them together soooon! ahaah I seriously wished for it to gooo for a bit more. Girl! you made drowl over their kiss bahaha sooo amaizing. This is very well written and thought of, OBV you have to keep PM'ing me.Pleasee UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

haahha I LLOVE YOU haha

well missy Damon will make a guest appearance soon....and since personally i like stefan and elena together, i can tell you his leading lady won't be elena....any guesses of whoo that might be?

haha and idk why i keep using nick...i think cause in my high school there was this REALLY gorgeous guy named nick - he was spanish not italian though...yea and he was sooo super hot, he would always have girls drooling over him, but the ones he liked always ended up with other guys! it was kinda sadd :( but then eventually he got a girl he liked hahaha
Originally posted by MaitreeluvKajen

LOL Ashu,Tu kitni Stubborn hai!
Chal,chal..Abhi,Jaldi fatafat post kar.You just have to do it.

Nai to..You're a Gandi Bacchi LOLZZZZZZZZZZZ LMMAAOOOO!!

hmm main to gandi baachi hi hoon :D *smiles widely*

hmmm on page 12 so just what like 2 more pages to go!

trust me i'm itching to write! (writing the other one so i guess i can wait but can u guys? lol :D )
Originally posted by shilpI007

hmmmmmmmmmm.........yey to he isn't not her real teacher just he came some sometime........it amazing ti think ourselves in ridz place.....iknow its crazy also.....but yaar what we do noting abotu this.........n mam armaan thng naughty thing or u??????.....i mean its ur work na what he think........n yeah its happen in ur ff without any fear so i will waited to happen this...........

hehehe welll...ookay you cauught mee i have a naughty naughty mind, par armaan has the naughty thoughts! hehehe i just have a naughty writers mind, par armaan is the one daydreaming/doing it!! hehehe
Originally posted by shilpI007

hwwwwwwwwwww this is not fair yaar.........r u trying to kill me??????????????........i wait nxt part eagerly n u put this condition😭😭................but i understand u guys do so much hardwork so u have right to want response of us.............acha spamming chalegi to compelte 14 pages???????????????????????????????

hahahha haan spamming chalegi!

hmm muskaan toh wont find out yet! hehe nick - you'll find out most likely in the next part, aur rest toh supriseeeee lol
Hey dear....wow just love the update dear.......Armaan and Riddhima are just too cute.......do continue soon.......and PM me also.........take care.......

GEET