Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ASHU! that was beautiful. Seriously the story and the way you written is uniquely magnificent ( LOL havent used that word in ages). seriously the story concept was unique, i love the fact that all the pieces fitted together.. AR are as usual  are absoulateltly and purely in love * sigh*  even after 3 years of seperation !hehe butt OMG Arav is the cutest thing ever! i imagined a mini armaan heehe and the scene where he wiped armaans tears i literally felt like hugging Arav LOL. The kitchen scene was beautiful ahaha as soon as Armaan entered the kitchen i couldnt help the smile that stitched itself on my lips LOL ASHU ASHU ashu u just had put a full on making out scene with AR and that too infront of everyone! heheh LOve you girl and LOVED this OS!
KaSh-Maneet-Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hiiiii
Awesome os
Loved it
Loved arav
Soooooo cute
Loved AR
Mindblowing concept
Thanks 4 da pm

Originally posted by: Kajenrsmecxi

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ASHU! that was beautiful. Seriously the story and the way you written is uniquely magnificent ( LOL havent used that word in ages). seriously the story concept was unique, i love the fact that all the pieces fitted together.. AR are as usual  are absoulateltly and purely in love * sigh*  even after 3 years of seperation !hehe butt OMG Arav is the cutest thing ever! i imagined a mini armaan heehe and the scene where he wiped armaans tears i literally felt like hugging Arav LOL. The kitchen scene was beautiful ahaha as soon as Armaan entered the kitchen i couldnt help the smile that stitched itself on my lips LOL ASHU ASHU ashu u just had put a full on making out scene with AR and that too infront of everyone! heheh LOve you girl and LOVED this OS!

hehehe love you too pri! and you just know me toooo well😉

heheheheheeheeh
ANOTHER AR OS! 

wow okay i knoww i'm crazyy but eh w/e....

lol okay so this one is titled the same - Mujhe Saach Jaane ka Haq Hai

so i was watching AR VMS (while writing essays) and this idea just came to me from a specific VM!

okay i know usually my ideas are original, but this specific OS will be from when Armaan lost his memory. Like right after it really sunk in to riddhima that armaan doesnt remember her or anything about her, and she ccant even tell him as it will be dangerous to him. (but before they go to his house to remove pictures) i may change a few minor details....

----------------------------------------------

Okay so  this starts where the VM stops, riddhima ran up to the terrace...

---

"He doesn't remember me....He doesn't remember our love...kuch bhi yaad nahin use? kuch bhi nahin? doesn't he feel anything? how can u love someone so much then just forget them? kaise?" 

Riddhima was on the terrace crying. They had come here often. They had spent so many romantic moments here before. The memories of their love, the images forever imprinted in her heart of them were becoming harder and harder to bear. She wasn't even allowed to say anything to him as it might  affect his health. He was inside flirting with just about any girl, but her...no ot with her....It ripped her heart witnessing all that. She just wanted to rewind time. Take back those words, take back everything. Have things the way they were before the fight. She had brought this upon herself hadn't she? Always so impulsive....she always took everything for granted! she had taken the silly fight a step too far! This was why she lost evrything! Armaan was all that ever mattered to her, but no he was no longer hers. He didn't even like her as a friend....

Riddhima found herself walking closer to the edge...no if she couldn't be with Armaan, what was the point? She turned back to look at the terrace and pictured her past moments with  Armaan before turning back to the edge. She found her tears calming down, "smirti mom, i'm coming..."
Riddhima made a silent prayer that her friends and family are able to overcome her loss and more importantly that Armaan always remains happy. 

Riddhima closed her eyes and made the jump. She jumped off the edge, but wait...what was that...noo she wasnt falling. She looked up and saw Rahul and Abhi holding her arms. Pulling her up. She felt trickles of blood on the side of her head. She must have hit her head on the side of the wall. Riddhima fought to release her hands from their hold, but everything just went black. 

---------

After they heard the news, the gang knew riddhima would be broken. She had just left without a word. They had expected something of the sort. She couldnt be fine after all they had been through. Then Anjali found a letter in her locker. Just as she was reading it, armaan had walked in the locker room asking where riddhima was. He had a strange feeling that something was wrong. He brushed it off and left to duty. But Anjali was shocked. The letter was from riddhima. She had left a note saying goodbye. She could not barely survive without her armaan, but her armaan had forgotten her. She couldnt bare the pain. She wanted to forget the world as her armaan forgetting her and their sweet memories was worse than the world forgetting her anyways. She was leaving, leaving forever. At first they thought she was running away, but then it said, P.S. I'll tell Smirti mom you said Hi.

Their Smirti Mom had been dead for years! The gang quickly split up notifying keerti, subhankar, shashank, padma, and nani of the note. Luckily Abhi had suggested the terrace as he often went their when he was emotional or thinking. They had just gotten their as riddhima lept off. Lucky for the boys they were fast enough to catch her arms. Her head hit the side of the wall pretty hard in the process, but if they could hoist her up, she'd be fine. As soon as riddhima realized what had happened she began fighting, but soon passed out. The boys quickly hoisted her up and took her to the OT, while informing all she had been found. 
--------

On the other hand, Armaan had not been notified. Why would he be? Of lately he didn't care about Riddhima. But he caught some wardboys and nurses running around frantically, some crying. He stopped one and asked, "oye kya hua? why is everyone running around?" The ward boy replied tearily, "jee woh dr. riddhimaji ne suicide attempt kiya...woh she's in the OT right now" Armaan was shocked! why hadn't he been notified? He was her collegue too right? It seemed even the patients knew, but not him! He didn't know why but he felt tears forming in his eyes, and his heart ached thinking that beautiful doctor had tried to commit suicide. But why had she tried? She was a doctor! She should know the value of life! Her problems couldn't be soo bad could they? why didn't she talk to anyone? talk to him maybe? Armaan found himself running to the OT...As he got there he noticed nearly all of Sanjeevni standing there. 

He quickly made his way to anjali, muskaan and the gang. "kya hua teacher ko? i mean is she okay?? any news? why didn't anyone tell me? why did she take this step?" Nikki, muskaan, Anjali, and the boys had had enough! Anjali spoke first, "armaan, please we all know you don't care about my sister so just get lost okay! don't test my temper! I really don't want to see you right now!" Armaan was shocked! sure he teased her, but hey he barely knew her! "what are you talking about? yes i teased her, but nothing serious! and besides i barely know her!" This time rahul stepped up, "dekh armaan, you were my buddy since college, but seriously just go back to your work. mind your own business okay? you have nothing to do here! see all these people standing here? we are all her friends, family, we all love her. you don't fit in this group, so please just don;t make us say things we'll regret!" Keerti then took the chance to speak. She loved Armaan, but Riddhima was like her little sister. Though she couldn't blame armaan as his accident and memory loss was not his fault, she couldn't help but let then friend and sister in her overpower the doctor, "oh and please stay away from riddhima! I will make sure if and when she gets better and comes back to work, you will be working different shifts from her and will NOT interact with her at all! Do I make myself clear DR. MALLIK? NOW PLEASE GO BACK TO DUTY!" 

Armaan was just about to turn and leave feeling confused, rejected and hurt, when they all heard a scream from the OT, "NAHINNNN PLEASEE YAAD KAROOO, KAISE BHUL GAYE TUM? KAISE BHUL GAYE? BAS YEHI THA TUMHARA PYAAR? I LOVE YOU! main marjaunga! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH A-" the scream faded away leaving that last bit incomplete....The OT light came off and dr. shashank and shubankar came out. Shashank was too emotional after having operated on his own daughter so he let shub speak., "she;s okay now. Mentally she;s a bit instable but I think we all predicted that even before the suicide attempt after all thats happened. We have injected her anethesia, which is why she is currently sleeping. Dr. Shashank has requested that only certain individuals be allowed to visit her. There will be a  nurse, wardboy, intern, or doctor here at ALL times to monitor her behavior. If you wish to visit her you may ask the person in charge of her as a list will be given to them."

Armaan was shocked! Basket tried to commit suicide because she was in love with someone? what had happeed that everyone but him knew? he had to find out! wait basket? where did that come from? Armaan really was losing it! Armaan went back to duties though he felt something pulling him towards riddhima. 

-------

Throughout the day armaan felt that everyone in the hospital was giving him a cold shoulder. He could not understand why they were. Even more importantly he did not understand why he was so worried about riddhima. Why it actually hurt him? He made his was over to her private room to meet her. The in charge monitor was a wardboy.  Armaan asked to go inside, but the wardboy said no. "kya matlab no?" The wardboy looked down then said "sorry dr. armaanji, lekin i have been given strict orders not to let you in. waise bhi she is not stable at the moment. They've been keeping her in a sleep, lekin at times she wakes up screaming, phir we have to put her back in a sleep immediately." Armaan put his hands on his waist, "if she is sleeping anyways why can't i go in and just see her? hmm?" the wardboy sighed, "sorry lekin i've been given strict orders." armaan thought again, wait he didn't even look at any list! "wait but dr. shub said u'd check a list. where is the list?" Armaan grabbed the clipboard the wardboy was holding and was shocked to see a note saying do NOT let armaan mallik enter at any cost. 

Armaan was shocked! He felt his eyes watering! so the enter hospital was allowed to see her, BUT HIM! WHY? what had he done? Just then he heard riddhima screaming from inside the room, "armaaaaan! armaan pleaseeeeeee!" Armaan pushed the wardboy out of his way and forced his way into her room. Riddhima was hitting her head against the bed. Her hands and legs were tied down. What had she been through that bad that they had to tie her down?

Armaan ran next to her and said, "shhh riddhima,  calm down. i'm right here, i'm right here..." Armaan looked at riddhima with tears in his eyes, her eyes were filled with tears as well. Armaan couldn't bear seeing riddhima tied down. He noticed the wardboy had run off to call for help. Seizing the opportunity, armaan ran and locked the room door. he then came back and untied riddhima's feet and arms.  Immediately Riddhima hugged him tightly. Armaan was shocked and confused, but at the same time it felt nice, familiar, he wanted to hug her as well. he hugged her back tightly, rubbing her back to stop her crying. 

Then riddhima pulls back a bit and looks at him tilting her head, " tum saab kuch bhul gaye? kuch bhi yaad nahin tumhe? haan?" armaan looks at her, her eyes were filled with so many emotions, "kya riddhima? kya bhul gaya main?" armaan tilts her head the other way and stares at him for a second, "armaan main bohot dur jaraha hoon. ek aisa jaga jaha i will be far from sanjeevni, and so many memories....we'll never meet again...lekin jaane se pehle can i do something? please?"

Armaan looked at her confused, "haan lekin kya matlab? kaha jareho..." armaan's question was left incomplete as riddhima had places her lips on armaan's. She was sucking, licking, and nibbling his lips. His mouth was already open so she had easy access to his tongue and juices. She wanted one last kiss. One last taste to savor.  her hands were in his hair pulling him closer...

Armaan felt her kissing him, and unconsciously started kissing her back, this felt so familiar, her taste was so known to him, so close to his heart. Almost as if he had kissed her like this so many times before. But wait he had....he could see images of them kissing so many times before, the terrace, fire-escape, random places all over town....he could see them dancing together, them fighting, pulling pranks on each other then cutely making up, then he could see their roka....yes he remembered everything now...as his memory came back armaan began kissing her more passionately then ever before. He slowly got on the bed with her, half laying on top of her, putting his hands around her waist. They were still kissing passionately....riddhima could feel a change in armaan, but didn't know what it was....armaan slowly backed out, leaving riddhima saddened...

Then armaan whispered against her lips, "never ever try and leave me dr. basket gupta aka mrs to be dr. basket mallik....i didn't spend so much time convincing your dad and that whole bhook hartal and all just so you can give up hope and leave me..." Riddhima was shocked! he remembered! But the doctors said it was impossible! and that trying to jump his memory would only harm him! Before she could ask any questions, armaan captured her lips again in another passionate kiss, oblivious to the fact that  Dr. Shashank and nearly all of Sanjeevni were watching them through the window....

After they were out of breath Armaan slowly got up a bit, and picked up a scapel. He pierced his thumb slightly allowing a little blood to ooze and brushed Riddhima's maang with his thumb. Armaan looked at her with a smile, "congrats Mrs. Dr. Riddhima Basket Mallik aaj se apko yeh duffer ke saath rehna hain poore zindagi bhar..."

----

The End

Pm's laterrr
Edited by ammy_ka_ashu - 13 years ago
Simmy003 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
aww both your OS were sooo cute❤️ loved the first one though, their son was adorable. I could totally imagine him looking like Armaan lol 😉
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay,Ashu don't PM me because,Yes,Obviously,I've read it.
OH MY GOD.
This was even better than the last!! Hayye I wish they'd kiss in DMG too like they've done here..HEHE...LOL I loved this! Every detail,then A going to R,then that kkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss HaYYYYYEEE I lloooove you Dear ashu ji...!! This was the real AR<3 Just love them and you! Fantabulous OS and loved this part !

Then armaan whispered against her lips, "never ever try and leave me dr. basket gupta aka mrs to be dr. basket mallik....i didn't spend so much time convincing your dad and that whole bhook hartal and all just so you can give up hope and leave me..." Riddhima was shocked! he remembered! But the doctors said it was impossible! and that trying to jump his memory would only harm him! Before she could ask any questions, armaan captured her lips again in another passionate kiss, oblivious to the fact that  Dr. Shashank and nearly all of Sanjeevni were watching them through the window....

After they were out of breath Armaan slowly got up a bit, and picked up a scapel. He pierced his thumb slightly allowing a little blood to ooze and brushed Riddhima's maang with his thumb. Armaan looked at her with a smile, "congrats Mrs. Dr. Riddhima Basket Mallik aaj se apko yeh duffer ke saath rehna hain poore zindagi bhar..."

The bold and underlined part is where I reaallly LOVE you !! Kitne araram se they make out infront of everybody...You describe it so well..!! LOL Ashu,I love you,TOTALLY. Teri toh puri ki puri Fan gayi hoooo...Ashu ji zindabad LOL
Love,
Maitree

Amoon.88 thumbnail
beautiful.....

too emotional....

both os.....were faaaab.....bt da second 1 ws......way too emotional.....i literally had tears.....;'(

beautiful piece of writing.....keep up da the work(Y)

AMOON
ambryn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Fantastic.....

Very very nice....

Love,
Ambryn

ksgmyluvmylyfff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow nice OS