Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Can a person be so insensitive n selfish ???

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I'm appalled by Hemlata's behavior today......she had exceeded the limits of my expectation from her for being selfish.......n insensitive.
Today she tells her daughter that her father is acting weird coz he is getting close to his mom.........have she no brain to think that she has a son too.........what if she has to undergo this kind of reaction from her DIL.

After making Divya surprisingly nice during Viren's accident track.........the CT's have shocked us.......so now what do we expect......that since she is getting close to Sid........will she remain the same......with Nivi n Viren.........or will she try to understand thier situation........will she support her sister when she says she is leaving........or try to stop her ???

Is she gonna listen to her mother or her heart.....(if its different then her mother) ???

Edited by starz4me - 04 March 2011 at 3:07pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharmittusinghpeacefulblossomvids08ruexangelwadi..dollanjaani07Anisha_91sirjeeOmshanti1111

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
did u expect HL to be sensitive all these days! LOLshe has been practicing this same for years now, at least today Pratap has realised.
did u see how she and pratap reacted when Keshav was sick and in the hospital and the numerous incidents all these days of her manipulation.

I am not surprised Sonal at what HL said, rather I was surprised on the marriage day, when she thanked Nivedita.

I can tell you, people like Divya will be more dangerous than HL when time comes. HL can still be defended by saying that she is blind in her child's affection. But, Divya does not even care her mother. Today, she did not pay attention to HL, as she felt that she has possessed Sid, so she ignored her mom, she does not need her mom today. But many days went by, when she without mom's brainwashing also showed lot of insensitivities.Divya does not care for anyone, other than her own comforts and wellbeings. She does not even care for her mother, she just utilises everyone.
HL and Divya have one characteristic. HL wants Pratap for herself and her children, she alienated Pratap from his mother and father-like elder brother. Is Divya not doing the same? she is just interested in Sid and does whatever is necessary to possess Sid.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 04 March 2011 at 3:27pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossomvids08shelly_nairwadi..dollyipee

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Oh Sonal and Bani agree with what you guys have said x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

PRIYANKA00 Senior Member
PRIYANKA00
PRIYANKA00

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
She said divya that her father gone mad he is meeting to his mom she is also doing the same thing she is meeting with divya also so relationship is same son n mom for pratap n nt and daughte n mom like divya and hl
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
divya doesn't hav her mind of ownLOL so she will definitely changeAngry
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

I'm appalled by Hemlata's behavior today......she had exceeded the limits of my expectation from her for being selfish.......n insensitive.
Today she tells her daughter that her father is acting weird coz he is getting close to his mom.........have she no brain to think that she has a son too.........what if she has to undergo this kind of reaction from her DIL.

After making Divya surprisingly nice during Viren's accident track.........the CT's have shocked us.......so now what do we expect......that since she is getting close to Sid........will she remain the same......with Nivi n Viren.........or will she try to understand thier situation........will she support her sister when she says she is leaving........or try to stop her ???

Is she gonna listen to her mother or her heart.....(if its different then her mother) ???

Sonal Beta, do u really expect HL to become a nice ladyLOL?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Sonal Beta, do u really expect HL to become a nice ladyLOL?

agree............she is a kind of person who will never change........................Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index