Rakt Sambandh

India-Forums

Rakt Sambandh
Rakt Sambandh

-ll- Sandhya-Neeraj Wedding Reception -ll- (Page 2)

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KMH2

Originally posted by shwetha85

Originally posted by KMH2

Congo RSians...thnkyou for awesome thread shweta..
really happy For sandhya-neeraj....

now i want a sweetu baby of sandhya-neeraj....Blushing LOL Wink

You are most welcome!!! Yeah I think we have to wait for that sweetu baby because Bua seems to have planned all evil for Sandhya! Bramahachariya for a month for Neeraj. Sandhya and Neeraj cannot stay together for a month and many more sazzish coming up. Confused

yup...Ouch ye bua bhi na.......Ouch Sazzishes...yeh saazishes na....Angry Ouch ok..will wait and i m 100% sure neerdhya ab alag nhin honge....Big smile

shwetha

Looks like the RS creative team really likes you - they thought that being a GkD fan, you liked Avita's SR being split, so they 'improved' it by separating Neerdhya for 'only' 1 month, Evil SmileROFL instead of making either Neeraj or Sandhya a permanent Brahmachari.  In fact, Neeraj grumbled about it himself, and Sandhya laughed.

Actually, of the 5 sisters, only the first 2 - who had no sasurals, just hubbies - could have kids.  Rohit sucks anyway, and I wouldn't want Shradhya to have his kids, but Mohan and Shreya never got time alone, so to this day, she has no kids, and Sandhya/Yuvraj, well...  So looks like Savratkar-ji's 'lineage' will only be continued by Savita Patil & Sakshi Vaidya. Confused

Incidentally, they made all the 4 kids disappear Cry - I really loved them. 

KMH2

Please make more siggies of Neerdhya. 

Oh, and people, feel free to use the above creations in your avatars - those of you who don't have commitments to other serials, that is Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
@ Vrish: I do not know why you feel that I liked Avita split up..I hated it especially the track where in Bahuji declared her love for Avdesh. Its ridiculous and these days I am not watching GKD because I again hate this RV and Arpita track. I am totally against such thoughts and I am not a part of that forum too...Anyway I knew Bau ji will create some problem but she crossed everyone's mind and did what she did and yes the writers have forgotten that Sandhya has sisters and no one visited her or attended her wedding!Ouch

@ KMH2: I agree with Vrish that you should make more Siggie's for Neerdhaya because finally they have united. I have a request please make a siggie when Neeraj saw Sandhya for the first time and then at D'Souza's Christmas Party and the wedding! SmileThanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-.Vrish.

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Oh, Shwetha

I was being facetious, in case you couldn't make out LOL  It was just my tongue-in-cheek way of remarking on the RS CVs copying the GkD CVs.  Yeah, I know, we all hated it!!!

Of course, sex ain't all there is to marriage, so Neeraj & Sandhya can still have a good time.  But it sucks that she has to sleep w/ GB - given how she's been insulted, Dadaji should have asked her to sleep w/ Reena, or even Baa.

OTOH, GB wants an SR for Anjali, but little does she know that Anjali hates this marriage.  Can't wait for Anjali & GB to be @ each other's throats.

shwetha85-sia-

shwetha85 Goldie
shwetha85
shwetha85

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Oh, Shwetha

I was being facetious, in case you couldn't make out LOL  It was just my tongue-in-cheek way of remarking on the RS CVs copying the GkD CVs.  Yeah, I know, we all hated it!!!

Of course, sex ain't all there is to marriage, so Neeraj & Sandhya can still have a good time.  But it sucks that she has to sleep w/ GB - given how she's been insulted, Dadaji should have asked her to sleep w/ Reena, or even Baa.

OTOH, GB wants an SR for Anjali, but little does she know that Anjali hates this marriage.  Can't wait for Anjali & GB to be @ each other's throats.

Sorry Vrish for not understanding the facetious motto behind your wordsEmbarrassed But yes for sure Neerdhaya will have their own good time and I enjoy their Aankoon Aankoon ka pyaar more than anything else! Even in yesterday's episode I loved the morning tea scene it was too romantic and sweet!!Wink Even I cannot wait for Bau and Anjali's face offLOL

Edited by shwetha85 - 09 March 2011 at 7:39am

-sia-.Vrish.

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
KMH2

Posted in next page, as well as in the pix thread

Edited by _Vrish_ - 09 March 2011 at 2:10pm

Go to top