India-Forums

CDD Being taken off the air........

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Is Guinness replacing Chak Dhoom Dhoom?

Chak Dhoom Dhoom will see its grand finale on March 20 and going by unconfirmed sources the channel will replace it with Guinness World Record Ab India Todega.

A source says, "After tonight's elimination where Kathak Rockers get eliminated, there will be seven groups left namely Fabulous Fatakas, T.Harinath Reddy & Group, Rohan and group, AM Unit, Rangiley Remix, D-Maniax and Rock On group. Next week, one group from bottom three will get eliminated after which the semi-finals will be held on Saturday. The semi-finals will see two eliminations by the judges which will leave four groups in the finale. The finale will be telecast on Sunday and the winner will be selected 50 per cent on the basis of the finale performance marks given by the judges and 50 per cent on the votes received during the semi-finals."

The source adds, "The show was to end in the first week of April but as it has not done well it is being given an early exit. Now the channel wants to replace it with Guinness so that the ratings are balanced once again."

Terence Lewis, one of the CDD judges, confirmed the finale date saying, "Yes, we have the finale on March 20."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CDD is being taken off the air because it is not doing well in ratings...............Tongue so I guess ratings don't really matter when it comes to deciding which shows the channels keep and which they don't like some people were saying........Smile So much for Terrence mania taking over India, it's not easy to pull off success on your own.......Tongue

Edited by ankit_nyc - 04 March 2011 at 2:35pm

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
it is a dance competition and it ends after the finaleBig smile

that having said i dont watch chak doom doom...so if u do watch it and follow it ..u might knw it better

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12Its_Sashakannayipee-Aaliyah-

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Jai Radhe Radhe, poor thing.
I hope Terence Bhai all the best and hope to see him in more shows in future.
Thanks for update Bhai.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandicoot

that having said i dont watch chak doom doom...so if u do watch it and follow it ..u might knw it better

you missed the part in bold where it stated that the show is being ended earlier then scheduled due to low ratings.......Big smile
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Jai Radhe Radhe, poor thing.
I hope Terence Bhai all the best and hope to see him in more shows in future.
Thanks for update Bhai.

Tongue DID 3 mein sab wapis aa jayege.............Big smile hopefully more humble....Tongue
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

you missed the part in bold where it stated that the show is being ended earlier then scheduled due to low ratings.......Big smile

i dont trust "sources"

LOL unless it comes from an official

but if it has low ratings nothing to deny in that

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

i dont trust "sources"

LOL unless it comes from an official

but if it has low ratings nothing to deny in that

Tongue We don't really need the source to understand what's going on.........CDD is struggling in ratings and the network is ending it early..........Tongue
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

Tongue We don't really need the source to understand what's going on.........CDD is struggling in ratings and the network is ending it early..........Tongue

that we doesnt include me...just clarifying

i need a source before stating blatantly

u dont..that is all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12akannayipee

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index