India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

New Promo=Hope

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I knw everyone seems sad that Sid finds Piya and Piya throwing down Abhays locket but i found that there is a bright side to all of this. The new promo or SBS interview shows that they work together in the office and the attraction is still there between them. 
Both are angry with each other but wen Sid's truth is out of the bag she will understand and support him :) Love will make everything alrite in the end ;)
And this nonsense about Sid falling for Piya, yeah he might fall for her but Piya will always love abhay and only him. Ur only very angry with ones u love! Like Piya and Abhay! 

Piya and Abhay always and forever so chill everyone! :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mitumigitika.jAsin.pkyekscorpio95roseflower_07Roarkgreenleaf007MS-meghasharmamusic_l0ver036

Mo710 IF-Dazzler
Mo710
Mo710

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
46 views but no reply? :(
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
well i hope sid doesn't fall for piya...its so predictable and it goes the same way as TVD....

but yes he will want to charm piya so that abhay gets hurt because he knows that abhay loves her alot.....and also she resembles maithilli alot...he might have a connection with piya....

but yes piya only loves abhay and i want that way only....
and i want sid-panchi too...they look sizzling together
usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
yes piya only loves abhay, but abhay is so confusing yaar

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index