Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

GIRLZ WITH ATTUIDE ~INVITES ONLY~ ~4~ (Page 71)

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hehe yeah di
me and sakshi are a team and u and sanz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_FanVintagepeach

Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 5363

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
sanz hi sweeto..
see sasumma got a prtner...
suopprt me yar...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 33353

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

hahahhaha di me was only joking and u 2 are both devils i am the only innocent and the sweet one 

sanya she is d devil...
i m too innocent...
u know ur di na...Cry
yeah di i know u and u both are devils 
im the only innocent one
and sakshi
me already out from the shock

haww sanya how can u do dis too me...Cry
sakshi u devill....
i will show u whn ma partner will come...
sans...oooppss d one in demand nd popular..ROFLROFL
Itne Taane Marne Hain Aaj Marr Lo; Embarrassed Aaj Main Hosh Main Nahi Hoo Day Dreaming
Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_xaini


 d one in demand nd popular..ROFLROFL
 
ROFLROFL
 
Originally posted by princess_xaini


haww sanya how can u do dis too me...Cry
sakshi u devill....
i will show u whn ma partner will come...

 
ROFLROFL wat will u show me?? ROFLROFL
 
 
 
my un didnt giv permiss.....ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vintagepeach

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashfeenadil

Hi frndz
hey yashu yaar
how are u sweetie 
Vintagepeach IF-Rockerz
Vintagepeach
Vintagepeach

Joined: 04 August 2010
Posts: 5363

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

Originally posted by princess_xaini

Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

hahahhaha di me was only joking and u 2 are both devils i am the only innocent and the sweet one 

sanya she is d devil...
i m too innocent...
u know ur di na...Cry
yeah di i know u and u both are devils 
im the only innocent one
and sakshi
me already out from the shock

haww sanya how can u do dis too me...Cry
sakshi u devill....
i will show u whn ma partner will come...
sans...oooppss d one in demand nd popular..ROFLROFL
Itne Taane Marne Hain Aaj Marr Lo; Embarrassed Aaj Main Hosh Main Nahi Hoo Day Dreaming

haye ajj monaya se mil k ayi hai...ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazyy_Fan

Crazyy_Fan IF-Dazzler
Crazyy_Fan
Crazyy_Fan

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 3671

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashndsel4eva

hehe yeah di
me and sakshi are a team and u and sanz

 
Hi5 Big smile
OHhh!!!! Babyy we rockk!!!! Ihhh yeaa weee dooo !!!!!!
 
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
Jaaani cum out of d shock ROFLROFL
felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Joined: 05 November 2007
Posts: 44357

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpafan101

Hey
hey preeti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34932

meluvsrk 628 34932 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
||Frooties CC:#2|| ::INVITES ONLY::.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84

Author: thesemoments   Replies: 671   Views: 28806

thesemoments 671 28806 26 April 2013 at 10:46pm by four.
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1057   Views: 43922

blackdaughter 1057 43922 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
****fairyland****Invites ONly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Jugnu_244   Replies: 220   Views: 13857

Jugnu_244 220 13857 21 July 2011 at 4:17pm by SRKTima
SAMHIT & SANJAN CC#2 **Happy Bday Mohit**

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: x..Anki..x   Replies: 374   Views: 18243

x..Anki..x 374 18243 24 February 2011 at 5:23am by charmee_sammy

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index