•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

The way Cvs have played with each and every character to heights of fiction is disgusting man! Either its heights of goodness( courtesy Iccha mata) or heights of being evil, or heights of being hysterical or heights of being dumb! They never manage to have any normalcy left in the show! Not one character is shown normal! WHat a disgrace.

Oh my God!! What an episode!!  I really felt sorry for Tappu today!  No matter what she is what she did.. God!! The dead rat falling in sindhoor ka thala... Gross ewwww...🀒🀒 thats heights of shit any body can take..!! Tappu's evil. But no matter what..she was having a Puja there, all decked up and nice, but its horrible ya to finally find a dead rat in the Sindhoor thala! Yuck!!

I really couldnt judge whether to laugh or feel sad.. Laugh coz the last scene where all the sindhoor fell on her face reminded me of her previous show as Mandodari of Ramayan!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pura makeup, pura sajna all for the new Mandodari look!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Also they show sudden smoke after the scene.hope they don't make it more worser and show the rat being fried in Diya!🀒
Originally posted by sonali_dg

The way Cvs have played with each and every character to heights of fiction is disgusting man! Either its heights of goodness( courtesy Iccha mata) or heights of being evil, or heights of being hysterical or heights of being dumb! They never manage to have any normalcy left in the show! Not one character is shown normal! WHat a disgrace.

Oh my God!! What an episode!!  I really felt sorry for Tappu today!  No matter what she is what she did.. God!! The dead rat falling in sindhoor ka thala... Gross ewwww...🀒🀒 thats heights of shit any body can take..!! Tappu's evil. But no matter what..she was having a Puja there, all decked up and nice, but its horrible ya to finally find a dead rat in the Sindhoor thala! Yuck!!

I really couldnt judge whether to laugh or feel sad.. Laugh coz the last scene where all the sindhoor fell on her face reminded me of her previous show as Mandodari of Ramayan!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Pura makeup, pura sajna all for the new Mandodari look!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Also they show sudden smoke after the scene.hope they don't make it more worser and show the rat being fried in Diya!🀒
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
then all will have  RAT DINNER!🀣

they could have done something else instead of that rat.. like thaal falling or something like tit..
but that red color on her face was hillarious.. i was laughing like a looney at that time.🀣
becharii!lolll
Originally posted by farah007

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
then all will have  RAT DINNER!🀣

they could have done something else instead of that rat.. like thaal falling or something like tit..
but that red color on her face was hillarious.. i was laughing like a looney at that time.🀣
becharii!lolll

YEa farah!!! I was like for a minute Oucch!!! then when they froze the scene on Tappu's Red Face!! OMG!!! I was simply 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣  at her Mandoordari look!!! And then re watched all of it and noticed the smoke!! May be they will have Rat dum biryani Mandoodari sangath!!
Dum waali Rat ki Biryani..🀣🀣🀣🀣
and ichcha will be like.. chaliye ammo.. biryani bananey main madad kijiye.. ammo will be like.. Rat toh dena.. "
🀣🀣
Originally posted by farah007

Dum waali Rat ki Biryani..🀣🀣🀣🀣
and ichcha will be like.. chaliye ammo.. biryani bananey main madad kijiye.. ammo will be like.. Rat toh dena.. "
🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Too good Farah!!!  But on a serious note! These Cvs have made a big damn joke of everything! relationships toh chod hi do! Abhi Religion ke bhi dhajjiya uda diye. I am brahmin, my husband's a brahmin and I can guarantee there's nothing like "nazar utaarni puja!!"🀣🀣
exactly.. there is nothing liek this pooja.. they made it for  more drama thingi.. thts y
🀣🀣🀣tappu was looking like jai hanuman.. the sindhoor was spread only  around th e mouth🀣🀣 qnd it made her look soo funny ...........najaane kisne makeup kiya, yaar, revenge keliye, tzppu ko funny dikhnana chahthe the prbly🀣🀣🀣 oh i cant stop laughing..... i even broke my boycott to watch it.. but only that scene ok, nothing elseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by IisBliss

🀣🀣🀣tappu was looking like jai hanuman.. the sindhoor was spread only  around th e mouth🀣🀣 qnd it made her look soo funny ...........najaane kisne makeup kiya, yaar, revenge keliye, tzppu ko funny dikhnana chahthe the prbly🀣🀣🀣 oh i cant stop laughing..... i even broke my boycott to watch it.. but only that scene ok, nothing elseπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

EXACTLYY!!! JAi Hanuman!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣

We all know she plays the VAMP in this serial but today she was looking more like a VAMPIRE with all that red color on her faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh God!!! i cant stop laughing.. saw the scene again today 🀣

yaaar after a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time i really felt sorry for tapori not cuz she was humiliated by Veer but because of that rat thingi and that red color all over her face...and then real closeup of her lall chehraaaa .....Lolllllllllllll.... bechaaari!!
πŸ˜†

already she was a depression waali mareeez and with that rat thingi woh to comma main chali jaaye gi! 🀣