India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Target Tappu!!

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

The way Cvs have played with each and every character to heights of fiction is disgusting man! Either its heights of goodness( courtesy Iccha mata) or heights of being evil, or heights of being hysterical or heights of being dumb! They never manage to have any normalcy left in the show! Not one character is shown normal! WHat a disgrace.

Oh my God!! What an episode!!  I really felt sorry for Tappu today!  No matter what she is what she did.. God!! The dead rat falling in sindhoor ka thala... Gross ewwww...DeadDead thats heights of shit any body can take..!! Tappu's evil. But no matter what..she was having a Puja there, all decked up and nice, but its horrible ya to finally find a dead rat in the Sindhoor thala! Yuck!!

I really couldnt judge whether to laugh or feel sad.. Laugh coz the last scene where all the sindhoor fell on her face reminded me of her previous show as Mandodari of Ramayan!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Pura makeup, pura sajna all for the new Mandodari look!! LOLLOLLOLLOL Also they show sudden smoke after the scene.hope they don't make it more worser and show the rat being fried in Diya!Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123pinkdaisyIisBlissnutmeg7farah007ankit111shivani9LimitLessFan

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonali_dg

The way Cvs have played with each and every character to heights of fiction is disgusting man! Either its heights of goodness( courtesy Iccha mata) or heights of being evil, or heights of being hysterical or heights of being dumb! They never manage to have any normalcy left in the show! Not one character is shown normal! WHat a disgrace.

Oh my God!! What an episode!!  I really felt sorry for Tappu today!  No matter what she is what she did.. God!! The dead rat falling in sindhoor ka thala... Gross ewwww...DeadDead thats heights of shit any body can take..!! Tappu's evil. But no matter what..she was having a Puja there, all decked up and nice, but its horrible ya to finally find a dead rat in the Sindhoor thala! Yuck!!

I really couldnt judge whether to laugh or feel sad.. Laugh coz the last scene where all the sindhoor fell on her face reminded me of her previous show as Mandodari of Ramayan!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Pura makeup, pura sajna all for the new Mandodari look!! LOLLOLLOLLOL Also they show sudden smoke after the scene.hope they don't make it more worser and show the rat being fried in Diya!Dead
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
then all will have  RAT DINNER!ROFL

they could have done something else instead of that rat.. like thaal falling or something like tit..
but that red color on her face was hillarious.. i was laughing like a looney at that time.ROFL
becharii!lolll

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123sonali_dgIisBlissshivani9LimitLessFan

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

Originally posted by sonali_dg

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
then all will have  RAT DINNER!ROFL

they could have done something else instead of that rat.. like thaal falling or something like tit..
but that red color on her face was hillarious.. i was laughing like a looney at that time.ROFL
becharii!lolll

YEa farah!!! I was like for a minute Oucch!!! then when they froze the scene on Tappu's Red Face!! OMG!!! I was simply ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  at her Mandoordari look!!! And then re watched all of it and noticed the smoke!! May be they will have Rat dum biryani Mandoodari sangath!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissfarah007shivani9LimitLessFan

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Dum waali Rat ki Biryani..ROFLROFLROFLROFL
and ichcha will be like.. chaliye ammo.. biryani bananey main madad kijiye.. ammo will be like.. Rat toh dena.. "
ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgIisBlissLimitLessFan

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

Dum waali Rat ki Biryani..ROFLROFLROFLROFL
and ichcha will be like.. chaliye ammo.. biryani bananey main madad kijiye.. ammo will be like.. Rat toh dena.. "
ROFLROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Too good Farah!!!  But on a serious note! These Cvs have made a big damn joke of everything! relationships toh chod hi do! Abhi Religion ke bhi dhajjiya uda diye. I am brahmin, my husband's a brahmin and I can guarantee there's nothing like "nazar utaarni puja!!"ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiredofuttaranIisBlissfarah007

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
exactly.. there is nothing liek this pooja.. they made it for  more drama thingi.. thts y Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiredofuttaran

IisBliss Goldie
IisBliss
IisBliss

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLtappu was looking like jai hanuman.. the sindhoor was spread only  around th e mouthROFLROFL qnd it made her look soo funny ...........najaane kisne makeup kiya, yaar, revenge keliye, tzppu ko funny dikhnana chahthe the prblyROFLROFLROFL oh i cant stop laughing..... i even broke my boycott to watch it.. Ouchbut only that scene ok, nothing elseLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123mahmansmasonali_dgfarah007LimitLessFan

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

ROFLROFLROFLtappu was looking like jai hanuman.. the sindhoor was spread only  around th e mouthROFLROFL qnd it made her look soo funny ...........najaane kisne makeup kiya, yaar, revenge keliye, tzppu ko funny dikhnana chahthe the prblyROFLROFLROFL oh i cant stop laughing..... i even broke my boycott to watch it.. Ouchbut only that scene ok, nothing elseLOLLOL

EXACTLYY!!! JAi Hanuman!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IisBlissfarah007

Go to top