India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Insecurity for unborn baby

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Tapasya ka bachcha baap ka pyaar na paa sakega todays episode is a clear picture of this
Veer ka charactor badal raha hai abb uske dimaag me sirf itna chalta hai ki ichcha ko uska hak kiase dilaye
uske talwe kaise saaf karo use kaise khush rakhoo abe mai kehta hoon chaat kar saaf kar de tu usi ke layak hai.......
In bundela house taps child is very insecure for father love
Uss ghar me jab tak mai, dadaji hai tapasya ka bachcha safe hai phir uska aur uski maa ka kya hoga koi nahi bata sakta....
wo bachcha bhi tras kar reh jaiga.......
Tapasya ko wo ghar apne bachche ke saath chod dena chaheye....kyeki veer kaffi khudgarj ho gaya hai aur ichcha ko paa ke pagal bhi ho chuka hai.........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiRadhajeevivacious_priyaMasooma Bukhari

AlwaysHisJaan IF-Dazzler
AlwaysHisJaan
AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
It's a shame that veer is busy pleasing icha and doesn't care about the baby how dare he give her choti ma's place I don't want him to be the father as for icha well the mother and daughter showed their true colors today damini is the most selfish servant on tv she didn't object jogi when he was giving tapu's place to cp but she starts to cry when tapu gets even little respect shame on her has jogi jogi aur itchki karti hai

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankabassiAurora.vivacious_priyavarun.tapasena

sonali_dg Goldie
sonali_dg
sonali_dg

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Tapasya ka bachcha baap ka pyaar na paa sakega todays episode is a clear picture of this
Veer ka charactor badal raha hai abb uske dimaag me sirf itna chalta hai ki ichcha ko uska hak kiase dilaye
uske talwe kaise saaf karo use kaise khush rakhoo abe mai kehta hoon chaat kar saaf kar de tu usi ke layak hai.......
Uss ghar me jab tak mai, dadaji hai tapasya ka bachcha safe hai phir uska aur uski maa ka kya hoga koi nahi bata sakta....
Tapasya ko wo ghar apne bachche ke saath chod dena chaheye....kyeki veer kaffi khudgarj ho gaya hai aur ichcha ko paa ke pagal bhi ho chuka hai.........

But its not Veer's baby at all na? Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.taptiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Hey Varun, why r u taking so seriously, arey CHEMISTRY dekho. how cute Tapu was looking in her RED MAKE UP. enjoy yaar, after all its all for entertainement naWinkWink bas thoda sa CHEMISTRY ke chakkar me PHYSIOLOGY bigad gaya thaLOLLOLLOL. but anyway it was entertainingSmile

ruchira23varun.tapintruderfasttiny15

tyagiji Groupbie
tyagiji
tyagiji

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sonali_dg][QUOTE=varun.tap]Tapasya ka bachcha baap ka pyaar na paa sakega todays episode is a clear picture of this
/Quote

Arey yaar ... veer never loved taps,
she is responsible for what all happened to her till now.. now having baby by cheating veer or if its some others baby .. its nothing to do with veer..
he always loved iccha .. and he was betrayed by tapasya .. he had high hopes to marry ichcha.. but his dreams got shattered.. but his true love got him ichcha back.. so he is the luckiest man .. so he should desereve to be happy with ichcha.. its time for nani and tapu to fix their probs and get out of Btoon and tapu shud focus on her future...
she is just going through all this becos of her bad intention that she want to destroy ichcha's by planing and plotting . she doesnt love veer at all.. and if she is really good , she should think abt the baby's future and realize that she cant be veer's love and find the man who can really love and take care of her and her baby(this if she trust's her father jogi.. he will take care of all this)....

Edited by tyagiji - 04 March 2011 at 4:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaTapeygaFunLyfeIisBlisssourojvarun.taptiny15

RJ1234 Goldie
RJ1234
RJ1234

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Yeah...totally agree with Tyagi!!!! Veer, always, has had been loving ichha!!! He has always stood up for her!!! Well, I don't see anything wrong, as  Veer saying Ichha as a chhoti maa cuz', for him, Taps is bearing his child (and we know it's not his child), but he  wants Ichha to sit in this pooja and  to give Ichha her right, as she is her wife!!!

Edited by RJ1234 - 06 March 2011 at 7:01am

mahmansmaTapeygavarun.taptiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Hey Varun, why r u taking so seriously, arey CHEMISTRY dekho. how cute Tapu was looking in her RED MAKE UP. enjoy yaar, after all its all for entertainement naWinkWinkbas thoda sa CHEMISTRY ke chakkar me PHYSIOLOGY bigad gaya thaLOLLOLLOL. but anyway it was entertainingSmile

Yeh ankit acting to mast thi totaly a entertainment
they have more on screen space.........
chemistry gaye teil lene Rashmi ki acting dekhne me to hamesha he maja aata hai.......

sonali_dgvivacious_priya

Radhajee IF-Dazzler
Radhajee
Radhajee

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by ankit111

Hey Varun, why r u taking so seriously, arey CHEMISTRY dekho. how cute Tapu was looking in her RED MAKE UP. enjoy yaar, after all its all for entertainement naWinkWinkbas thoda sa CHEMISTRY ke chakkar me PHYSIOLOGY bigad gaya thaLOLLOLLOL. but anyway it was entertainingSmile

Yeh ankit acting to mast thi totaly a entertainment
they have more on screen space.........
chemistry gaye teil lene Rashmi ki acting dekhne me to hamesha he maja aata hai.......

waapis aah gaye kiya...tapu ki acting tu achi hai magar role bakwass hai LOL

varun.taptiny15

Go to top