Kuch Khas Tah Yeh Episode :)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
No I am not just talking about the double dose of Shaan๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....This episode gave me the feeling of the ' Kuch Khas Hai ' episodes....Perhaps it was Karan new haircut, Shaan dialogues, his white shirt or ShaNak's chemistry....

DreamShaan had the old Shaan's atittute....In his shock regarding Khanak's possible pregnancy, Shaan sounded like the old baby Shaan๐Ÿ˜†.....Yashahsri's voice even sounding like the KKH scenes, since she has a sore throat.....

' Dude '....The way DreamShaan smirked when Shaan said, ' It was not possible '....' Eey yeah to karih hogayi ' sounded like 'Woah!..Easy Shaan '.....' Exactly ' ....' What's  the big deal '....All these dailogues reminede me of KKH scenes.....

Loved the whole situation๐Ÿ˜†, Shaan and ShaNak was wonderful....

P.S. Did anyone esle imagine ShaNak talking, as KK & DreamShaan haunting them and making them even more pareshaan๐Ÿ˜†.....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
yup todays episode was a comedy packet..........
i loved it ......and loved all shan's dialogues a lottttttttttt...it was hilarious..
Yes May, all sailing in the same boat...

Very nicely posted!๐Ÿ˜Š
it was a brilliant epi...loved dream Shan and how he made fun of the real one ๐Ÿ˜†

Superb dialouges thru out...the only prob was the bright red shoes!

loved Khanak's green dress and i think this voice suits her better ๐Ÿ˜†...whole K-family was brilliant!

had a fun-filled epi after such a long time...Can watch it over and over again

Thanks for the comments Jessica and Adeela๐Ÿ˜Š......

Dailogues were great today.....
Originally posted by KrazEee

it was a brilliant epi...loved dream Shan and how he made fun of the real one ๐Ÿ˜†

Superb dialouges thru out...the only prob was the bright red shoes!

loved Khanak's green dress and i think this voice suits her better ๐Ÿ˜†...whole K-family was brilliant!

had a fun-filled epi after such a long time...Can watch it over and over again

I like the read shoes, but I guess they didn't suit the white clothes....Maybe CVs were trying to make DreamShaan look like Shaan's bad angel๐Ÿ˜†.....Like KK was for Khanak๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....

Khanak's new style is lovely....And K-family were the icing on the cake.....Repeat watch is a must for this episode....

As Krishna would say ' Paisa wasool ' episode...Or was that Veena who said that?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†......
Yes I agree they can be nice when worn with something matching, but not when they stand out like they did today...khair, sirf shoes hi hain, can be overlooked

good or bad it was a treat...it was like Shaan and KT in one frame, haha does that even make sense? ๐Ÿ˜†

KK and Dream Shaan would be hillarious...if the CVs can think that far lol

Originally posted by KrazEee

Yes I agree they can be nice when worn with something matching, but not when they stand out like they did today...khair, sirf shoes hi hain, can be overlooked

good or bad it was a treat...it was like Shaan and KT in one frame, haha does that even make sense? ๐Ÿ˜†

KK and Dream Shaan would be hillarious...if the CVs can think that far lol

Hadn't thought of it that way....Nice thought and in a way it does make sense๐Ÿ˜Š....