its hard to believe wats true or not...
for the TRPs... well thats SP's prob for not promoting the show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guddididi

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
I don't believe whatsoever the lie that we're being told that it's to do with the trps.

TL has been high in the trps since the wedding epis but SP/BT are just treating us like kids/stupid people that we'll believe anything they'll tell us.

*Sigh*

My heart is still calling for a miracle and that's exactly what I'm gonna pray for.

It's the least HarshIya and the rest of the team deserve. Because they certainly don't deserve this!

Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 04 March 2011 at 3:22pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

suman_a20guddididiShaily.IndigoBluesRiyaDutta-Ramya-sita11Soaps1

fungrl Goldie
fungrl
fungrl

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Don't get me wrong, but I for once want SP to cancel TL,enough with the drama and stupid lies. I mean WT*, there are so many shows that started with TL and are doing horrible at the ratings charts yet again and again TL is getting short changed. Well EKTA needs to think logically end TL, and use HC and other cast and crew on another channel with guaranteed air time or perhaps make a movie. HC is awesome and would fetch audiences in the movies this will teach SP a lesson it will nvr forget. I am tired of this ridiculous behavior of  EKTA and SP, each using TL as a bargaining chip. No wonder I did not get emotionally attached to this show, this show always suffers due to insane whims of SP and EKTA . It'll will be fun though when all of SPs show gets tanked. I for one am not watching SP

guddididi

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks su...I don't know what to say either except that I'm going to keep praying that somehow SP and BT resolve their conflicts before the show wraps up...its our only hope of TL surviving right now Unhappy  I don't understand why they have to bring personal conflicts into their professional decisions...they're ruining their own businesses because of their ego and politics!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

guddididiShaily.RiyaDuttaLubz.TaAnusita11

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fungrl

Don't get me wrong, but I for once want SP to cancel TL,enough with the drama and stupid lies. I mean WT*, there are so many shows that started with TL and are doing horrible at the ratings charts yet again and again TL is getting short changed. Well EKTA needs to think logically end TL, and use HC and other cast and crew on another channel with guaranteed air time or perhaps make a movie. HC is awesome and would fetch audiences in the movies this will teach SP a lesson it will nvr forget. I am tired of this ridiculous behavior of  EKTA and SP, each using TL as a bargaining chip. No wonder I did not get emotionally attached to this show, this show always suffers due to insane whims of SP and EKTA . It'll will be fun though when all of SPs show gets tanked. I for one am not watching SP

I agree...if Ekta would have started Tere Liye on some other channel...it would have been a big success and would have gotten the credit it deserves...Ekta should seriously come up with a similar concept and use the same cast and crew on a different channel....movie baad mein because with a movie,  you would only be able to see Harshu for 3 hours but with a tv show, you see him everyday Day DreamingROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suman_a20guddididiShaily.-MariaMars-Soaps1

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
this is just disgusting...because of personal problems they are playing with the emotions of the fans....

i hope next time ekta doesn't give any shows to SP....after sometime...they will do the same thing...its disgusting...

what a liars because of low trps.....TL was never low in trps...its a very popular show and from the start it was always in top 10.....i am disgusted with SP people

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

guddididiShaily.

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Well I haven't visited this forum for a long time but have been hearing about this ending news. I was really surprised when I first heard it was going to be ending, never really did think it would end this soon... Now what will I tell my mom? She loves this show and won't let me watch anything else....lol.... anyways, I feel really bad for you guys. 

In one way, I got out lucky for not getting attached to the show and haven't been watching it for months also, but I do know what you guys are going through. Went through it myself. Anyways, I hope for the best. :)

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 04 March 2011 at 4:20pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guddididiShaily.CHIPPEDCUP

HanoAhmed IF-Dazzler
HanoAhmed
HanoAhmed

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
thanq 4 da info * su_08 *
vll don't knw wat 2 say hv no words m numb nCry
Cryso derz no more hopes left vll just hope 4 1 thing now n datz dat *SHITPLUSDead* 2 go 2 helllllllll Angry nd der shannel flop big tym nd eventually get close nd dy end up n road begging ......

Edited by _HaNo_ - 04 March 2011 at 4:59pm

guddididi

Go to top