Tere Liye is ending. Conformed

x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

OMG  its true now TL is going off air...

Message from TL on FB:
Bad message from Shakti Arora (tapoush)
'there is some personal problem with ekta n channel people...so its goin off'.

😭😭😭

I am too sad to say anything. I am just shocked. TL was my favourite show and it made me come back and be more active on I-F. I am a Goldie today just because of TL and now its ending I feel like my whole life is ending. I don't know how i got so addicted but it so sad I don't know what to say. Guys what are we fans ought to do now?

Edited by su_08 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-Sundas-x thumbnail

My talk with SP

I called India today. Yep first time ever, on the number which was on facebook. So I had some problem calling first as I didn't know the code then my friend helped me and I called SP office. And let me tell you I was shaken what that guy told me, so it goes like this. I called them and after 3 – 4 bells a guy picks it up and say hello. I said hello and I went quite (didn't know what to say really). And he said who you want to talk and I said I just want to talk to anyone as I want to ask something. He said carry on (he spoke to me nicely, must admit) and I said is it true that TL is going off air? He asked me where I am calling from and I told him I am calling from Manchester so please don't hang up. He said ok and he said that it's all rumour and don't believe in it. And I said sir it more than a rumour now. He said where u got the information from. I said I got from everywhere India Forum, face book, indya.com and it said that SP is going to end it. That guy took a deep breath and said that don't believe in such rumour. I said that sir please if you don't want to tell I can understand but please don't treat us fan like babies. Just say yes or no. He further add on and said that yes there is a lot going on office regarding this and there is a possibly that TL might end. I said but sir why? He said because of low TRps. I swear I got so angry. I said how you can say that, don't you lot use sources? TL never had bad TRps except few times and compared to other show TL is doing way better. I said sir please it's not even a year and you are ending it. I said that in FB tere liye fans are more than any other fan page (something like this) and if you come on I-F TL is continuously on 2nd place. I said is there anything we can do. He said there isn't anything you could do now, the actual problem is with BT and SP and it isn't one of them little fight, its huge and SP decided to call it off. Now you fans prepare yourself mentally and he said thank you and cut the phone off.

Guys i don't know what to say…!

Edited by su_08 - 13 years ago
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
😭CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Turnadatta thumbnail
I hate sp.go 2 hell sp.i miss u anu harshu 😭   😭 😭.....its only 4 u harshu ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ .sp na hamara dil tora mein ab kabhi sp nehi dekhungi 💔
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for letting us know Su <3

I'm at a loss for words right now.
Ohhhhh noooooo OMG I am shocked... 😲😭
Premeer_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
thanx dear for sharing....i m so upset & shocked. 😔😔
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Thanks Su for sharing........i really dunno wat to say......
-scarlett- thumbnail
😒 I am so lost wit SP and Ekta and media playing wit us
its hard to believe wats true or not...
for the TRPs... well thats SP's prob for not promoting the show
LubzA thumbnail
I don't believe whatsoever the lie that we're being told that it's to do with the trps.

TL has been high in the trps since the wedding epis but SP/BT are just treating us like kids/stupid people that we'll believe anything they'll tell us.

*Sigh*

My heart is still calling for a miracle and that's exactly what I'm gonna pray for.

It's the least HarshIya and the rest of the team deserve. Because they certainly don't deserve this!
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago