Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

   
Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

H.O.T=D (Page 4)

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Joined: 06 December 2010
Posts: 3154

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Vattie
OMG
Yes
Of late in the bathroom after she has vomitted
Thrice it went to her waist
And she was wearing a sariEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkerNinjaInPyjamaskrockkubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Joined: 06 December 2010
Posts: 3154

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
The scene where he pins her against the wardrobe to demand his rights
His hands hold her so tightly
Like his hands never want to let her go

Actually his hands never seem to want to let her go

Remember after the lap breakfast scene as she is making to leave he makes to as if going to stop her and then lets go of it with that shake of half fist.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123jparkerNinjaInPyjamasaditeerooj-ikrockkubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Joined: 06 December 2010
Posts: 1683

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Yumna!

You opened this.Can't believe. CC chod diya maine aaj se. will become permanent resident here.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker-SYS-NinjaInPyjamasaditeerooj-ikubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Joined: 31 May 2006
Posts: 7594

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Aditee
Stop apologizing

@Jess
Exactly!

@His thumb
He always moves it over her arms
Like he is making sure she is there in his arms and he isnt dreaming it up.Plus well caressing her at the same timeBig smile
Ahem!
 
Thats what he as an ACTOR brings to the table!
 
How come theyr are so "resourceful" at such things?
 
Wonder if he can cry without glycerene
Wonder if he can actually punch a half a dozen guys
 
Nahi, jab baat "bringing skills to the job" par aa hi gayi hai, to is baat ka bhi khulasa ho jaaye na?ROFL
 
 
He can make love very convincingly
 
Those skills get him a 10/10ROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailvaish_123-SYS-jparkerNinjaInPyjamaskrockkubarerooj-i

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 8009

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Vattie
OMG
Yes
Of late in the bathroom after she has vomitted
Thrice it went to her waist
And she was wearing a sariEmbarrassed

Embarrassed

*does the to and fro handfan movement*


Edited by vatsalya - 05 March 2011 at 3:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker-SYS-krockkubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Joined: 09 January 2007
Posts: 13493

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@ VAtsu: I noticed that pulling of the leg...yea i just watched that scene...

Uff it was just tooo much...i was like Hain...i had to go back and watch it again to really get that i saw it right!ROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jparkerNinjaInPyjamaskrockkubare

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 8009

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Originally posted by -SYS-

Aditee
Stop apologizing

@Jess
Exactly!

@His thumb
He always moves it over her arms
Like he is making sure she is there in his arms and he isnt dreaming it up.Plus well caressing her at the same timeBig smile
Ahem!
 
Thats what he as an ACTOR brings to the table!
 
How come theyr are so "resourceful" at such things?
 
Wonder if he can cry without glycerene
Wonder if he can actually punch a half a dozen guys
 
Nahi, jab baat "bringing skills to the job" par aa hi gayi hai, to is baat ka bhi khulasa ho jaaye na?ROFL
 
 
He can make love very convincingly
 
Those skills get him a 10/10ROFL

oh dear...am not even wholly adult...lol


Edited by vatsalya - 05 March 2011 at 3:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker-SYS-kubare

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 8009

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

@ VAtsu: I noticed that pulling of the leg...yea i just watched that scene...

Uff it was just tooo much...i was like Hain...i had to go back and watch it again to really get that i saw it right!ROFLROFLROFL

i know!! i went back too!!
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jparker-SYS-kubare

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index