Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Join us in Band Bajaing of Veer Babu (Page 35)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by ladybird9

my dear DostSmilefirst of all sorry for all those fights i had with u for this Kachraa singh bundelaaDeadsecond i said Bindilaa as in for bindi that girls put as all males of this family deserves bindi on forehead and bangles in handsROFLROFLROFL

My dear Rahul, u dont 2 apologise...EmbarrassedLOLLOL it doesnt suit u..LOL but I am glad its all over...it was very painful for me 2 fight  abt this idiotic manipulated..DeadDead character and i actually stayed away from writing successfully for 48 hrs...Big smile 2 avoid itttt n  and I am sure I will build up my will power...EmbarrassedLOLLOL 2 match urs sooonWinkLOLLOL this way....,so it was a blessing in dsguise for me ..Smile I started writing again 2day after speaking with Anmol...hez very sweet, he said he wont force me 2 write but he misses my interaction...awwww Hug i misssed interacting with u too Anmol..Smile

hey i miss ur interaction too but i m myself gayab the whole day so i dont come to  know who is active and who is notLOLyeaahhh sorry doesnt suit me rightWinkyeahhh finally Cvs made him a perfect ZERO and resolved all issuesBig smile

hmmmm I dont really know how far ur statement is true@bold..TongueLOLLOLbut honestly, its a totally diff place when ur around.here .n it took me a real long time 2 accomodate myself with OUT ur interaction during nov dec time when u went away for ur  projecttEmbarrassedLOLLOL and Anmol was a grr8 support....btw i have 2 go and read tht article..Ouch.........

Edited by ladybird9 - 09 March 2011 at 11:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Originally posted by farah007

cmon guys.. u all have seen today;s episode.. join this page and bajaofy this RAT KING bundelaa baja!!!

i dint even wait for today bcoz i got the hint when he said main tapuchiyaa kaa dhyaan rakhoongaDeadyar why doesnt ichcha slap him onceAngry
slap is nothing for him now.. now he dont even realize if shes sad or happy.. hes concerned for his do kori ka diamond ka businesssDead

i am sure imitation bana raha hogaa as this dumb guy cant go into real diamond businessAngry

Arrey he cant even run an imitation business bcoz even that needs brainLOLbindilaa family ke rats have eaten his brainsWinkLOLgareeb logon ko dekhaa...hamare pass bass agricultural land haiROFLnow go and do farmingWink

@ Bold... Ohh, was that the reason the rat was dead?..Wacko.ROFLROFL...His brain is more potent than rat poison...ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1shivani9tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

cmon guys.. u all have seen today;s episode.. join this page and bajaofy this RAT KING bundelaa baja!!!

i dint even wait for today bcoz i got the hint when he said main tapuchiyaa kaa dhyaan rakhoongaDeadyar why doesnt ichcha slap him onceAngry

hmmn i am not watching this shw anymore, but i guess its tiem ichcha shows a mirror to tht useless guy..LOL

Yar why waste a mirror on this useless fellowLOLcoz mirror will break seeing such a big dufferWinkLOL

omggg ROFL ohhhh nooo its a health hazard then, hmmmmm wht shud b done 2 dragg him back 2 his senses...LOLLOLLOL

Sorry nothing can be done nowLOLDamage has been doneROFLnow just decide how u want to punish himROFLROFLROFLvaise time waste kyun karein punish karne mein....let him go to tapuchiyaa baki toh Ram hi RakheyWink

hehe I want 2 take him in a procession, making him sit on a donkey...with a tonsured head...EmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL(just 2 suit his donkeys role)..EmbarrassedLOLLOL n declare 2 the whole world what  a duffer he is..TongueLOLLOLLOL

but how will one donkey sit over another donkeyD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

hmmn i am not watching this shw anymore, but i guess its tiem ichcha shows a mirror to tht useless guy..LOL

Yar why waste a mirror on this useless fellowLOLcoz mirror will break seeing such a big dufferWinkLOL

omggg ROFL ohhhh nooo its a health hazard then, hmmmmm wht shud b done 2 dragg him back 2 his senses...LOLLOLLOL

Sorry nothing can be done nowLOLDamage has been doneROFLnow just decide how u want to punish himROFLROFLROFLvaise time waste kyun karein punish karne mein....let him go to tapuchiyaa baki toh Ram hi RakheyWink

hehe I want 2 take him in a procession, making him sit on a donkey...with a tonsured head...LOL(just 2 suit his donkeys role)..EmbarrassedLOLLOL n declare 2 the whole world what  a duffer he is..LOL

but how will one donkey sit over another donkeyD'oh

omg!!!!!  ROFL we will make him carry  a donkey on his shoulders then...TongueEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prithika_C

@rahul
there is a difference between veer sleeping with ichcha and tapasya with raghu.ichhca is veer's wife and he loves her.but raghu-tapu had no sort of relation,also tapasya claims to love veer how can she sleep with another man then.i really cannot accept or justify this act of her's.

ok babaLOLbut please take away this kachraa singh bundelaa yarEmbarrasseditnaa toh kar do pleaseeeeeeEmbarrassed
nahi bilkul bhi nahi  keep this useless two timing bewakoof with you only.

nahi chahiye yar humko bhiLOLnow where to dispose this nondegradable itemLOL
he should take sanyaas he was never a good husband to ichhca or tapu.and from today's episode he is a duffer buisnessman also.so he should sacrifice all the worldly pleasures and retire to the himalayas.

Yar Himalayas is a good and clean place yeh pagal wahan kya karegaaLOL
shayad wahan par bhi koi ladki pata le waise bhi UT world mein veer is the only eliglble bachelor .
 sanyaas has a lot of use also ye khabar sunkar mai and daddaji will have a heart attack and die,umed can go back to his ex-gf.

farah007rahulvaid1

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Ok friends i m off for studies nowOuchdont know how much i can catch up with all for next 2-3 daysOuchbut keep kicking his a**Winkand pls find a suitable Dustbin to dispose this kachraaLOLbye for nowLOLbada mazaa aaya yaar veer ki band bajaane meinBig smileEmbarrassed

shivani9intruderfast

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

@rahul
there is a difference between veer sleeping with ichcha and tapasya with raghu.ichhca is veer's wife and he loves her.but raghu-tapu had no sort of relation,also tapasya claims to love veer how can she sleep with another man then.i really cannot accept or justify this act of her's.

ok babaLOLbut please take away this kachraa singh bundelaa yarEmbarrasseditnaa toh kar do pleaseeeeeeEmbarrassed
nahi bilkul bhi nahi  keep this useless two timing bewakoof with you only.

nahi chahiye yar humko bhiLOLnow where to dispose this nondegradable itemLOL
he should take sanyaas he was never a good husband to ichhca or tapu.and from today's episode he is a duffer buisnessman also.so he should sacrifice all the worldly pleasures and retire to the himalayas.

No need for him to sacrifice anything as everything will be lost soon and he will be a pauper anyway...
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Ok friends i m off for studies nowOuchdont know how much i can catch up with all for next 2-3 daysOuchbut keep kicking his a**Winkand pls find a suitable Dustbin to dispose this kachraaLOLbye for nowLOLbada mazaa aaya yaar veer ki band bajaane meinBig smileEmbarrassed

tqs for ur lovely time Rahul...Big smile  enjoyy ur studies nowwEmbarrassed and have a grrr8 fun and lovely time in ur cousins wedding and b alert 2 ur surroundings and spread tht awreness if possible amongst kith n kin and spread this mesg around so tht we stay vigilant...God Bless us and our Country Amen...Good night...sd..c u when  i c uSmile

Go to top