Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Tere Liye Ending (All discussions here) (Page 4)

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

big thanksAngry to Ekta for this going to happen

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mythili2

Originally posted by su_08

My talk with SP

I called India today. Yep first time ever, on the number which was on facebook. So I had some problem calling first as I didn't know the code then my friend helped me and I called SP office. And let me tell you I was shaken what that guy told me, so it goes like this. I called them and after 3 ' 4 bells a guy picks it up and say hello. I said hello and I went quite (didn't know what to say really). And he said who you want to talk and I said I just want to talk to anyone as I want to ask something. He said carry on (he spoke to me nicely, must admit) and I said is it true that TL is going off air? He asked me where I am calling from and I told him I am calling from Manchester so please don't hang up. He said ok and he said that it's all rumour and don't believe in it. And I said sir it more than a rumour now. He said where u got the information from. I said I got from everywhere India Forum, face book, indya.com and it said that SP is going to end it. That guy took a deep breath and said that don't believe in such rumour. I said that sir please if you don't want to tell I can understand but please don't treat us fan like babies. Just say yes or no. He further add on and said that yes there is a lot going on office regarding this and there is a possibly that TL might end. I said but sir why? He said because of low TRps. I swear I got so angry. I said how you can say that, don't you lot use sources? TL never had bad TRps except few times and compared to other show TL is doing way better. I said sir please it's not even a year and you are ending it. I said that in FB tere liye fans are more than any other fan page (something like this) and if you come on I-F TL is continuously on 2nd place. I said is there anything we can do. He said there isn't anything you could do now, the actual problem is with BT and SP and it isn't one of them little fight, its huge and SP decided to call it off. Now you fans prepare yourself mentally and he said thank you and cut the phone off.

Guys i don't know what to say'!!

Cry
Cry
chalo the guy was at least..said the truth
Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
honestly i dont think tere liye will be aired on a different channel as ekta tried to do this before with kyunki and it ended up in the courts. but in another show yeah that will be possible. but then we want TaAnu as they were in TL. i think the main problem is with that SP guy whats his name... uday shankar. his got his head way up RS ass that even though shows like CCBM and other shows are not doing so well , they still want to go and end a show which is doing equally good.
i bet ekta has no problems whatsoever, otherwise she wouldnt defend her production houses relations with the channel, its star plus..
they are just pissed that ekta is going to make new shows for sony and colors. and star are just insecure about those shows doing well, that they have decided to start having problems with balaji once more.
i mean seriously how many more shows do star need

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHsweta2005-SalShah4eva-

ARJRANSIDVARSK IF-Sizzlerz
ARJRANSIDVARSK
ARJRANSIDVARSK

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I am sad tere liye is ending i loved the show and watched it expecially for harshad and started liking anupriya i hope they come together in another serial soon plz hc work with a differnt production house will miss this show cast and crew

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

-GredForge- IF-Rockerz
-GredForge-
-GredForge-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

tere liye cant end!!!!plzz shift to some other channel ekta!!!we really dont care  which channel it is on as long as we can see it!!!!

its soooo not fair!!!they shouldnt bring their personal problems here!!!!!
noooooooo!!!!!!!tereliye cant end!!!
we will all stop watching sp then!!!!i mean hardly any1 watches any other channel than tl on sp
want to see harshiya in tere liye only!!!!!
and want them to complete the show!!!!!!
and the wholee story!!!
jyothi25 Goldie
jyothi25
jyothi25

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
if it ends .....i dont want tragic ending.........i hate tragic ending..........i hope they don't show onu dead......... as this is tragic story naOuch........ show them happily ever after with twin kids........... but not a tragic endingOuch
Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Wats the prob wid thes channels.....i dunno wat they r up to....everytime axing thos serials tht i watch {i watch tl whenever i get time , but rarely cme to tis forum}......now only i just recoverd frm the axing of ma fav show BHPH <by sony tv>..... & now TL too...... I now quit watching thes soaps.....since i dont want another attack :-(
bad bad Groupbie
bad bad
bad bad

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
hey mein new hun kal say dekha shuru kia drama plz tell me ye harshad aur usk jeeju k beach mein kia narazgi hai kun khafa hein aik dusray say

Go to top