Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-4th Mar 2011 (Page 5)

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Suvi7884

thanks for the update, Srushti

hey Suvi Thanks yaaraBig smile...so am joining you on next MondayWinkBig smile
your welcome..and yes you areEmbarrassed
I banged my head on the wall in my excitement to watch LTLOuchLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
@Zuby:

Itna upset mat ho yaar! Patil Saab sher hai aur sher hi rahenge! Woh toh Naku ki nakal karne ka prayas kar rahe the!!! Dekh Naku ko bhi kitna bura laga! She started crying over losing her oratory rights!!! Bhashanbaji mein Naku ka haath kaun pakad sakta hai! Isliye Naku royi!!! Everything will be normal soon! Patil Saab ko apni patni ke saath majak toh thoda karne de!!

And don't you stop watching LTL!!! I will miss you more while watching the epsiodes! Tera achcha sa written update phir kaise likhegi, dekhegi nahi toh?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25Crystal29Pooja_219Warda.-Carrie-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
@Zuby: Tumhara Patil saab se vishwas itni jaldi kyun dagmagane lagta hain. I am loving this mature aspect of Dutta's. For him the herbal medicine holds the last vestiges of hope to get his sight back. Yet when it didnt help even a bit I love how neither he had a breakdown and nor let Naku be pained by disappointment.
This is exactly how Dutta would have been if Dutta would have fallen in love with Naku and married her after she came to his life instead of wasting his emotions on the bimbo Supriya.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17komal_w25Crystal29sub_rosaPooja_219Warda.-Azy--Carrie--Srushti-

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
I second u Kshreya...!

Whenever i see Dutta now....His marriage proposal comes to my Mind where he told Naku..."main bhi ab iss dariya ki tarah shaant ho jaana chahta hun". I actually see Naku's presence having that effect on him....sahi main shaant ho gaya hai hamara dutta.  This one man was looking for love all his life and now whn he is assured he has finally got it....he will do everything possible for it, even if he has to go down on his knees, making tea etc....!!Embarrassed I am simply loving the fact....How powerful Love is in itself.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17Crystal29sub_rosaPooja_219Warda.-Azy--Srushti-MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
And what's wrong in Dutta making a cup of tea for a wife like Naku? Doesnt she deserve all the love she is getting? But I am sure she will not let her regal hubby do anything which she thinks is beneath his status...even its for herself.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17komal_w25Crystal29sub_rosaPooja_219Warda.-Carrie--Azy--Srushti-

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

And what's wrong in Dutta making a cup of tea for a wife like Naku? Doesnt she deserve all the love she is getting? But I am sure she will not let her regal hubby do anything which she thinks is beneath his status...even its for herself.

Exactly....Dutta is trying to do his bit to give happiness to His wife which she very much deserves. I mean after all the torment she went through, this is the least he can do make that up for it. And actually its not about making tea or helping her, Its more about the love he wanted in life, A simple life he craved for. It is more like his dream unfolding before his eyes. He became Dutta Bhao coz his dreams, his unconditional Love was ruined. Its difficult for him to become Dutta again but den he wishes to live each moment with Naku, his true Love.

Btw...Naku won't be able to stop him from doing things for Her. This is the only thing which will give him eternal happiness.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17Crystal29sub_rosarama_2010Pooja_219Warda.-bharti--Azy--Srushti-MrsKhan

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Hey Srush,
Kitna boringgggg episode tha Srush!Sleepy
The only things I could watch was how D looked & behaved like a typical Maharashtrian husband home after a long day in the fieldsDay Dreaming Totally loved his body language & expressions.

But yeh kar rahen hain Patil Saab,Srush? Bhashan dena shuru kar diya hain? Pati,patni & stuff.D'ohYeh to wife ka kaam tha na? I cant watch D turning into a male Nakku,Srush.It's more eewwww than Nakusha turning BhauPinch Uffff! jis ke liye itne deewani hokar serial dekhti thi woh toh ab hain hi nahiCry Ab yeh Kala se fight karenge ya usko bhashan dekar hi maar dengeOuch Its one thing to try to get rid of negative traits for your loved one but how does one change the core nature for the sake of love? When he saw she had hurt her feet one look of pain & compassion plus the act of applying medicine would have had more impact than him mouthing those dialogues. Kya karoon,Srush? Should I stop watching for a few days? I have never missed a single episode till date.Ouch

The other saving grace was Chaskar dissing Suds left, right & centre.Iss ek liye I want him to turn positive & settle down with SeemaWinkLOL I really like the actor who plays ChassyThumbs Up  Superb dialogue delivery & diction.I was laughing hard the entire scene.

Rest of the episode I watched in muteOuch

But your update was better than the episode,Sweetie. 12 hours work day ke baad itna achcha update hain Srush.Amazing!ClapClapClap

I didnt see D giving any bhashan to Naku when he said that to her...What I saw the concern of a husband...Naku is an illeterate maid from a chawl...she saw Ganpat mistreat her mother when she was growing up...she has no reason to expect her husband to tend to her feet like this..If Dutta is giving some emotional support to Naku by saying that its his duty to take care of her as well, is it really so wrong? Yeah Tasha are different, but what is wrong with a husband talking to her wife once in a while? They cant spend the rest of their lives not talking to eachother...Naku has had a rough time...she deserves some sweet words from D as well...Just because he gave one "bhashan" does not turn him into a male naku..did u c him torturing bappa 24/7 like Naku does?...:lol ...People change all the time...D is in a new situation..why cant he be allowed to give naku some emotional support by talking...I dont think our D is gone anywhere..I saw him when he fought Madhev to protect Naku...I saw him when he was missing his dear friend, Baaji...There are many different layers to a person...just because someone does a couple of things differently than what they usually do, doesnt mean the character is ruined....powerful D will be back when its time to fight Kala...for now let him enjoy his time with naku..its called character development...he will be back when its time to fight Kala..for now, why not enjoy this current phase instead of wanting Dutta to act the same way in every scene..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17Nimmi.komal_w25Crystal29sub_rosaWarda.-Azy--Srushti-Sanely_InsaneMrsKhan

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Hey Srush,
Kitna boringgggg episode tha Srush!Sleepy
The only things I could watch was how D looked & behaved like a typical Maharashtrian husband home after a long day in the fieldsDay Dreaming Totally loved his body language & expressions.

But yeh kar rahen hain Patil Saab,Srush? Bhashan dena shuru kar diya hain? Pati,patni & stuff.D'ohYeh to wife ka kaam tha na? I cant watch D turning into a male Nakku,Srush.It's more eewwww than Nakusha turning BhauPinch Uffff! jis ke liye itne deewani hokar serial dekhti thi woh toh ab hain hi nahiCry Ab yeh Kala se fight karenge ya usko bhashan dekar hi maar dengeOuch Its one thing to try to get rid of negative traits for your loved one but how does one change the core nature for the sake of love? When he saw she had hurt her feet one look of pain & compassion plus the act of applying medicine would have had more impact than him mouthing those dialogues. Kya karoon,Srush? Should I stop watching for a few days? I have never missed a single episode till date.Ouch

The other saving grace was Chaskar dissing Suds left, right & centre.Iss ek liye I want him to turn positive & settle down with SeemaWinkLOL I really like the actor who plays ChassyThumbs Up  Superb dialogue delivery & diction.I was laughing hard the entire scene.

Rest of the episode I watched in muteOuch

But your update was better than the episode,Sweetie. 12 hours work day ke baad itna achcha update hain Srush.Amazing!ClapClapClap

I didnt see D giving any bhashan to Naku when he said that to her...What I saw the concern of a husband...Naku is an illeterate maid from a chawl...she saw Ganpat mistreat her mother when she was growing up...she has no reason to expect her husband to tend to her feet like this..If Dutta is giving some emotional support to Naku by saying that its his duty to take care of her as well, is it really so wrong? Yeah Tasha are different, but what is wrong with a husband talking to her wife once in a while? They cant spend the rest of their lives not talking to eachother...Naku has had a rough time...she deserves some sweet words from D as well...Just because he gave one "bhashan" does not turn him into a male naku..did u c him torturing bappa 24/7 like Naku does?...:lol ...People change all the time...D is in a new situation..why cant he be allowed to give naku some emotional support by talking...I dont think our D is gone anywhere..I saw him when he fought Madhev to protect Naku...I saw him when he was missing his dear friend, Baaji...There are many different layers to a person...just because someone does a couple of things differently than what they usually do, doesnt mean the character is ruined....powerful D will be back when its time to fight Kala...for now let him enjoy his time with naku..its called character development...he will be back when its time to fight Kala..for now, why not enjoy this current phase instead of wanting Dutta to act the same way in every scene..
Apologies for hurting your feelings by posting such a reply.But nowhere did I say its wrong for a husband to give emotional support. to tend to her injuries, to talk to her or to want to protect her.This sort of support is exactly any sane girl would yearn for including me. All I meant was he could have shown concern in his usual speaking manner rather than give a speech about pati,patnis in general. Its Nakku style of speaking not Dutta's as we have seen for more than a year.That is why I said male Nakku like we had a female Dutta a few weeks ago.
I too understand character development.Perspectives change not the way of expressing one thoughts.He has an inimitable unique style of expressing his thoughts.I at least have never seen something like this before.That is what I am missing.
Its not the first time he is doing little things for Nakusha.Atleast now he is in love so much But even when he considered her his enemy number one he still showed a lot of care & concern for her.But in his own style.What I saw in the last few episodes was like a typical soapish charcter.The DSP style was missing.
DSP style does not mean brandishing gun only.You will agree with me even before there were a lot of softer aspects of his personality portrayed in that never seen before kind of way.Its that I'm missing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elysia-Srushti--Huma-

Go to top