Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-4th Mar 2011 (Page 4)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvltsl

i loved all the tasha scene
thnx for the update

Hey thanks yaar...I dont know your name...can I know it...it makes it easier to converse...Embarrassed
and yaa...Tasha are amazingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Hey SrushtiHug
Mein bhi aagayi LOL.....Chalo aaj ka Dhinchak Dhinchak wala epi dekh ti ho "WinkLOL....
Thanx alot for the wonderful update...Loved it like alwaysThumbs Up
Omg yeh pe mein Dostana shuru hoga yaLOLOne more member to the dostana gangROFL
Okkk my bad ....But Loving this dostana yaar ..But for me its Duji all the way Wink....Once again u have to share LOLcan"t have them  aloneWink.....
Wow i just loved tasha scenes.Day Dreaming...Now can i have them yaar LOL...They take my breath away.....
haila that cute and sweet smile face on Dutta and that naughtinessDay Dreaming.....Embarrassed
Gosh as always skipped suds and kala scenes....."Yawns sleepy"LOL.....
Thanx yaar ...for the rocking update ......Clap
See ya around......Have a wonderful and rocking weekend...
Love and Hugs
suhanaHug

Suhana!!!Hug
tu bhi aagaiLOL...tu to meri morning tea hai...tere aate hi mein fresh freshBig smile
haha ,...dhinchak to banta hai naWink
Dostana season is backLOL and Dostana never goes khaali...we all fall in love with it...(ofcourse nt with the suds factor involvoedDead)
hhahaha...when I was writing that...i was thinking of your comment only...chal thik hai share liya...par sirf tere saathLOL
D!!!!!Day Dreaming
so lucky you...could skip suds and kala...mereko to usme humour dhoodhna padta haiDead
thanks yaara for the rocking comment and you too rocking weekend ahead for you yaaraHug
lots and lots of teddy hugsHugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219suhana19

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

thanks for the update, Srushti

hey Suvi Thanks yaaraBig smile...so am joining you on next MondayWinkBig smile

Pooja_219Prinsesse.Suvi

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nizam13

@Srushti - thank you as always for the detailed and humorous update.  I have not read all the posts on the forum on today's episode and was just now able to see it on Colors Channel here in the US. Wanted to add if anyone noticed that Dutta's comments to Naku about putting the medicine on her foot was so authoritative as he pointed his finger to her and told her "Baith Jao" the second time. Aneesa

Hey Aneesa...after a long time...had missed your commentsBig smile
Thanks yaaraSmile
yup..you are bang on he says it with such sweet authority...like before their marriage when they were friends he used to tell her in the same way...absolutely loved itBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

Hey Srush,
Kitna boringgggg episode tha Srush!Sleepy
The only things I could watch was how D looked & behaved like a typical Maharashtrian husband home after a long day in the fieldsDay Dreaming Totally loved his body language & expressions.

But yeh kar rahen hain Patil Saab,Srush? Bhashan dena shuru kar diya hain? Pati,patni & stuff.D'ohYeh to wife ka kaam tha na? I cant watch D turning into a male Nakku,Srush.It's more eewwww than Nakusha turning BhauPinch Uffff! jis ke liye itne deewani hokar serial dekhti thi woh toh ab hain hi nahiCry Ab yeh Kala se fight karenge ya usko bhashan dekar hi maar dengeOuch Its one thing to try to get rid of negative traits for your loved one but how does one change the core nature for the sake of love? When he saw she had hurt her feet one look of pain & compassion plus the act of applying medicine would have had more impact than him mouthing those dialogues. Kya karoon,Srush? Should I stop watching for a few days? I have never missed a single episode till date.Ouch

The other saving grace was Chaskar dissing Suds left, right & centre.Iss ek liye I want him to turn positive & settle down with SeemaWinkLOL I really like the actor who plays ChassyThumbs Up  Superb dialogue delivery & diction.I was laughing hard the entire scene.

Rest of the episode I watched in muteOuch

But your update was better than the episode,Sweetie. 12 hours work day ke baad itna achcha update hain Srush.Amazing!ClapClapClap

Hai Zuby!! yeh kya...you think of skipping it...naaa yaara...you cannot do it....Ouch
Patil saab is going ot have his sight back soon...how can you leave him like this...nanananananan not permissible...you are not allowed to go out of the forum siteLOL
ya...agree that his silence is always more speaking than his dialogues...but you try and understand...he has always like this with Nakku since their friendship days... and right now when he cannot see her, he needs to connect with her somehow...and socho uske dil pe kya beet rahi hogi na while touching Nakku...he must hide it by some random dialogues na...and see he knew she was crying...he had to say something...
and Chakar was too much...he called Suds bependi ka lautaLOL
exclellent!!!
thanks yaara...for your sweet comments but I knew even if I write crap you will say the same thingLOL

Pooja_219-Carrie-

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Aieeeeeeee.....LOL
*joins Sushy in Dhinchaking* Dancing..*dhinchak dhinchak* Dancing
Mahadev Sundari......Thank u for Jhadibootiyan.....Hug*sorry forgot to thank them yesterday* Embarrassed
Hey i liked the beads dev had around his wrist.....even i have one around my wrist...*fashion statement u know* LOL
Aww Baji....come here...Hug....ok i am supposed to give a hug to Dutta but i will give one to Baji instead....Hug
Dutta tu accha dost nahi banpaya........Ouch
I miss DuJi too....*starts chanting We Miss DuJI, We Miss DuJi* Ouch
Tuney Dutta ko Sunflower banadiya.......Shocked...now y am i imagining him dancing like a sunflower around Nakku while spinning his head...ErmmLOL
The hug was so sudden...Dutta was taken aback.....i mean yahan bhi dostana.....LOL..but it was cute...
Hai re Dutta..aisa nahi bolneka.....bhagwaan kare tu sau saal jiye ...aur tere 12 bache unki badi bua ka khoon piyeROFLROFL)
Yes yes....Long Live Dutta!!! *sits on the floor and start chanting again* *this time a different chant* We want football Team We want football team* LOL 
I like the name Sun-Dev....Day Dreaming
Arey naa re...the mosquitoes are scared of u....they can;t suck a lawyers blood warna case hojayega....
Ek macchar (mosquito) ne mashoor Lawyer Shrushti ka khoon choosliya..aur Shrushti ji ne uss par case kardiya......
abh bechara macchar..lawyer ki fees kahanse laayega......LOL
Oye Sushy u suck Suds blood....Shocked..mat kar mar jayegi.......Ouch
Benaami bai ka badnaam Ullu.....LOL..Bandar ki izzat ki waat mat laga.......LOL
Chazyyyyyyyy....this guy never fails to amuse me.....i Love him....all the dialogs he said were amazingly funny.....
the best one was "Ey Thook ke chaatne wale Sudarshan" ROFL that was EPIC!!! Big smile
Ya Kala plz shoot Suds and i promise i will save u from Dutta Bhao...by shooting u with my own gun...*mujhe Gangster banne par mili thi yeh gun* *proud muh* Approve
I was waiting for a miracle.....i was waiting to jump in excitement to shout yayyyy D can see now...but kuch zyyada hojata nai...?? LOL
Hai re meri bhi phooti kismat...Nakku hamesha khaane ke peeche kyun rehti hai...*head desk* LOL
Aww i love that scene too where Dutta applies medicine on Nakku's feet and shuts her up by that sweet dialog.....Day Dreaming
Aww Sushy u were crying too *gives tissue* Hug
I loved the dinner scene.....LTL has this special essence in all dinner scenes.....Embarrassed
OH god yaad mat dila woh Kali mitti wala scene..Ouch..ULLU...kamine...main tujhe nahi chodungi.........Angry
Good episode....i skipped that last scene where Ullu was bak baking.....blahhh 
And thank u for giving me the credit for the precap but the actual credit goes to the CV's for showing the same precap and i just copy pasted the precap yesterady too........just as u did.....LOL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 05 March 2011 at 1:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Srushti-smile.sara

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Thnx so much Srushti for da wonderfull update...Hug...luved da way u described dinnerwala scene.......da way ur bro used to hav dinner.....oh its too adorable..LOL.....now waiting for monday eagerly...tk care

Edited by Juni17 - 05 March 2011 at 2:43am

Pooja_219-Srushti-

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Srushti!

That was one hilarious update!!! You are too good yaar! Yes, the episode was FAB!!! MR as you rightly said is getting even better day by day! This man will eventually kill all of us with his acting by the end of the show!!! Lekin MR ko toh sau khoon bhi maaf!!!

Loved MV's expressions! Kala and Suds are getting on my nerves yet again.... What an obsessive woman Kala is.... Sick...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219-Carrie--Srushti-

Go to top