Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: amazing_mahi

thanx for da written update...its awesome as usual :-)

loved the tasha scenes today...specially dutta saying thoda aur pyar karain...with such a sweet smile...dont know in which sense he meant that😉
naku looked so innocent when immediately after wiping away the medicine she wanted to know can he see now :-)
hope dutta gets his eyesight back soon..........else we have to tolerate kala sahibs dongiri.....which i hope ends soon...and king and queen can rule their kingdom :-)

Hey Warda...😃
thanks yaara...you always like it ...even if I write crap😆 thanks for that yaara😃
oh...Dutta is going naughty...😳...oh..you know Warda in whihc sense he meant that😉...only nakku did not realize😆 tubelight vahini jo hai hamari😆

he will get it back but am glad that in today's epi he looked laid back and content and happy for a change...not exactly the frustrated person we had seen him two days back...and this calmness will eventually get him stronger and steadier to fight against Kala😃
yup king and queen back to claim their kingdom...Kala kanya...Saavdhan!!!!!😆
Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: abi71

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE .IT WAS A REALLY SWEEEEET EPISODE

hey Abi..thanks yaara...(I hope your name is Abi, I dont want to get it wrong..so plz correct me if I am wrong)
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothir

thanks for the update

hey Jyothir..thanks yaara...so appreciate your regular comments😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvltsl

i loved all the tasha scene

thnx for the update

Hey thanks yaar...I dont know your name...can I know it...it makes it easier to converse...😳
and yaa...Tasha are amazing😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: suhana19

Hey Srushti🤗

Mein bhi aagayi 😆.....Chalo aaj ka Dhinchak Dhinchak wala epi dekh ti ho "😉😆....
Thanx alot for the wonderful update...Loved it like always👍🏼
Omg yeh pe mein Dostana shuru hoga ya😆One more member to the dostana gang🤣
Okkk my bad ....But Loving this dostana yaar ..But for me its Duji all the way 😉....Once again u have to share 😆can"t have them  alone😉.....
Wow i just loved tasha scenes.😍...Now can i have them yaar 😆...They take my breath away.....
haila that cute and sweet smile face on Dutta and that naughtiness😍.....😳
Gosh as always skipped suds and kala scenes....."Yawns sleepy"😆.....
Thanx yaar ...for the rocking update ......👏
See ya around......Have a wonderful and rocking weekend...
Love and Hugs
suhana🤗

Suhana!!!🤗
tu bhi aagai😆...tu to meri morning tea hai...tere aate hi mein fresh fresh😃
haha ,...dhinchak to banta hai na😉
Dostana season is back😆 and Dostana never goes khaali...we all fall in love with it...(ofcourse nt with the suds factor involvoed🤢)
hhahaha...when I was writing that...i was thinking of your comment only...chal thik hai share liya...par sirf tere saath😆
D!!!!!😍
so lucky you...could skip suds and kala...mereko to usme humour dhoodhna padta hai🤢
thanks yaara for the rocking comment and you too rocking weekend ahead for you yaara🤗
lots and lots of teddy hugs🤗🤗🤗

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvi7884

thanks for the update, Srushti

hey Suvi Thanks yaara😃...so am joining you on next Monday😉😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nizam13

@Srushti - thank you as always for the detailed and humorous update.  I have not read all the posts on the forum on today's episode and was just now able to see it on Colors Channel here in the US. Wanted to add if anyone noticed that Dutta's comments to Naku about putting the medicine on her foot was so authoritative as he pointed his finger to her and told her "Baith Jao" the second time. Aneesa

Hey Aneesa...after a long time...had missed your comments😃
Thanks yaara😊
yup..you are bang on he says it with such sweet authority...like before their marriage when they were friends he used to tell her in the same way...absolutely loved it😃
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Hey Srush,

Kitna boringgggg episode tha Srush!🥱
The only things I could watch was how D looked & behaved like a typical Maharashtrian husband home after a long day in the fields😍 Totally loved his body language & expressions.

But yeh kar rahen hain Patil Saab,Srush? Bhashan dena shuru kar diya hain? Pati,patni & stuff.Yeh to wife ka kaam tha na? I cant watch D turning into a male Nakku,Srush.It's more eewwww than Nakusha turning Bhau😵 Uffff! jis ke liye itne deewani hokar serial dekhti thi woh toh ab hain hi nahi😭 Ab yeh Kala se fight karenge ya usko bhashan dekar hi maar denge Its one thing to try to get rid of negative traits for your loved one but how does one change the core nature for the sake of love? When he saw she had hurt her feet one look of pain & compassion plus the act of applying medicine would have had more impact than him mouthing those dialogues. Kya karoon,Srush? Should I stop watching for a few days? I have never missed a single episode till date.

The other saving grace was Chaskar dissing Suds left, right & centre.Iss ek liye I want him to turn positive & settle down with Seema😉😆 I really like the actor who plays Chassy👍🏼  Superb dialogue delivery & diction.I was laughing hard the entire scene.

Rest of the episode I watched in mute

But your update was better than the episode,Sweetie. 12 hours work day ke baad itna achcha update hain Srush.Amazing!👏👏👏

Hai Zuby!! yeh kya...you think of skipping it...naaa yaara...you cannot do it....
Patil saab is going ot have his sight back soon...how can you leave him like this...nanananananan not permissible...you are not allowed to go out of the forum site😆
ya...agree that his silence is always more speaking than his dialogues...but you try and understand...he has always like this with Nakku since their friendship days... and right now when he cannot see her, he needs to connect with her somehow...and socho uske dil pe kya beet rahi hogi na while touching Nakku...he must hide it by some random dialogues na...and see he knew she was crying...he had to say something...
and Chakar was too much...he called Suds bependi ka lauta😆
exclellent!!!
thanks yaara...for your sweet comments but I knew even if I write crap you will say the same thing😆
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aieeeeeeee.....😆
*joins Sushy in Dhinchaking* ..*dhinchak dhinchak* 
Mahadev Sundari......Thank u for Jhadibootiyan.....🤗*sorry forgot to thank them yesterday* 😳
Hey i liked the beads dev had around his wrist.....even i have one around my wrist...*fashion statement u know* 😆
Aww Baji....come here...🤗....ok i am supposed to give a hug to Dutta but i will give one to Baji instead....🤗
Dutta tu accha dost nahi banpaya........
I miss DuJi too....*starts chanting We Miss DuJI, We Miss DuJi* 
Tuney Dutta ko Sunflower banadiya.......😲...now y am i imagining him dancing like a sunflower around Nakku while spinning his head...🤔😆
The hug was so sudden...Dutta was taken aback.....i mean yahan bhi dostana.....😆..but it was cute...
Hai re Dutta..aisa nahi bolneka.....bhagwaan kare tu sau saal jiye ...aur tere 12 bache unki badi bua ka khoon piye🤣🤣)
Yes yes....Long Live Dutta!!! *sits on the floor and start chanting again* *this time a different chant* We want football Team We want football team* 😆 
I like the name Sun-Dev....😍
Arey naa re...the mosquitoes are scared of u....they can;t suck a lawyers blood warna case hojayega....
Ek macchar (mosquito) ne mashoor Lawyer Shrushti ka khoon choosliya..aur Shrushti ji ne uss par case kardiya......
abh bechara macchar..lawyer ki fees kahanse laayega......😆
Oye Sushy u suck Suds blood....😲..mat kar mar jayegi.......
Benaami bai ka badnaam Ullu.....😆..Bandar ki izzat ki waat mat laga.......😆
Chazyyyyyyyy....this guy never fails to amuse me.....i Love him....all the dialogs he said were amazingly funny.....
the best one was "Ey Thook ke chaatne wale Sudarshan" 🤣 that was EPIC!!! 😃
Ya Kala plz shoot Suds and i promise i will save u from Dutta Bhao...by shooting u with my own gun...*mujhe Gangster banne par mili thi yeh gun* *proud muh* 
I was waiting for a miracle.....i was waiting to jump in excitement to shout yayyyy D can see now...but kuch zyyada hojata nai...?? 😆
Hai re meri bhi phooti kismat...Nakku hamesha khaane ke peeche kyun rehti hai...*head desk* 😆
Aww i love that scene too where Dutta applies medicine on Nakku's feet and shuts her up by that sweet dialog.....😍
Aww Sushy u were crying too *gives tissue* 🤗
I loved the dinner scene.....LTL has this special essence in all dinner scenes.....😳
OH god yaad mat dila woh Kali mitti wala scene....ULLU...kamine...main tujhe nahi chodungi.........😡
Good episode....i skipped that last scene where Ullu was bak baking.....blahhh 
And thank u for giving me the credit for the precap but the actual credit goes to the CV's for showing the same precap and i just copy pasted the precap yesterady too........just as u did.....😆
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
Juni17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thnx so much Srushti for da wonderfull update...🤗...luved da way u described dinnerwala scene.......da way ur bro used to hav dinner.....oh its too adorable..😆.....now waiting for monday eagerly...tk care Edited by Juni17 - 13 years ago