Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-4th Mar 2011 (Page 10)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Srushti-

ya... I knwo our discussion are going to be banned by DT on fine day....LOL Yes....ban hojayene hum dono....LOL
aur der kaha hui re...sirf 2 ghante hi to lage mujhe...LOL... Haan sirf 2 ghante hi huye......sirf 2 ghante??? AngryLOL
Oye tere glasses par se who blinking hearts kaha chale gaye...tune dono heart di diye kisi koLOL Arey woh do dil Makkhi ne leliye...CryLOL
...aur entry song 'hood hood dabang dabang '  hai .Arey han *starts dancing holding the belt* *hudd hudd dabangg dabangg dabangg dabangg*LOL..pakka de diya dil tuneWink..*starts singing Maine dil tujhko diya uske siwa kuch na kiya* LOL.confirm ho gaya iss baat se ke tu apne khud ka entry song bhul gai....or kisike mast naino mein kho gayiLOL Arey bola na tere mast naino mein kho gayi main CoolLOL
Chal re chulbul!! Bata de uska naam...kahi uska naam 'Makhhi to nahi'ROFL
Makkhi...tujhe kaise pata chala.....Shocked ROFLROFL..pata hai makkhi apna naam kaise bolta hai.....*MY name is Makkhi and i am not a terrorist* KItna original hai na? Day DreamingROFLROFL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 06 March 2011 at 2:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
@Sru: I agree with you completely...the man Dutta is today is the man we were getting to right from the time we realized what a tortured man he was. So it is with the relationship between Naku and Dutta. Yes they have not consummated their marriage but they are more husband and wife than many other reel and real couples. So it doesnt matter if we see a passionate Dutta or not. I am sure we will get him in the future. The camera angles, editing glitches, amount of focus on him aspects are secondary IMO.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.sub_rosamozart66Pooja_219-Azy-Warda.-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

ya... I knwo our discussion are going to be banned by DT on fine day....LOL Yes....ban hojayene hum dono....LOLhum par label laga dengeLOL
aur der kaha hui re...sirf 2 ghante hi to lage mujhe...LOL... Haan sirf 2 ghante hi huye......sirf 2 ghante??? AngryLOLsirffffff 2 ghante....*chhota sa muh*
Oye tere glasses par se who blinking hearts kaha chale gaye...tune dono heart di diye kisi koLOL Arey woh do dil Makkhi ne leliye...CryLOLMakkhi ne dono le liye...Chulbul...tere paas ek bhi spare nahi chhodaLOL
...aur entry song 'hood hood dabang dabang '  hai .Arey han *starts dancing holding the belt* *hudd hudd dabangg dabangg dabangg dabangg*LOL..oye tere belt ka lock tut gaya re,,,,jaldi jaldi  pant ko pakad....beijjjgati ho jayegi re ...LOLpakka de diya dil tuneWink..*starts singing Maine dil tujhko diya uske siwa kuch na kiya* LOL.haire mujhe diyaShocked...aieee to makhi ko goggles kyun diye ....*rutha hua muh*Tongueconfirm ho gaya iss baat se ke tu apne khud ka entry song bhul gai....or kisike mast naino mein kho gayiLOL Arey bola na tere mast naino mein kho gayi main CoolLOL mere mast nainShocked hai re bushy mere nain mast hai aur mujhe kisi ne bataya bhi nahiLOL
Chal re chulbul!! Bata de uska naam...kahi uska naam 'Makhhi to nahi'ROFL
Makkhi...tujhe kaise pata chala.....Shocked ROFLROFL.oye mujhe to pata chalega hi na...mere mast mast do nain se thodi na tera raaz chhup payegaLOL.pata hai makkhi apna naam kaise bolta hai.....*MY name is Makkhi and i am not a terrorist* KItna original hai na? Day DreamingROFLROFL
BushyROFLROFLROFLekdum original....soch to SRK ka surname MNK mein Makhhi hota to ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66Sanely_Insane

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Sru: I agree with you completely...the man Dutta is today is the man we were getting to right from the time we realized what a tortured man he was. So it is with the relationship between Naku and Dutta. Yes they have not consummated their marriage but they are more husband and wife than many other reel and real couples. So it doesnt matter if we see a passionate Dutta or not. I am sure we will get him in the future. The camera angles, editing glitches, amount of focus on him aspects are secondary IMO.

It has taken Nakku such a long time to peel of the layers of a betrayed, hurt and the thick skin a cause the crime world and find this Dutta beneath it....But finally she has...
I see the man, who would have been, had he not been betrayed by the two 'S's....
His ramblings....Well he does ramble in front of Nakku always...as I said in my earlier comment also... Even the first time he ranted in the whole serial was in front of Nakku...he had listened to her bhashans enough, now it was his time to pour out....that was the angry Dutta, then we had seen him talking to her when he had been ready to marry Sups, that was the eager to fall in love Dutta, even after they came out of the Jungle the first time, you remember Nakku was silent, Dutta was the one rambling....that was I-know-I-am-in-love-but-still-not-sure wala gadha Dutta, then when he brought her out of Anna's den and he asked her 'aaj tere paas bolne ke liye kucch nahi hai'...that was I-know-and-i-am-loving-that-I-am-in-love wala Dutta...the FR scene, he rambled on that day too...
So he does speak...and I am definitely not complaining...
And did you notice, yesterday he was laid back, content...he had found people he could trust..and that was a major thing after such a big betrayal...So we saw the positive influence of Sun-Dev...When Nakku was applying medicine he was content and restful, when she was apprehensive about his sight, he was calm...the way she asked him 'Whether he can see' he was smiling that naughty smile of his, her naivete charmed him...and he was pulling her leg,,,just like the old daysEmbarrassed...and the way he was saying your Bappa has sent us to the jungle was all very in-command Dutta....I found that scene way hotter than the feet wala scene...
And the medicine applying on Nakku's feet, well, Nakku has always been in awe of him doing such things for her...I cited that necklace wala scene during Sups marriage fiasco, at that point of time also Dutta giving her necklace and rambling and Nakku silently crying....our sher always has been like this and I love him for that....And Dutta saying the pati patni wala dialogue was natural to me...it was so instinctively he knew that she did all these things for him...
and when he was illtreating Nakku we all wanted him to compensate her big time...and he is doing just that...we are actually getting what we wanted and I am not complaining...
Technically he is talking to her heart to heart almost after the FR thing,,,he has so much to say...so much to show, so much to share...If we see the history, it has been Dutta who has always laid down his life story book open before Nakku, and Nakku's life which had been the secret...so this is not out of the character for him...
for me the other technicalities like glitches and other blah blahs just melt away in the heat of the chemistry between these two people..and I am not complainingLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 06 March 2011 at 7:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

notsorrymozart66Pooja_219Warda.-Azy-MrsKhan

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

hum par label laga dengeLOL Label?? Where on our mouths??Shocked Mushkil hojayegi nahi? LOL
sirffffff 2 ghante....*chhota sa muh* Itna chota muh banaliya bilkul Dutta ke pea sized brain ki tarah........LOL 
Makkhi ne dono le liye...Chulbul...tere paas ek bhi spare nahi chhodaLOL Mere paas apna original Dil hai.....Makhi ne nakli dil chura liye.....TongueLOL
oye tere belt ka lock tut gaya re,,,,jaldi jaldi  pant ko pakad....beijjjgati ho jayegi re ...LOL Oh oh...*holds pants tightly* Thank u Sushy bejjati se bachgayi......LOLhaire mujhe diyaShocked.haan re tujhe diya....Wink..aieee to makhi ko goggles kyun diye ....*rutha hua muh*Tongue  Arey woh toh bekaar goggles thay......yeh le ek dum rapchik goggles....Cool mere mast nainShocked hai re bushy mere nain mast hai aur mujhe kisi ne bataya bhi nahiLOL WOh iss liye kyunki saare log andhe hain....sirf main tere mast nain deksakti hoon......LOL
oye mujhe to pata chalega hi na...mere mast mast do nain se thodi na tera raaz chhup payegaLOL Tere mast do nain hain ya X-ray machine.....Shocked...sab kuch pata chal gaya..LOL
BushyROFLROFLROFLekdum original....soch to SRK ka surname MNK mein Makhhi hota to ROFLROFLROFL Aur kya.....film ka name.."My name is Khan" nahi "My name is Makkhi hota".....aur dialog yeh hota...My name is Makkhi and i am not a terrorist....i am an innocent resident of Makkhi colony" ROFLROFL

Edited by Bushy_92 - 06 March 2011 at 11:44pm

Go to top