Behenein 3rd March Written Update

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
* From The Star Plus Website *
I have tried my best to add to it and put it into my words

Mihir argues that he had definitely heard Puchki on the phone. He is sure that Puchki is not dead. Rama is distraught at the news and blames Purva for the mishap. Smriti walks out of Jai Verma's office. He follows her and tries to get her back at work. But she says she has had enough of Jai Verma's mistakes. Shamal enters the Singhania compound and lies that Goyal is getting a hefty diamond consignment. Singhania warns Shamal that if the news is false, he would kill Shamal. Mihir tries to console a depressed Purva. Singhania finds that Shamal was telling the truth but instead of paying Shamal, Singhania points a gun at him. But Shamal outwits Singhania and walks into Goyal's office with the money. An impressed Goyal promotes him and gives him a car. Shamal takes Akaashi and everyone for a ride. Jai Verma goes to Smriti's house and says that as she won't come to office he has to set up his office in her house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abi71 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
THANKS FOR DOING THE UPDATES REALLY APPRECIATE
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks got the update. Where the 4th march written update? Does anyone thinks Puchki is dead? because I dont think she really died in the first place.
dreamssss thumbnail
Love these updates..atleast we r in loop of what's happening though not much in the serial... it hink they stop it now