TOI: Chulbuli chudail on the prowl

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Chulbuli Chudail on the prowl!

TNN, Mar 5, 2011, 12.00am IST

Someone's cast a spell on little Sonu of Gili Gili Gappa. It's Chulbuli Chudail, played by Falguni Rajani. By the way, this chudail not only scares people on-screen but off-screen as well! 

For one of the scenes, which was being shot in the haweli the pari mom, Sandhya aka Shweta Gulati was getting ready. It was pitch dark and just when she was about to enter the sets, she saw something that spooked her completely. She was so scared that she thought she saw a ghost but, when everyone started laughing she realised that it was Falguni. "It was really funny Shweta got scared on the sets when she saw me. I had just heard about people getting scared of bhoots and chudails, but experienced this for the first time. I can't believe that I looked that scary and the make-up artists have done a wonderful job. When Ashwini Dheer approached me for the role, I thought it will be difficult for me to do justice to the role. But after what happened I would like to believe I did a good job," says Falguni. The special episode on Saturday will also see the face off between Chudail and Pari. 

(Contributed by Bina Trivedi) 

Read more: Chulbuli Chudail on the prowl! - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Chulbuli-Chudail-on-the-prowl/articleshow/7626399.cms#ixzz1FeskWsES

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DANIEL-Xmayur_shanak~*sindhu*~

Bollywood_Love Senior Member
Bollywood_Love
Bollywood_Love

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
seems interesting
need to watch this episode

thanks for sharing 
mayur_shanak IF-Dazzler
mayur_shanak
mayur_shanak

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
whoo i didn't knew abt it thanks for sharng
DANIEL-X Senior Member

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index