Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

TOI: Yana battered and bruised! (Page 3)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by Rapier

trust me, that person is! and since when is it a must that people, who like a certain contestant, join the AT? u wanna know why i compare sushant  and ankita with everyboby (not just yana)? cuz some people are very unfair when it comes to contestants whose names do not rhyme with sushant or ankita. if sushant gets injured, and god forbid someone says it's fake, they get lectures over it. aur toh aur, people can't even wish him to get well soon or else they get accused of being sarcastic and ridiculing the contestant. Confused but when it comes to other contestants, it is all fair to go ahead and ridicule their injury. and it is apparently a crime if i point this out.Confused

P.S. if it was someone else besides sushant and ankita with this special treatment, i would've done the same. just saying.

I didn't say it's a must, I just thought he/she wasn't! Sorry about that. And you know why that person said Yana's injury is BS? Because people were saying Sushant's injury is fake. And how can you be so sure that Sushant is faking and Yana is not? (I'm not saying she is) I don't know what you're talking  about here as I haven't read the thread you were accused on so can't comment.

Just because 1 or 2 members members ridiculed Yana's injury, you're talking it out on Sushant Confused

i never said sushant was faking it. when did i say that? i was just pointing out the difference in the rules for each contestants.

and how do you know he/she said it cuz people are saying sushant's injury is fake?

and when did i take it out on sushant? what have i said about him?Confused in fact, i was talking to the member. i was talking about the judgments of the members. i didn't say anything about sushant. and i wasn't taking out anything. i was just saying that his/her comment was insensitive. in fact, the member is taking it out on yana just cuz some people said something about sushant (btw, i didn't say he wrote it cuz of some people saying sushant's injury is fake...u did). the member actually went ahead and called yana a liar. whereas, i said no such thing about sushant. please shed some light on this. i don't see what u r saying.

Edited by Rapier - 04 March 2011 at 11:54pm

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

i never said sushant was faking it. when did i say that? i was just pointing out the difference in the rules for each contestants.

and how do you know he/she said it cuz people are saying sushant's injury is fake?

and when did i take it out on sushant? what have i said about him?Confused in fact, i was talking to the member. i was talking about the judgments of the members. i didn't say anything about sushant. and i wasn't taking out anything. i was just saying that his/her comment was insensitive. in fact, the member is taking it out on yana just cuz some people said something about sushant (btw, i didn't say he wrote it cuz of some people saying sushant's injury is fake...u did). the member actually went ahead and called yana a liar. whereas, i said no such thing about sushant. please shed some light on this. i don't see what u r saying.

You said indirectly that Sushant is a quitter and can't handle pain. Don't tell me that you were not talking about Sushant

Because you said he/she is a Sushita fan. What other reason can there be? But why don't we let him/her clarify this for us?

As I mentioned above you said Sushant is a quitter and there was no reason for you to bring him into this discussion. So what if some member said it's all BS? You could have asked him why he said that instead of dragging Sushant's injury here.

And can we please just agree to disagree? I don't wanna argue with you!

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged

You said indirectly that Sushant is a quitter and can't handle pain. Don't tell me that you were not talking about Sushant

Because you said he/she is a Sushita fan. What other reason can there be? But why don't we let him/her clarify this for us?

As I mentioned above you said Sushant is a quitter and there was no reason for you to bring him into this discussion. So what if some member said it's all BS? You could have asked him why he said that instead of dragging Sushant's injury here.

And can we please just agree to disagree? I don't wanna argue with you!

fine. i like the last line. we can agree to disagree. and i prefer the word "debate"!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged

fine. i like the last line. we can agree to disagree. and i prefer the word "debate"!Big smile

Hehe thank you so much Big smile We're friends and I don't like "debating" with my friends Tongue It's fun sometimes but other times, it's not LOL And this time surely wasn't fun LOL

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Hehe thank you so much Big smile We're friends and I don't like "debating" with my friends Tongue It's fun sometimes but other times, it's not LOL And this time surely wasn't fun LOL

lol. i think i come across as being stern when i debate. maybe that's why i seem as if i am angry. lol. dunno why. but i assure u, i never was angry in any of the debates. sure, i was irritated sometimes, but definitely not this time. this is just me when i discuss. i become all serious. lol. one of the pitfalls of an online forum. u have nothing to go by but words. no emotion, no body language, no tone.

--Rachna--

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

lol. i think i come across as being stern when i debate. maybe that's why i seem as if i am angry. lol. dunno why. but i assure u, i never was angry in any of the debates. sure, i was irritated sometimes, but definitely not this time. this is just me when i discuss. i become all serious. lol. one of the pitfalls of an online forum. u have nothing to go by but words. no emotion, no body language, no tone.

Yes, you do Ouch LOL Oh so you were not really angry Shocked LOL Well everyone gets irritated during debates because the other person obviously doesn't agree with you even when you try to make them understand LOL But I like your debating skills Big smile Unfortunately I'm not good at it, that's why I don't like to debate LOL Yeah, you're right about that.

Rapier

Sugar_21 Senior Member
Sugar_21
Sugar_21

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I feel like there is some reality to this news. Her nose did get fractured and all the lifts she does in the show seem to be very challenging.

Anjaani_Dastaan

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged

best of luck to them for finals

Go to top