Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

TOI: Yana battered and bruised! (Page 2)

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Its funny how everyones been getting hurt....
yes well u are watchin a dance show sweetie ... latke jhatkes ... difficult moves .. rehearse of new steps ... pressure and stress .. i hope u get it by nowBig smile

TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
I just know that Yana is a big brave girl and would dust off these small injuries. That's what she has been doing and that's what a fighter must do. I have grown immense respect for them throughout their journey.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-Anjaani_DastaanArushiBSCurlylocks

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Awwwww poor baby, i really gotta give them a round of applause, they never complain or anything and they always come and give a great performance, Hats Off!!!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-Anjaani_DastaanRapierArushiBS

coolpratz IF-Sizzlerz
coolpratz
coolpratz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
aww!!!!!poor Yana!!
i hope she recovers soon..... 
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bozo

ALL BS

how insensitive! when people, who are not sushant or ankita, get injured, it is all BS.  but god forbid anyone says that when sushant gets injured. oh no! u just can't accept the fact that yana is a not a quitter and can handle pain!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArushiBS

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

ALL BS

how insensitive! when people, who are not sushant or ankita, get injured, it is all BS.  but god forbid anyone says that when sushant gets injured. oh no! u just can't accept the fact that yana is a not a quitter and can handle pain!

I don't think this person is a Sushita fan because I haven't seen him/her around Sushant's AT but I  don't know about Ankita's AT so please don't bring Sushant into this! I don't get why you're trying to compare Sushant with Yana anyways Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpratz

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

ALL BS

I don't think this person is a Sushita fan because I haven't seen him/her around Sushant's AT but I  don't know about Ankita's AT so please don't bring Sushant into this! I don't get why you're trying to compare Sushant with Yana anyways Confused

trust me, that person is! and since when is it a must that people, who like a certain contestant, join the AT? u wanna know why i compare sushant  and ankita with everyboby (not just yana)? cuz some people are very unfair when it comes to contestants whose names do not rhyme with sushant or ankita. if sushant gets injured, and god forbid someone says it's fake, they get lectures over it. aur toh aur, people can't even wish him to get well soon or else they get accused of being sarcastic and ridiculing the contestant. Confused but when it comes to other contestants, it is all fair to go ahead and ridicule their injury. and it is apparently a crime if i point this out.Confused

P.S. if it was someone else besides sushant and ankita with this special treatment, i would've done the same. just saying.
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

trust me, that person is! and since when is it a must that people, who like a certain contestant, join the AT? u wanna know why i compare sushant  and ankita with everyboby (not just yana)? cuz some people are very unfair when it comes to contestants whose names do not rhyme with sushant or ankita. if sushant gets injured, and god forbid someone says it's fake, they get lectures over it. aur toh aur, people can't even wish him to get well soon or else they get accused of being sarcastic and ridiculing the contestant. Confused but when it comes to other contestants, it is all fair to go ahead and ridicule their injury. and it is apparently a crime if i point this out.Confused

P.S. if it was someone else besides sushant and ankita with this special treatment, i would've done the same. just saying.

I didn't say it's a must, I just thought he/she wasn't! Sorry about that. And you know why that person said Yana's injury is BS? Because people were saying Sushant's injury is fake. And how can you be so sure that Sushant is faking and Yana is not? (I'm not saying she is) I don't know what you're talking  about here as I haven't read the thread you were accused on so can't comment.

Just because 1 or 2 members members ridiculed Yana's injury, you're talking it out on Sushant Confused

Go to top