Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazyincredible Maaneet nautanki continues (Page 23)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

@Varsha - i know hated the screen space allotment today..& Dev he is hateful..can't stand him...& he is interfering into MaanEet life ..i want to murder him...

neki aur pooch pooch...

btw how was ur exam......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hey crazies
Dev will in some way join KC ...

nahi dii..... he ll not join... varna uska plan reveal ho jaayega.. he ll just to act innocent ki he ll go for job types...

dewdropred

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@spee ' NAA ko dekh kae kisi ka mood kaise teek ho sakhthi hain ''' bol

@honey ' gud that u know dee ''.her MIL passed away so she is in mumbai '' will b going back to her home on Monday ''.

@all whose analysis ' I haven't read will read them '. Later on as this thread moves fast '' so will read it whn the thread is slow

@honey ' we love maan ''.. but hate PKEK '' so no abhay / vampire for us ''. but don't mind edward ...... coz we like edward & his love for bella .......

LOLLOLthere is nothing to love in AbhayWink

Edited by -Honeybee- - 05 March 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by rajeev the best

@iijat you are back....you know i am very confused why doesn't msk know anything about annie..
does not make sence..
@aarthi nice analysis..
@reena lovely analysis dear..
@mona thanks for the pics and thanks for liking the analysis dear...
@aash take care dear...have you taken any medicine..

thanks samata..lekin i only need sleep...
oh get some sleep honey..i know..nowdays with so much of work..i also feel the same way..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhasptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

@aash.......thanks dear............yes Maan always gets so lost in Geet's eyes aur Geet isska zabardath faida utathi hai bechara Maan!.............i completely agree with u characters r changing so much........seriously itna saare confusions ki wajah se hum sab paagal hojaayenge!

@Mona-love u sweety.........tu itna chintha mat karo meri jaan!.....

@honey-i'm fine thanks dear.........hope u r fine as well sweety!

@nandita-oh u like back to back exams......i always used to love gaps lol!..........i guess in this v r diff just like our views in the last thread!........but otherwise v both have sooooo mnay things in common sweety!!!

@samata-thanks a lot dear

@nandita-thanks a lot dear.........i loved MAANEET's scenes n ignored AA lol..........that is y i'm so positive dear!........and also i guess i'm repeating myself only being positive gives us strength and hope to face negative and tragic incidents if they take place unfortunately............also i'm not able to like ur posts anymore may be quota khatam!

@aarthi-thank u so much dear

@varsha-thank u so much dear

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--aarthi--bharkhasumona28Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Hey crazies
Dev will in some way join KC ...

nahi dii..... he ll not join... varna uska plan reveal ho jaayega.. he ll just to act innocent ki he ll go for job types...

var he will do all natak n then in the end join...acting like dadima ke kehne pe kiya hai...

and maan will llet him join...to keep an eye on him.........

u kno what hye say."keep frnds close n enemies closer!"
bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by divareena

me back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

updated my post on pg 1

hi varsha Hug how are you? A big hug to all my lovely crazies HugHugHugHug

hey reena.... me fine.. how r u..
here s a big hug for my elder sis HugHugHugHugHug
how was the movie.. kings speech film...u saw the epi kya....
HugHugHug varsha my cute little sister. the film was good but i don't think it was worth an oscar. LOL

oh..........hope u had gud time der

Loquacious_Aash

anuvenuch Groupbie
anuvenuch
anuvenuch

Originally posted by dewdropred

not much from me today ........... what very few maaneet scenes ...... mera mood udhar hi off hoga .......

geet was pulling maan's leg .........yesterday ........today it is maan's turn ......... LOL maaneet moments were awesome ...... but i wanted moreEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..... not smiling at each other in bed AngryAngryAngryAngry 

maan & dadima can't even fool geet even for an hour ....... maan sari bimariyan ek saathLOLLOLbody pains .....fever with high temperature .....& to top it head ache ....... arey dadima & maan ......when u were faking illness u should have thought naa that some don't go together ...... 

like...... fever with high temperature & head ache ......LOLLOLLOLLOL geet found out instantly that dadima & maan were fooling her LOLLOLLOL when she wanted to apply zandu balm LOLit was zandu balm naa .......or something else ......

cute faimly ........ only these 3 + 1( ane wale nanhi memmaan)come under the cute family tag ........ no one else .........LOL

dev ....... first entered KM ......... next target KC ...... acting so innocent .........in front of dadima & trying to gain sympathy in front of dadima & maan ........... maan pigalna math .........dev kamina hain ....
 hai, thats what today i felt . you know ek kahawat hai .JO BAHUT JYADA CHUP HOTA AUR JYADI AADAR SAMMAN KARTA HAI" WOH BAHUT KHATARNAK HOTA HAI" thats what dev is showing with his sweet talks slowly he is entering in the lives of maaneet and his shastra is dadi. through dadi he is gathering the information about maaneet day to day life. the dialogue ki choti choti baaton mein inhe judge ki zaroorat hoti hai will bring a huge twist in maaneet realtionship. eventhough we know maaneet relation is strong but we know that geet and maan are both impulsive and do judge  eachother wrong very easily even their hearts doesn't approve of that.  as of now maan wants to change the attiude towards dev (for any reason),he may give him the job in khurana industries which may cost him later . don't know but i feel slowly dev will try to ruin maaneet relation  and many more . btw all this i had a doubt whether dadi said about nt condition or not  and reason of nt condition . why they r not showing dev reaction about this. don't know but so many loopholes r persisting ..they can make more interesting by bringing back the tight and gripped story. dev (sameer) is doing excellent job even his bodylanguage is cool his eyes speaks more than words(the devil in saint) that what you and me observed.entirely my pov no offence. but will love to hear from you all .
why is devil ..... so much interested in geet & maan's married life Angry

geet & maan I think should keep their nok jhok till their bed room ... or fine as long as they have their nok jhok in annie & dadi's presence ....... but not in front of dev ........ geet & maan beware of the enemy ......... be careful in front of dev ........

isn't kamina & annie supposed to call geet as bhabhi AngryAngryAngry Y isn't maan telling them to call geet as bhabhi ....... he shouted at NT & asked her to call geet bhabhi ...... Y not now ........ cv's wht is happening ...... too much NAA .... & devma( dev & dadima ) scenes ......

my dadima was sleeping during maaneet scenes .... & she woke up when maaneet were on bed LOL & after show finished she was asking me what happend why isn't GHSP coming I said dadima U slept ... & told her the story & informed her tht we got unnecessary characters todays & they took most of the time Angry 

& she was saying ... I love to watch maaneet they are very sweet & fight very sweet .......LOLLOLLOLI said me & my friends every one love maaneet .....& we watch for them only ........

Rota .......for this week ..........

sun - mar 6 - IXX

mon - mar 7 - me

tues - mar 8 - deepz

wed - mar 9 - aash

thurs - mar 10 - spee

fri - mar 11 - aarti

sat - mar 12 - samata / reena

sun - mar 13 - banner contest thread - deepz will open after 2 P.M. .... dead line is sat mar 12 - 9 P.M.

sun - mar 13 - sunday thread - reena

mon - mar 14 - varsha

tues - mar 15 -

Edited by anuvenuch - 05 March 2011 at 12:07pm

dewdropred

Go to top