Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazyincredible Maaneet nautanki continues (Page 12)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@ nandita: nice analysis...seriously maan n geet shud not forgive dev at any cost.. and regarding maan knowing abt annie working with arjun is still a doubt... cvs are confused soul...me not clear if maan knows it or not.....
cvs are capable of showing that maan doesnt has a prob type as they are interested in showing aan scenes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh--aarthi--sumona28

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

@varsha – u r right NAA & dev ……. Gud for nothing …….

@mona – that is wht the cv's are planning ….. but think the positive side ….. dev in KC …..maan in KC ……. Tho maan dev ke upar full nazar ……. Any how after wedding geet has not yet joined KC …….. so it will b better if geet is at KM & that evil in KC ….. geet ke upar wo bura atma ka saaya nahin rahega ………

@spee - gud girl ..... post atleast 12 ke andhar likh diya .........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrnosumona28

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Originally posted by dewdropred

@reena 'Nice post ......... Pulling was gud 'me 2 liked it '.. we need little bit more intimate scene dear '''... par agar wohi pull karne ke baad '' if she had fallen atleast on him it would have been nice '.. but nope ''.. remember the same pulling scenes before marriage ''.she resulted in his lap '..etc etc & after wedding ''.ithna dur ''

Hima - i agree W*Hat would have been nice if she ended up in his lap. CVs need to come up with more intimiate scenes.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

varsha - tere upar mera quota khatam hogaya ....... i can't like u any more ...... but i love u dear ......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Originally posted by lily_k25

Originally posted by nanditasingh

Episode

Sweet paced but more of a filler types with overdose of supporting cast.

(not with those supporting cast we want to see...but the other lot...(AAN)..Angry..)
Romeo n maneesha were welcome relief among the supporting cast

oye!  never counted them...its AA for me the supporting cast who need constant supportLOL

Return of the Native

Lolz...i mean return of Nakul.

Clap Hug....nakoool...mhuaa...ek hug dedhe jaani

Nakul bhi....u are now shocking me LilyShocked

Romeo & Manishaa

Not sure should call them KC Boys or not now that i see full time
they here...its time they show Maan learns about his sister's business venture & his (ex) employees.

no no...they will be KC boys yaar...i feel that they would be back at KC soon..

i will be the happiest to see that..they are so loyal & cutest..they need to be back to Maan

why do i feel like...in the last two episodes were like damage control process was going on...
the new cvs damaged the storyline,characters to such extent that...it looks like barry (i think ..now he is one of the story writers) is cleaning up the mess and trying his level best to bring the serial back to form.. and it cannot be done in just one epi....

yup & please not to forget the article...if they do that ..show is dead
why do i feel ki..atlast our gr8 annie will gain a back bone soon after experiencing things at office and then stand up to herself...i mean they might hsow like that..
why do i feel ki romeo n maneesha paly a role in making her realise her mistake n they will be the one who would tell maan the truth about annie-arjun n office natak..

hope so..she already has messed up  a lot..stooped so low as to beg such a man back into her life..ekks

am i seeing too much into it...or did anyone else feel like......not arjun but...it will be romeo who will end up with annie at last n the seeds for that r sown in recent epis??
why do i see the epi as if the damage control is going on ..on each stuff such as story line..character wise...
so i feel ki we might get some senseful storyline in future...? n close down all the loopholes in storyline till now in near future
i doubt..again ref the article...kill Dev & i'll tolerate AA

am i going bonkers?? or dont raise much of my expectations?Ouch

PS: the characters for which the damage control is best needed and now..

1. daadi
2.annie (the most butchered chareacter in geet...Dead)
3.arjun (is he a villian or a hero....i guess one confused idiotic soulSleepy)

hero?????????????????ShockedDead

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

Today Nakul is back..........................

haan mona dii... nakul is back....gud that cvs showed nakul...

-HJ- IF-Rockerz
-HJ-
-HJ-

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Hello all......

Varsha, Hima di, Reena, Spee & aash( I dont know whether they r here or not)....I talked to these people yesterday....

I found some new today...Mona, Nandu...plzz others tell me ur names coz I dont know who r the crazies & how many they are...

I would like to tell one thing after a longggg time I watched Geet today...& I feel that now its time to show about Arjun coming to know the truth of NT...its too much..when I left watching at tht time also he dint know & still he dont....I think we need some real drama now...Arjun knowing from Dev & then everyone teaching lesson to NT....well I am not sayin tht Dev isnt at fault..he is definitely at fault infact he committed a crime similar to rape...but as he has realised his mistake his punishment shud be less in compare to NT....coz even if u confess & regret ur doings its more than enough (its some saying till I remember)....

dont start throwing chappals on me but I feel tht they shud move story like this now....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divareenasptrnonanditasinghbharkhadewdropred

Go to top