This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

accha woh rumoor hai kya??

i read o the forum only..sorry babes!!

yup fake twitter account ..it got deleted same day too
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@hima nice analysis dear
isn't kamina & annie supposed to call geet as bhabhi 😑😑😑 Y isn't maan telling them to call geet as bhabhi ....... he shouted at NT & asked her to call geet bhabhi ...... Y not now ........ cv's wht is happening ...... too much NAA .... & devma( dev & dadima ) scenes ......

Hima you take my words dear . I want the same that Maan should tell Dev and Anne to call Geet Bhavi . Hima last scene and precap ke baare me kuch details bolo na .............

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@honey – having cold is not gud ………specially for u …… it will affect ur voice dear …. Try nasal drops …….. coz just like u even I used to suffer cold every month ….but my doctor suggested me to have nasal drops …. & for 2 years …… cold never came near me

@mona – jaan ……. U did not tell me u have cold ….. take plenty of rest ….. I thought … u said that in ur post …… coz of NAA ……

@all - kahan ho ......... watching repeat ....... me no chance as star1 abhi bhi sudhra nahin  ........so watching telugu movie .....nice movie on dance from a famous director ..........

divareena thumbnail

HI my lovelies

my analysis. I was hoping for more romance today. 

Lool maan wakes up screaming geet but she is not there. Aash me thought of you when I saw Maan in SBV.

Little does geet realise that maan is listening. She tries to slam the door but no such luck in trying to make maan get up. lool she should have thrown the water just to see maan's reaction.

Me did not want to see annie and the other girl today but more romance on maaneet instead.

Lool dadi and maan acting together is great. Maan is not that good actor as geet has realised that he has no temperature and she has seen the work clothes. Me liked how maan pulled geet into his arms and they smiled and hugged.  lekin aab uske aage bhi kuch to karo.

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Hima - yeh! so less MaanEet moments ...firstly AA atyachaar ...icing on the cake Dev acting saint as always & KC..God! how can Dadi even think of that...and Maan hope no softening towards Dev's portrayed goodness..God! Dev infact interfering into MaanEet life thanks to Dadi

loved reading your update

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by dewdropred

@honey - u present sis ...........

@aash wher did u get the news ......... that DD is on vacation ..... if u r talking abt twitter account ...... they said it is fake .......& she is very much working ............

@mona ' loved  nakul's come back '. & regarding the precap '' tomorrow dear '. mona phikar math kar ...... even i am accompanying u today ...... mear bhi mood off .......πŸ˜”

@nandu - nice post ..........

Thanks Hima . Tomorrow sahi hai....................

divareena thumbnail
Hima πŸ€—- I agree that maaneet scenes were less today.  😭
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

me back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

updated my post on pg 1

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: sumona_mona28

@hima nice analysis dear

isn't kamina & annie supposed to call geet as bhabhi 😑😑😑 Y isn't maan telling them to call geet as bhabhi ....... he shouted at NT & asked her to call geet bhabhi ...... Y not now ........ cv's wht is happening ...... too much NAA .... & devma( dev & dadima ) scenes ......

Hima you take my words dear . I want the same that Maan should tell Dev and Anne to call Geet Bhavi . Hima last scene and precap ke baare me kuch details bolo na .............

mona promise dear ....... kal boulngi ........... coz i need to watch it ......properly  ....... i don't want to jump into a conclusion right now & scare u .... isisiye ..........tension queen .......tension lena bandh kar .......where were u whole day ........ did not c u ..........