Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazyincredible Maaneet nautanki continues

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
hello crazies...Big smile

loving ghsp nowdays it's rocking...

maan geet nautanki continues..yesterday it was geet today it was msk...
these two are simply fantastic...
msk doing natak...nakul came to awake him..but msk is pretending to be asleep...
so that geet gets the news that he is still not awake..

geet tries to awake msk but msk does not budge so she decides to take dadi's help..
i loved the way geet was reacting to msk-dadi conversation...
she is very much concerned but does not want msk to know..aww..
msk-dadi hi5..it was hilarious...

geet is geet soon she came know that something is wrong and exposed msk..i loved dadi's dialogue..
jaise karni waise bharni..

i liked the way they looked at each other and the slow smile that slowly spread over their face...so sweet...as they looked at each other with loving eyes...and the resulant hug...so cute..

ok initially i liked nitya..but seriously now she is getting on my nerves..i thought she was here to lean about the job..but no she is more interested in eyeing arjun..
arjun what can i say..i don't understand him..
annie..please grow some spine...i can't bear the way she takes all that insult from arjun..

dev does not want to be a burden on msk....hmmm interesting..dadi wants dev to join kc...
msk was looking at them...in his own stalker way....

precap...dadi said that msk-geet need someone to act judge..
will dev misinterpret the statement..he might think he can create a mu..between maaneet.but .little does he know the bond between maaneet..their love is in their nokjhok..

Edited by rajeev the best - 05 March 2011 at 11:22am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuch-HJ-bharkhasumona28--aarthi--craziekudiadoremevirgo-Priti11-sptrnonanditasinghmisty85dewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
res

SUPER EXCITED....

MAAN IS GONNA PULL GEET TO THE BED!!!

Edited by maneet1985 - 04 March 2011 at 11:38am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--aarthi--bharkhasumona28dewdropred

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Maaneet scenes where awesome ... me not going to analysis much... 

Maan getting up screaming for Geet as if he a bad dream...and telling himself tat it is his turn to pull her leg... 

Maan totally agree with u after Geet entering into ur life there is none u can do without her... tat is called love dear...

Maan back to sleep Aka mission tp pull Geet's leg ... maid also into the mission...poor nakul...

calls for Maan to get up but no use... 

if i do the same in ma house ma mom and dad clearly finds tat im faking..." there is a saying we can even wake a person in real sleep but not the person who is faking"...

think Nakul doesn't knw this proverb...LOL 

Geet comes to wake him up... she all sorts of stuff to wake him but no use...finally she tot of dropping water on him( sadly ma dad wakes me like this the difference is he pours the water on me.. with ma bro helping him) thank god she dnt do it...thinking he'll find out she is not angry on him...

Geet calls for dadi.... and dadi comes and helps maan in his mission... and acts tat maan has high fver.. this disturbs Geet poor girl dnt knw he is pulling her le... she is all of concern..dadi maan hi fiveLOL
oh man GC was superb here as tho he was really sick...but u forgot tat u have said GEet tat u ahve temperature ..and make her touch u long gave into ur trick to her...
and finally we got a sweet moment...CV's expecting more no more side hugs, forehead kiss etc stuffs...v demand more...

Did Dev misunderstood Dadi's words in precap...and Maan listening to Dev's word... but hope Maan doesn't fall for his trick to accept him even tho he will never forgive him the look on his face today indicated something more...

Edited by aarthirajendran - 05 March 2011 at 11:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchbharkhasumona28craziekudiadoremevirgosptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

not much from me today ........... what very few maaneet scenes ...... mera mood udhar hi off hoga .......

geet was pulling maan's leg .........yesterday ........today it is maan's turn ......... LOL maaneet moments were awesome ...... but i wanted moreEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..... not smiling at each other in bed AngryAngryAngryAngry 

maan & dadima can't even fool geet even for an hour ....... maan sari bimariyan ek saathLOLLOLbody pains .....fever with high temperature .....& to top it head ache ....... arey dadima & maan ......when u were faking illness u should have thought naa that some don't go together ...... 

like...... fever with high temperature & head ache ......LOLLOLLOLLOL geet found out instantly that dadima & maan were fooling her LOLLOLLOL when she wanted to apply zandu balm LOLit was zandu balm naa .......or something else ......

cute faimly ........ only these 3 + 1( ane wale nanhi memmaan)come under the cute family tag ........ no one else .........LOL

dev ....... first entered KM ......... next target KC ...... acting so innocent .........in front of dadima & trying to gain sympathy in front of dadima & maan ........... maan pigalna math .........dev kamina hain ....

why is devil ..... so much interested in geet & maan's married life Angry

geet & maan I think should keep their nok jhok till their bed room ... or fine as long as they have their nok jhok in annie & dadi's presence ....... but not in front of dev ........ geet & maan beware of the enemy ......... be careful in front of dev ........

isn't kamina & annie supposed to call geet as bhabhi AngryAngryAngry Y isn't maan telling them to call geet as bhabhi ....... he shouted at NT & asked her to call geet bhabhi ...... Y not now ........ cv's wht is happening ...... too much NAA .... & devma( dev & dadima ) scenes ......

my dadima was sleeping during maaneet scenes .... & she woke up when maaneet were on bed LOL & after show finished she was asking me what happend why isn't GHSP coming I said dadima U slept ... & told her the story & informed her tht we got unnecessary characters todays & they took most of the time Angry 

& she was saying ... I love to watch maaneet they are very sweet & fight very sweet .......LOLLOLLOLI said me & my friends every one love maaneet .....& we watch for them only ........

Rota .......for this week ..........

sun - mar 6 - IXX

mon - mar 7 - me

tues - mar 8 - deepz

wed - mar 9 - aash

thurs - mar 10 - spee

fri - mar 11 - aarti

sat - mar 12 - samata / reena

sun - mar 13 - banner contest thread - deepz will open after 2 P.M. .... dead line is sat mar 12 - 9 P.M.

sun - mar 13 - sunday thread - reena

mon - mar 14 - varsha

tues - mar 15 -

Edited by dewdropred - 05 March 2011 at 10:41am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchbharkhasumona28divareenacraziekudiadoremevirgosptrnonanditasingh--aarthi--bobby13rocks

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
r

yes samata completely agree with u..........nowadays episodes r rocking............they remind me of those old golden days of GHSP!!!............i'm so excited for 2mrw' epi!

edited after episode-

Hello lovely crazies

Episode was so sweet supercute and lovely...........

DD, GC and Dadima were awesome today..........their comic timing and expressions were pricelessClapClapClap..........also Nakul is back!!!.........and Romeo and Manisha were sweet as well!...........loved the episode to the core.............

MAANEET bane hi hai ek dusare ke liye.................they r a perfect couple in everythingWinkWinkWink.............

Phir se aaj MAANEET tom aur jerry bane.........inka bass chale toh yeh dono sirf ladagi karthe karthe sari zindagi beetha denge.........isliye hum sabko inko kuch training deni chahiye.............training is a must!!!..............warna hum sab ka sapna paani mein beha jaayega............now tho even i'm feeling mein itni innocent hoke bhi romance ke maamle mein MAANEET se do kadam aage hu!!!WinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed............

Maan full-proof planning to nachaofy his Geet par munda yeh nahi jaantha hai ki uski kudi dramebaazi mein usse sau kadam aage hai!LOLLOL............bechare everyone worried to y Maan the perfect workaholic for whom work is worship is still sleeping..............Nakul hairan aur pareshan kyun Maan sir abhi bhi soh rahe haiLOL..............aur phir in the kitchen Geets comes to know Maan is still sleeping...........Geet Maan ki class lene ke liye chali thi!.........usne kya kya nahi kiya utaane ke liye kuch ghiraya shor machaya par Maan toh gode bejke soh raha hai!!!...........agar aisa hi chalth raha na KC gayi paani mein...........jaldi hi bankrupt ho jaaoge MaanLOLWink.............pharso 400 crore deal ki meeting chodi aaj ghar mein so rahe ho..............ab woh din door nahi jab aap ko har roz aise hi sirf sona padega!LOLLOL............Geet also wanted to pour water on him to wake him up........i was waiting to see this scene it wud be a billion dollar sceneLOL.....................jhoot moot kaha agar meine aise kiya toh unhe isse pata chal jaayega ki mein unse naaraz nahi hu par sach mein baat toh kuch aur thi Geet apne pyaare Maan ke saath aise kaise kar sakthi thiWinkWinkWink..............so Geet gayi dadima ko bhulane aur woh phir se shuru hui hoshiyarpur express speed mein non-stop...........bechari dadi darr gayiLOL............Geet only Maan is used to ur hoshiyarpur express' speed not dadima............dadima ki toh saanse hi rukh gayiROFL.............jo Geet ne itne saare shabd mein bola dadima ne sirf ek line mein kaha daala!............phir se dadi bani pendulum ek taraf Maan aur dusari taraf Geet.........do chote chote bacho ke beech mein phasi dadimaROFL.ROFLROFL...............then Maan's nautanki shuru dadima touches his head...........Maan's acting kya acting thi yaar!......has fever and wants head massage....it seemed real!...............aur ab Geet bi ghabra jathi hai toh  apne Maan ki head massage kar rahi hai............Maan nicely enjoying his wifey's head massage par jat se Geet ne padka Maan ke jhoot ko........no fever and she pulled off his blanket aur yeh Maan pure taiyyar hoke soya hai!!!.......Maan tum itni badi ghalati kaise kar sakthi ho.............jab samne Geet jaisi sherni jo naatakbazi mein sabse aage hai toh tumhe saare kadam phoot phoot ke rakhne chahiye par nahi ab ghalti ki hai toh bhoogto bhugtohLOLLOLLOL........the scene was similar to haldi scene when Maan comes to meet his Geet thru window and Geet jhakas vase se Maan ki sar podthi hai aur tab bhi Maan's naatak kartha hai chot lagne aur Geet bechari ice laathi hai aur Maan zabardast mazaa leta haiWink................Geet sees her Maan's mischievous smile and tells him sach mein jor se maar ke dikhayu!!LOLLOL..................Maan might be perfect in everything else but not in telling lies............hamesha uska bahana banana ya naatak karna Sherni pakad leti hai...............ab Maan ko iski training kaun dega?!............may be his Geet drama queen can only train him in thisLOLLOLLOL................Geet dadima aap bhi Maan ke saath...........Geet dadima ne aapke saath beimaani ki hai par bechari kya karthi thi ek taraf tum aur ek taraf Maan woh ab sach much paagal ho chuki hai...........isse pehle ki kuch aur hojaaye dadima leaves.............she is a very smart lady!.............inno dono ke jhagde ke beech sirf wohi padtha hai jiske paas koi aur kaam nahi hai aur jo apni dimaag ki santulaan kona chahtha hai!ROFLROFL.ROFLROFL.ROFL.....................

Then comes the beautiful lovely romantic scene of the day.............The way Maan pulled his Geet hai how romantic...............finally v got the old magic back after so many days............Geet is lost in her Maan's eyes but still trying to show as if she is still angry but finally cud not control anymore so starts smiling and seeing this even Maan starts smiling................MAANEET's beautiful divine dreamy smile hai mei marjawa............magical mahi mahi background.............MAANEET paradise..............MAANEET's smile was so precious and priceless expressions.............loved the scene to the coreDay Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ...................

MAANEET's smile of happiness, joy, cheer, love, full-of life and colours, content, fun, naughtiness, masti..................for MAANEET ek dusare ki honte par muskurahat hoti hai toh ek dusare ki zindagi muskurathi rehthi hai.....................seeing each others' smile unn done ke chehra bilkul khil uta...........jo kuch dino se dard, guilt, majoboori, bebasi, ghusse, nafrat, naarazgi ki wajah se murjaaye hue phool the ab phir se khil ute ek dusare ki baahon ki darmiya mein phir se pyaar, khusiyon, ummedo aur sapno ki khushboo faila rahi hai............smile is indeed a curve that set all things straightSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile.............

Deepthi ur name is so appropriate for MAANEET..........Mr. and Mrs. Nautanki!!!..............yeh dono ek se badkar ek hai...............aur inn dono ke beech mein bechari dadima phis rahi hai!............

Romeo and Manisha r such sweethearts they r so concerned about Anni and this Arjun behind Nitya.........actually it is better Arjun goes behind that Nitya..........and then Anni can find someone who deserves her who deserves her love..............

Dev' job-hunt............dadima recommends dev to join KC but dev refuses saying he does not want to take any more ehsaan from Maan and does not want to create any more problems.............Maan overheard dadima and dev' conversation.............Maan is not like dadima to come into dev's sweet words easily..............Maan's instincts can easily find out if dev is upto something evil once again so not to get worried..............now Maan will surely keep an eye on dev and all his moves...............he will never let any harm danger or problem come near his heart Geet and his heartbeat baby............akhir Maan kis zindagi ka ek hi maksad hai apni Geet aur apni baby ki happiness and safety, and to fulfil all their wishes and dreamsSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile.................

Precap-

Dev asking dadima kya phir se MAANEET ke beech mein jagda hogaye hai uski wajah se............dadima smiling and telling dev no no MAANEET r always like this...........they always need a judge to decide regarding small small things...........dev's reaction............he seems suspicious?............y is he trying to be so nice goody goody types?.................hima laghta hai tera prediction phir se sach ho jaayega iss dev ke dimaag mein kuch toh khichdi pak rahi hai..................even now v can't predict for sure whether dev is positive and a changed person or is he negative and evil once again and hiding his true evil colours behind his innocent face?..............ab hum sirf intezar kar sakthe hai...............no matter how dev is one thing for sure is always in the end good and positive forces always win over evil and negative forcesSmile

Edited by sptrno - 05 March 2011 at 11:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuch-HJ---aarthi--bharkhasumona28divareenaadoremevirgonanditasinghmisty85levernedewdropredbobby13rocks

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

hey all....

cvs gave equal importance to aan and maneet.........and bacha kucha scenes dev le gaaya.....Angry Angry 
and last nite precap mein jo dikhaaya bus woh hi...maan aur geet ke liye.. nothing after that...Angry Angry Angry

luvd the way geet tried to wake up her husband...LOL LOL 

she seeks dadima s help.......LOL

and kya bahaana tha maan.... u having fever.... let me give u a tip... if u want to pretend tht u having fever.. place an onion under ur arms..(under arms) for a nite.. next day ur body temperature ll rise..but u ll not feel physically weak..mujhe vishwas nahi ho raha hai ki me giving tip to maan....Wink Embarrassed LOL LOL 

dev ka kya chakkar hai...despite being fine y he still der... besharam.. leave the house Angry Angry Angry Angry 
maan overhears dev n dadima s conversation... what cvs are tryin to prove...Confused Confused

what the hell this nitya thinks of herself.....Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
annie did a gud job today by tellin that they ll work in different projects..

Precap: y dev is so  much interested in knowing abt maan  n geet s fight.. he diggin questions and tryin to get answer from dadima Angry Angry Angry Angry 
aur dadima..she ll answer him..

Edited by bharkha - 05 March 2011 at 10:56am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuch-HJ-sumona28divareenaadoremevirgonanditasingh--aarthi--misty85bobby13rocksleverne

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Today I am not well and mera dimag kharab ho gaya Too much AAN ko dekh kar .

Maaneet's scene are too little kya initimate scene dekhne ke liye wait kar raha tha aur kya dekhne ko mila . Kabse Maaneet's hug nahi dekha  aur kiss tau door door ke baat hai . Maaneet's scene itna kam kiyu hai ..................I am super pissed .

Dev ko KC  me enter karne ka plan chal raha hai .............................

Aaj tau reapet dekhno ko vhi maan nahi hai ...............................      

After sometimes I am going to sleep .

Edited by sumona_mona28 - 05 March 2011 at 9:32am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvenuchbharkha--aarthi--adoremevirgosptrnonanditasinghdewdropredbobby13rocksmisty85Loquacious_Aashleverne

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Oh.......what an episode!!!!EmbarrassedBig smile Saturday episodes are really great. I just loved it . Dadi ma has really become a sandwich between Maan-Geet Embarrassed Wink LOL . I think Maan is going soft towards Dev. But he has to be careful as Geet might not like it in  the long run. Annie should forget Arjun rather than running after him.

Edited by misty85 - 05 March 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28bharkha--aarthi--adoremevirgosptrnodewdropred

Go to top