Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

PRATIGYA 4th March Written Update (Page 3)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

it was a good epi Sathya - and a great update too - thanks sweety
come join the party at Mera's - she's so classy - she hasnt turned up!!!Big smile

I came in at 1:15 pm and headed straight for the party. Big smile  But where was everyone else?Shocked Ouch It's 2:25 pm and I am still waiting but by the looks of it everyone left before I got here. Confused

MMG, Shocked I am a good hostess. ShockedLast night I informed everyone I will arrive between 1 and 1:30 pm but I guess no one wanted to meet the hostess today. It's okay, I'll meet the ones who come to the party on Monday. Ermm  
Cheeer up Mera we didn't forget you.....................everyone remembered you  and missed you!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette---Yemi---MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

come join the party at Mera's - she's so classy - she hasnt turned up!!!Big smile

I came in at 1:15 pm and headed straight for the party. Big smile  But where was everyone else?Shocked Ouch It's 2:25 pm and I am still waiting but by the looks of it everyone left before I got here. Confused

MMG, Shocked I am a good hostess. ShockedLast night I informed everyone I will arrive between 1 and 1:30 pm but I guess no one wanted to meet the hostess today. It's okay, I'll meet the ones who come to the party on Monday. Ermm  
Cheeer up Mera we didn't forget you.....................everyone remembered you  and missed you!Smile

I am always Big smile was just ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked that everyone left the party so early. I think they ate and drank too much . They must have not been to a party in a loooooooong time.LOLTongue.  So glad the party went wellClap.  I'll meet everyone again on Monday. But for those who come on the weekend we'll have a ishpecial party.  It will be a pizza party. A variety of pizzas from around the world and sorbets and icecreams will be dessert.  Since most of them don't show up on the weekend it will be a smaller party. WinkToo bad we don't have maha epishode this weekend.   But next Friday is Kriya's first wedding anniversary. So we'll have one dhamaka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

corvettehussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

I am always Big smile was just ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked that everyone left the party so early. I think they ate and drank too much . They must have not been to a party in a loooooooong time.LOLTongue.  So glad the party went wellClap.  I'll meet everyone again on Monday. But for those who come on the weekend we'll have a ishpecial party.  It will be a pizza party. A variety of pizzas from around the world and sorbets and icecreams will be dessert.  Since most of them don't show up on the weekend it will be a smaller party. WinkToo bad we don't have maha epishode this weekend.   But next Friday is Kriya's first wedding anniversary. So we'll have one dhamaka
Some of  the girls were saying Wednesday!Confused
MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged

I am always Big smile was just Shocked that everyone left the party so early. I think they ate and drank too much . They must have not been to a party in a loooooooong time.LOLTongue.  So glad the party went wellClap.  I'll meet everyone again on Monday. But for those who come on the weekend we'll have a ishpecial party.  It will be a pizza party. A variety of pizzas from around the world and sorbets and icecreams will be dessert.  Since most of them don't show up on the weekend it will be a smaller party. WinkToo bad we don't have maha epishode this weekend.   But next Friday is Kriya's first wedding anniversary. So we'll have one dhamaka
Some of  the girls were saying Wednesday!Confused

Kriya got married on March 11th.  Just remembered last year March 5 was the Haldi rasam at Krishna's wedding .  A year ago today......................enjoy.

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=114098

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Me did the same thing - ahhhhhhh, good ole days....but then the Saxes were still crying, even then!!!!

Am trying to remember a scene when K and K were dancing together....will track it down!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAItanthya

Cara86 Goldie
Cara86
Cara86

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks u so much for the update Tanths Big smile

tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Me did the same thing - ahhhhhhh, good ole days....but then the Saxes were still crying, even then!!!!

Am trying to remember a scene when K and K were dancing together....will track it down!Smile

Krishna and Komal, oh yeah, that's the sangeet before the wedding, beware you have to see a scaredy Sax in the mix on that one.Shocked

Here's a dance while I find the other ones ..........Naina ishspecial

http://tv.desi**fo***.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=88011&Itemid=157

Komal at sangeet (watch Saxes closelyOuch), the first moments of KN-A connection.

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=116306

Found it MMG! starts at 2:42 of the following video......Saxes came to Niwas thinking it was a rona-dhona festival, were the party poopers and ruined the Takur celebrations in one fell swoop. Komal and Krishna danceDancing, so to KN-A.Ouch..........

Edited by MERARAI - 04 March 2011 at 4:36pm

corvette

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Tanths di.. Thank You.. I really lubbed the Update.. Especially the line- One can put up fights with his Wife, But one cant look in her Eyes... It was so touching.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithajtanthya

Go to top