Pratigya

PRATIGYA 4th March Written Update - Page 2

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Sathya... I read Sheena's LUD n I was waiting or ur WU..... Thanks ton or doing this both of u.....πŸ‘
Pratigya could hv gone with him to his work place.. but what stopped her more is her FEAR of knowing the truth.... Very well enacted by both the actors... I really felt bad for them both... esply K...
 OK, what plan K is telling P, is the thing he is right now doing...right.... K is planning/trying to get her views abt  what he is been doing....n P's point is tht is not correct.... Then K has to give up this plan of deceiving ppl tht he is going for work, he really had to do something to find a job.... Iam really very much attracted in this track of KRIYA.... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it was a good epi Sathya - and a great update too - thanks sweety
come join the party at Mera's - she's so classy - she hasnt turned up!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanthya Di πŸ˜‰

I liked the episode...and the icing on the cake was missing suckss....Yayyy

@ Kulvi Di...Mera di has arrivedπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Madmadgirl

it was a good epi Sathya - and a great update too - thanks sweety

come join the party at Mera's - she's so classy - she hasnt turned up!!!πŸ˜ƒ

I came in at 1:15 pm and headed straight for the party. πŸ˜ƒ  But where was everyone else?😲 It's 2:25 pm and I am still waiting but by the looks of it everyone left before I got here. πŸ˜•

MMG, 😲 I am a good hostess. 😲Last night I informed everyone I will arrive between 1 and 1:30 pm but I guess no one wanted to meet the hostess today. It's okay, I'll meet the ones who come to the party on Monday. πŸ€”  
Mitu_ thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒTHANKS FOR LOVELY UPDATES
hussainramso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

I came in at 1:15 pm and headed straight for the party. πŸ˜ƒ  But where was everyone else?😲 It's 2:25 pm and I am still waiting but by the looks of it everyone left before I got here. πŸ˜•

MMG, 😲 I am a good hostess. 😲Last night I informed everyone I will arrive between 1 and 1:30 pm but I guess no one wanted to meet the hostess today. It's okay, I'll meet the ones who come to the party on Monday. πŸ€”  

Cheeer up Mera we didn't forget you.....................everyone remembered you  and missed you!😊
MERARAI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

Cheeer up Mera we didn't forget you.....................everyone remembered you  and missed you!😊

I am always πŸ˜ƒ was just 😲😲😲😲😲😲 that everyone left the party so early. I think they ate and drank too much . They must have not been to a party in a loooooooong time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›.  So glad the party went wellπŸ‘.  I'll meet everyone again on Monday. But for those who come on the weekend we'll have a ishpecial party.  It will be a pizza party. A variety of pizzas from around the world and sorbets and icecreams will be dessert.  Since most of them don't show up on the weekend it will be a smaller party. πŸ˜‰Too bad we don't have maha epishode this weekend.   But next Friday is Kriya's first wedding anniversary. So we'll have one dhamaka
hussainramso thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

I am always πŸ˜ƒ was just 😲😲😲😲😲😲 that everyone left the party so early. I think they ate and drank too much . They must have not been to a party in a loooooooong time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜›.  So glad the party went wellπŸ‘.  I'll meet everyone again on Monday. But for those who come on the weekend we'll have a ishpecial party.  It will be a pizza party. A variety of pizzas from around the world and sorbets and icecreams will be dessert.  Since most of them don't show up on the weekend it will be a smaller party. πŸ˜‰Too bad we don't have maha epishode this weekend.   But next Friday is Kriya's first wedding anniversary. So we'll have one dhamaka

Some of  the girls were saying Wednesday!πŸ˜•
MERARAI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yummimommy

Some of  the girls were saying Wednesday!πŸ˜•

Kriya got married on March 11th.  Just remembered last year March 5 was the Haldi rasam at Krishna's wedding .  A year ago today......................enjoy.

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=114098
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Me did the same thing - ahhhhhhh, good ole days....but then the Saxes were still crying, even then!!!!

Am trying to remember a scene when K and K were dancing together....will track it down!😊