Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

...The PTB Gang's 5th Thread!!... God Bless TL..<3 (Page 19)

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Haiii Zee, me toooo. It's about time Taani did something ROFL

It's always my bechada Onu who has to make the furst move!! ROFL ROFL
 
Humari Taani dheree sikh rahi hain......woh zarooh kuch kar dikaaye gi....ROFLROFLROFL
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LubzA

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Joined: 17 January 2011
Posts: 2290

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

*attempts to be stubborn*
*falls weak and reaches for new OS*
*tries to be strong and pulls back hand*
*thinks of TaAnu*
*reaches towards OS again*ROFLROFL


ROFL ROFL ROFL

Tejy Meri!! Tera kuch nahin hosakta! ROFL ROFL
*sigh* Voh toh hai...yeh TaAnu bhi na...zyaada addicting hai LOL

Okay back to brainstorming!....TaAnu's first after marriage date...Anu takes her out for a surprise candlelight  dinner after kidnapping her...he has reserved the whole restaurant so that he and Taani are alone Day Dreaming  
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

*attempts to be stubborn*
*falls weak and reaches for new OS*
*tries to be strong and pulls back hand*
*thinks of TaAnu*
*reaches towards OS again*ROFLROFL


ROFL ROFL ROFL

Tejy Meri!! Tera kuch nahin hosakta! ROFL ROFL
*sigh* Voh toh hai...yeh TaAnu bhi na...zyaada addicting hai LOL

Okay back to brainstorming!....TaAnu's first after marriage date...Anu takes her out for a surprise candlelight  dinner after kidnapping her...he has reserved the whole restaurant so that he and Taani are alone Day Dreaming  
Then they had their romantic dinner...after that it starts raining.......WinkROFLROFLROFL
Song is "Saason ko saason se"......Wink


Edited by R_Dutta - 04 March 2011 at 10:43pm
LubzA IF-Sizzlerz
LubzA
LubzA

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11750

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Riya, vo to hai. Shukkar hamari izzat rakhriya hai voh! ROFL ROFL

Oh hooo Tejy Kya brainstorming hai!.... Hai hai. Ek dance bhi hojaaye? Shocked. song choose karle ROFL ROFL

Aur haan haan Riya, baarish bhi hogi! ROFL

Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 04 March 2011 at 10:44pm
Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Joined: 17 January 2011
Posts: 2290

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Riya, vo to hai. Shukkar hamari izzat rakhriya hai voh! ROFL ROFL

Oh hooo Tejy Kya brainstorming hai!.... Hai hai. Ek fmdance bhi hojaaye? Shocked. song choose karle ROFL ROFL

Dance main bhi soch rahi thi Big smile...gaana...hmmm....off to go consult my iTunes LOL
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Such main.....yaar....ROFL
The rain sequence will be like they are in the car on the way back home and it starts raining......then anu stop the car in a secluded area....WinkROFLROFL
The song coming from the radio is "Saason ko saason".....Day Dreaming
Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Joined: 17 January 2011
Posts: 2290

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

Such main.....yaar....ROFL
The rain sequence will be like they are in the car on the way back home and it starts raining......then anu stop the car in a secluded area....WinkROFLROFL
The song coming from the radio is "Saason ko saason".....Day Dreaming

Wait...didn't Di use "Saason ko saason" for the last rain sequence? Confused

*off to go check*

Haan...it was used for the last rain sequence in Rome Ouch  *back to my iTunes*


Edited by MeraHarshad517 - 04 March 2011 at 10:52pm
LubzA IF-Sizzlerz
LubzA
LubzA

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11750

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
yeees I did Tejy. Well spotted LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 109   Views: 24036

Pyari_Zahra 109 24036 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 723   Views: 78657

SunShine_A 723 78657 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1174   Views: 97484

--sanchita-- 1174 97484 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 65 66

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 527   Views: 27579

-Dimple- 527 27579 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 318   Views: 17155

-Dimple- 318 17155 21 August 2010 at 11:10am by .Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index