Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

...The PTB Gang's 5th Thread!!... God Bless TL..<3 (Page 15)

Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Of course I did Ramya. Tu toh ab shaamil hai na?? Wink

Nope Tejy, I'm wide awake now Wink

Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 04 March 2011 at 9:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ramya-

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Joined: 17 January 2011
Posts: 2290

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Riya aur Di meriiii Hug  Sorry yaar...2 hrs ka nap ke baare mein parliya tha aur decide kiya ke main bhi nap le loongi...I hit my snooze button once for 5 more minutes par lagta hai ke maine alarm ko  band kiya LOL aur abhi uti.  Riya, Di ab so gayi kya?  It says she is offline?

Hiiiii Silky!!! Hug Kaise hai tu, yaar?

Brb...I need water! LOL
 
Tejy....HugHug
Nahin re she will be here only.....Wink
M toh feeling like a zombie only now a days as had max 12-14 hrs sleep this week......ROFLROFLROFL
Cant say wen i will topple over....ROFLROFLROFL

Main bhi, Riya yaar!!!  Meri aankhein kitna thaki huwe lagta hai  ROFL ROFL  I might pass out later...but right now I'm wide awake.

Dekha meri pyaari musketeers, humare neend toh gayi iss besharmi ke saath ROFL ROFL

Silky dear, we all are waiting for that nighyty vala scene ROFL  Lekin yaad rak iss thread ka tagline, darling...sabar ka phal meetha nahin, besharam hoti hai ROFL



Edited by MeraHarshad517 - 04 March 2011 at 9:48pm
Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Joined: 17 January 2011
Posts: 2290

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Of course I did Ramya. Tu toh ab shaamil hai na?? Wink

Nope Tejy, I'm wide awake now Wink

Big smile  OS kaise chal rahi?  Chaalu hai kya?? ROFL ROFL
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Neend Churaayi Meri
Kisne Oh Sanam
Chain Churaaya Mera,
Kisne Oh Sanam Tune


ROFL ROFL,

Haiii mujhe nightie vaala scene ka yaad mat dilaao yaar! Bari muskil se apne aap ko samhaalrahi hoon Monday ko yaad karke ROFL ROFL
Lubz.TaAnu IF-Sizzlerz
Lubz.TaAnu
Lubz.TaAnu

Joined: 01 December 2010
Posts: 11754

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Of course I did Ramya. Tu toh ab shaamil hai na?? Wink

Nope Tejy, I'm wide awake now Wink


Big smileOS kaise chal rahi? Chaalu hai kya??ROFLROFL

Of course it is! Teri Di apni besharmi line pe vaapas aagayi!! ROFL ROFL ROFL
RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Joined: 01 September 2010
Posts: 14682

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by R_Dutta

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Riya aur Di meriiii Hug  Sorry yaar...2 hrs ka nap ke baare mein parliya tha aur decide kiya ke main bhi nap le loongi...I hit my snooze button once for 5 more minutes par lagta hai ke maine alarm ko  band kiya LOL aur abhi uti.  Riya, Di ab so gayi kya?  It says she is offline?

Hiiiii Silky!!! Hug Kaise hai tu, yaar?

Brb...I need water! LOL
 
Tejy....HugHug
Nahin re she will be here only.....Wink
M toh feeling like a zombie only now a days as had max 12-14 hrs sleep this week......ROFLROFLROFL
Cant say wen i will topple over....ROFLROFLROFL

Main bhi, Riya yaar!!!  Meri aankhein kitna thaki huwe lagta hai  ROFL ROFL  I might pass out later...but right now I'm wide awake.

Dekha meri pyaari musketeers, humare neend toh gayi iss besharmi ke saath ROFL ROFL

Silky dear, we all are waiting for that nighyty vala scene ROFL  Lekin yaad rak iss thread ka tagline, darling...sabar ka phal meetha nahin, besharam hoti hai ROFL

 
Me me.....* jumping up and down* want the nighty waala scene.....ROFLROFLROFL
M toh doin "Intehaan ho gayi intezaar ki"  for that.........WinkROFL
 
Tejy, even m wide awake now......cant say for later though....LOL
Yaar, meri toh need puri tarah se chopat hain.....ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tejy_Kumari

Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Joined: 17 January 2011
Posts: 2290

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Neend Churaayi Meri
Kisne Oh Sanam
Chain Churaaya Mera,
Kisne Oh Sanam Tune


ROFL ROFL,

Haiii mujhe nightie vaala scene ka yaad mat dilaao yaar! Bari muskil se apne aap ko samhaalrahi hoon Monday ko yaad karke ROFL ROFL

ROFLROFL Theeke, phir se distract karni padegi ROFL

Di, this song was just playing on my iTunes ROFL ROFL ROFL
Tejy_Kumari Goldie
Tejy_Kumari
Tejy_Kumari

Joined: 17 January 2011
Posts: 2290

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Of course I did Ramya. Tu toh ab shaamil hai na?? Wink

Nope Tejy, I'm wide awake now Wink


Big smileOS kaise chal rahi? Chaalu hai kya??ROFLROFL

Of course it is! Teri Di apni besharmi line pe vaapas aagayi!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Oh God...can't wait!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 136   Views: 21153

Pyari_Zahra 136 21153 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 772   Views: 69774

SunShine_A 772 69774 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1203   Views: 86239

--sanchita-- 1203 86239 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 532   Views: 24435

-Dimple- 532 24435 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 318   Views: 14264

-Dimple- 318 14264 21 August 2010 at 11:10am by .Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index