...The PTB Gang's 5th Thread!!... God Bless TL..<3 - Page 68

Posted: 13 years ago
Love that line, Di!

Sach mein Riya...otherwise duffer Anu wasn't possessive at all when that Sushant was there...but that was because Taani wasn't interested in him...agar tab Taani Sushant ko attention dehta toh bohut pehle TaAnu ek ho jate πŸ€£
*sends this OS so I can work on the next one* πŸ˜† Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

Love that line, Di!

Sach mein Riya...otherwise duffer Anu wasn't possessive at all when that Sushant was there...but that was because Taani wasn't interested in him...agar tab Taani Sushant ko attention dehta toh bohut pehle TaAnu ek ho jate πŸ€£
Really Tejy, Taani's interest/attention on anyone else other than Anu.....did make him realise his feelings....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

*sends this OS so I can work on the next one* [LOl]

Wow......

Haaaiii Possessive Anu!! ☺️
Edited by MeraHarshad517 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

*sends this OS so I can work on the next one* πŸ˜†

YAY!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by R_Dutta

Really Tejy, Taani's interest/attention on anyone else other than Anu.....did make him realise his feelings....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•

Hmm...Taani yeh baat pehle samajna chahiye tha πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MeraHarshad517

' rel=nofollow>
Haaaiii Possessive Anu!! ☺️
Gosh.....Anu can surely be real aggressive when he is jealous........☺️☺️☺️
OMG his eyes and hands......love the way his holds her as if he will weld Taani to himself......πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Sent! πŸ˜‰.

Hai jealous/possessive Onu is defintely my favourite 😍.... after besharam Onu of course 🀣 🀣
Haaiii Di....that was the cutest OS πŸ˜³  I love cute TaAnu along with besharam Anu...pagal Anu...and possessive Anu πŸ˜†