Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I never liked Ali or Alekh. both were too boring for my liking lol.

later in MJHT i had found Alekh aka Arjun better. he had improved by then.
But it wasnt about his acting or cuteness i didnt like him cuz i felt his character was all ways after Huda. i think Alekh never liked Huda and he always wanted Naina to be with Rajeev and I hated him for that!
as you must have realized i was a Huda-Naina fan but unfortunatly never got them.
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol...well, I guess I liked all the characters coz they were both good n bad, did good things n bad things. I just didn't like ali coz he reminded me of this backstabber in my class. n the jodis.....well, I used to like huda for myself, so huda-naina was out of the question. n raj-naina...raj was her teacher, so...weird that way too. :P
Ameres thumbnail
you are right about everyone being good and bad. Huda was no angel either. but i liked his character. and yes i liked him alooot too lol but the same time i wanted to have HN in show.
and Raj was his teacher but still that love track! that was the most disturbing thing.
and the way it ended was worse....one by one everyone just disappeared. it was sad.
amail1601 thumbnail
yeah. the worst part was the fight in the forums. I had started hating the show because of them. tabhi toh I avoid going to pkyekf as much as possible. I don't want a repeat.
Ameres thumbnail
i can imagine. i never got a chance at that forum but had a similar BAD experience at other forum. im soo glad that show is over now. 😆
amail1601 thumbnail

lol. achha hai na. at least you get to know which people you can trust. I still have some friends from 4 years back. n many close ones who have run away. :P

Ameres thumbnail
Lol yeah but it wasnt about friends...i made a few friends but none of them are close to me. but i did learn that the world is full of some crazy delusional people. and some really nasty ones too. i guess just because we really dont know each other and may never know...ppl take adv of the fact and get away with many things lol.
really the posts and some stuff that some of them said was....horrible! ppl actually cursing other over some actor!! that was too much. thats why i decided to remain silent. i cant play dirty.

but alls good now. its done and in the past.

and good you made such good friends that still are with you. warna virtual world ka kya barhosa....i mean yahan real life mein koi saath nahi deta tu kahin aur kya. 😆
Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
yeah. I know exactly!!!!!!!!!! n it was even worse because we had started out soo well! tabhi toh we were in each others' ym lists n even fb profiles - though there are around just 5-6 i-f people in my profile.

n yeah......real world mein sab se close friends tak chale gaye...but some of my virtual friends are still with me. despite everything. :)

Ameres thumbnail
You are lucky to have found such good people. keep them close. :)
im kind of an introvert so take time to open up. i have group of close friends whom i know since school days and now some very good friends from uni. they all are the ones i can rely on. but at times when some of old school friends start behaving at times like strangers thats when it hurts....and then you realize you can really trust no one. its a mean world. 😆
amail1601 thumbnail

I can understand. I'm kind of a confusing person - I take time to really open up, though I'm usually friendly with the people I can't read, and once I read them, either I totally love them, or stay totally aloof. the sad part is that my love isn't that well liked. :P 2-3 years after the showdown people realise they miss me..but by then it's always too late. :P