Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 4 PR (Page 8)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Hey gals,
  Do you remember when Varshu did abortion,  Bhavna saw and wondered why Manav was there with her and thought Manav had a hand in that!

I wish on Monday when Marwadin is telling Vaishu-Manav's the so-called ding-dongLOL story, Bhavna comes there and pitches in with her own info that , "Manav must have had a hand in Varshu's pregnancy too". If it happens.... Manav's reputation ki toh waat lagne waali hai ...  I wish it happens.Day Dreaming 

...Sulo will pounce on Manav and give I don't know how many solid thappads. At that tid-bit of Varshu-Manav information even Archu wouldn't be able to side with Manav saying - "Manav tumne mujhse yeh baat chupaayi? ..aur main soch rahi thi ki tum bhagwaan ho ..."LOL

Oh! Once again its weekend time ... hence my devilishEvil Smile thoughts come out ... LOLWink

Manav has a RECORD for the insults he has taken from Archu's maayka .

It doesn't stop at the immediate family of the Karanjkars ..........it extends to their SAMDHIS too . Rasika , Bhavna , now Marwadin ........ALL have insulted Manav

Even the DOGS of families r treated BETTER is the reality . Marraige to Archana has brought tremendous INSULTs in his life ........they EXCEED the so called STUPID LOVE he feels is great . Any other man by now wud have gone in chronic DEPRESSION . They r showing the WRONG person having depression .........it shud ideally be MANAV . Koi bhi AAkar USE KUCH bHi bol deta hai .

The MOST Disrespected person in PR who has taken ALL ILZAAMS .from being a PROSTITUTE USER to CHOR TO A DIRTY MAN WHO HAS AFFAIR WITH SAALI ...........Manav has seen it all . All That remains to be seen is The Karanjkars dancing with spiked boots on his groin as he lays down with arms spread in a CHrist Like posture as I once mentioned in a commentary .

And he has the GALL to suggest that his Mom shud not be affronted with Archana and her family but LOVINGLY accept them .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSeverbee5

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Kools,
  ROFL at the imaginary ROFL (Christ like pose and all the details ...)
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

Kools,
  ROFL at the imaginary ROFL (Christ like pose and all the details ...)

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
imo, archana REALLY ruined her sisters life by NOT guiding her properly and suggesting that SHE hide the problem. 
the underlining point is 
A) SAY THE TRUTH 
OR
B) SUCK IT UP and LIVE with DHARMESH.
its either this or that. NOT the inbetween archana wants: Life as dharmesh's wife and NOT live with him...

Very True . Dharmesh at least KNOWS what he wants . Initially he wanted BOTH wives as he had money power and was able to provide for them and he MOST definetely wanted the cHILDREN . Now he knows he wud PREFER to run away Abroad if this gets TOO HOT . Right or wrong is alag baat ..He KNOWS what he wants .

This stupid TRIO doesn't even KNOW what they want . Divorce , or staying in this bigamous marraige or WHAT ????? They themselves dont know . All they know is to HIDE , LIE and EAT .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Kool you are right, Manav has faced a lot of insults but he doesn't care, it only hurts him when those he loves are the ones facing insults. Archana is the same way, these are two people who will take on whatever abuse is dished out to them but if it happens to someone they love, they fight back.

I am just disappointed in the way the CVs have handled this storyline, like Tanya pointed out in another post this track with Dharmesh has been going on for almost two months now. I don't understand the point of dragging this track, its not like they've run out of storylines. Show more of Savita's illness, show the fallout of Dharmesh being exposed, show Bhavna finding out the truth about Varsha. Just move forward!
bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Today was agreat episode kools. It was great to see Marwadin saas confront Vaishu today. Vaishu just left her saas' grip. Poor Marwadin, she doesn't even know what's going on. Damodar was terrible today. He did not leave any chance to insult his wife. He always criticizes his wife on what she makes. I wonder if Sulochana made that same thing for him would he say that? Manohar always praises on what Solochana makes, but I've never seen Damodar praise his wife's food. I know that Savita hates both Sulochana and Rasika, but I've been wondering if she saw Solochana and Rasika fight with each other whose side would she lean on? Have a great night Kools. Talk to you tomorrow.Smile
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
In all that BIG tamasha between Vaishu, Archu, Manav & Vaishu's Saas ... 

- no one .. no one of those 3 intelligent people thought they are still aiding Dharmesh in his harkat.

- Not one of those 3 thought that telling saas is the most intelligent thing. - Not one of those 3 thought, it is Dharmesh's mom and not their own mom (Sulo) to whom they needn't hide the truth.

- Not one of those 3 thought telling the truth will atleast bring the Marwadin on their side.

I have to garland these 3 intelligent folks of the PR land, one each for Archu, Manav & Vaishu.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaidevashree_hJaishankarLuvSSeverektarfapyarkoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

devashree_h Moderator
devashree_h
devashree_h

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
I dont understand how these dumbos just stood there and let Marwadin hurl all those accusations. Arre tell her na that her batatawada has spoiled her life and making her illegal wife. That would have closed her mouth. They want to hide it from Sulo, but why hide it from Marwadin. The only good thing according to the promo is, Vaishu will catch Dharmesh red-handed in front of her family.I just wish Marwadin is also there with them but I did not see her in the promo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JaishankarLuvSSever

Go to top