India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 4 PR (Page 7)

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged

Yes Sowmya . No Interesting characters left .rasikais BLACK character .But Savita and Dharmesh were the only two GREY characters . Interesting ones . If He goes and Savitas spirit is broken and this foolish goody goody Jodi remainms all We will have is STUPID dialoguues everyday .......

AAP SAHI KEH RAHE HAI MANAV

TUMNE MUJHE SAHI RAASTA DIKHAYA ARCHANA

Bas . What else remains . Also I Dont want Dharmesh to lose ANY money simply so ARMAN shud win .Why the hell shud all become BHIKAARIS to show the WIN of TRUTH ? ARMAN shud become RICH . OTHERS shud not become poor .What rubbish is this ?
[/QUOTE]

True, wonder how many ways ARMAN will have to find to say "you're so good; you're always correct" to keep PR going LOL All the interesting characters are gone one by one-from the beginning, Sachin who was clean-hearted but roguish, Shravani who stood up for herself but unfortunately came between the leads, Jaywant who was oh so passionate about everything but again had to make an exit coz he came between the leads, now Dharmesh and Savita are in the process of disappearing/becoming "good". Finally, PR will be left with all the good, boring characters who can together sing ARMAN bhajans or insult them alternately.

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

Also I Dont want Dharmesh to lose ANY money simply so ARMAN shud win .Why the hell shud all become BHIKAARIS to show the WIN of TRUTH ? ARMAN shud become RICH . OTHERS shud not become poor .What rubbish is this ?
[/QUOTE]

I definitely dont want Dharmesh to lose his money, or Satish or Ajit go bankrupt. If you want, show ARMAN winning by coming up and getting rich creatives, not by showing everybody else as losers. Then they'll all only be losers together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gobluekoolsadhu1000

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueNot_a_fankoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

I don't blame Manav and Archana for how they handled this, ultimately it is Vaishali's decision how to proceed, they tried to find a solution but nothing came of it. It is Vaishali who is responsible for this continuing to go on, she could have exposed Dharmesh a long time ago but she apparently likes to live her life in hiding and in lies.
 [/QUOTE]

While Vaishali is to blame, ARMAN definitely have their share of blame in this mess. A bigger share than Vaishali, coz she is emotional and confused and constantly asking Archana if she can go tell her mom. Everytime Vaishali decides or even thinks of telling somebody, Archana dissuades her not to. Even after she told Varsha, she was unhappy first. I'm surprised that she doesnt even care manav's reputation is getting tarnished-I thought she would let Vaishali tell the truth then atleast. What she wants to do keeping it a secret when the world is creating their own truths from their situation beats me.

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Hey gals,
  Do you remember when Varshu did abortion,  Bhavna saw and wondered why Manav was there with her and thought Manav had a hand in that!

I wish on Monday when Marwadin is telling Vaishu-Manav's the so-called ding-dongLOL story, Bhavna comes there and pitches in with her own info that , "Manav must have had a hand in Varshu's pregnancy too". If it happens.... Manav's reputation ki toh waat lagne waali hai ...  I wish it happens.Day Dreaming 

...Sulo will pounce on Manav and give I don't know how many solid thappads. At that tid-bit of Varshu-Manav information even Archu wouldn't be able to side with Manav saying - "Manav tumne mujhse yeh baat chupaayi? ..aur main soch rahi thi ki tum bhagwaan ho ..."LOL

Oh! Once again its weekend time ... hence my devilishEvil Smile thoughts come out ... LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
It was great reading ur commentary after so long.....Laughed my heart out!! Keep it up!!

koolsadhu1000

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
[
   ...Sulo will pounce on Manav and give I don't know how many solid thappads. At that tid-bit of Varshu-Manav information even Archu wouldn't be able to side with Manav saying - "Manav tumne mujhse yeh baat chupaayi? ..aur main soch rahi thi ki tum bhagwaan ho ..."LOL
[/QUOTE]

LOLLOL

bee5

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
This was a video I came across in another forum I sometimes visit and I think it is apt for the current track in PR. I tried to embed the video, but its not working for some reason. So, I'm just posting the link to youtube where you can find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoYZ5Iu8kk

Edited by sowmya_jairam - 04 March 2011 at 7:51pm

Jaishankar

Go to top