Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 4 PR (Page 3)

goblue Senior Member
goblue
goblue

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Hey  Kools,

I completely agree with almost every reply to your commentary, especially Sowmya, Dabulls and of course your commentary. Waiting for the slapofest to start on Monday.

Take care.. Anjali

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fankoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Trio at their best in lying and making a bigger mess of situation..

Couple of days back when ULM asked Sati Savitri Archu to meet him by the lake as she comes he is asking where is Vaishali? Shocked  Why does he need her everywhere they are? Can't they have few minutes time alone? OKIE U want to help your saali but be careful with your over bearing support for saali will be a kaanta in your wife's eyes one day...No woman can stand another woman getting that much attention from her man be it her own sister..Isnt he going way overboard with this Vaishu thing ? I mean he was massaging her feet etc ...how does it look Varsha ? Can one really blame the saas ?

Than today as ArMan are sitting on bed together after the whole fiasco he is worried abt Vaishu kahan hogi..He did not want her to go back to Jaipurwalas ever bhai kyon nahi Geek This is Vaishu's problem and she needs to solve it with her ILs and FBD while making her own parents aware of the whole drama.. Its SO STUPID . Isnt she gonna claim financial compensation even ? How about placating her MIL so that maximum people r on Vaishu's side as against that jerk ?

ULM can't even realize his duties towards his mother or nephew who has no parents...Father is dead and mother has moved on to US...Only caring soul left to take care of Sachu is Savita..Manav INFURIATES . The way he has neglected Sachu is AWFUL . He needs more care than Vaishu , Varshu ANYDAY . Today he is talking of APNE .........Savita and Sachu r his APNE .what is doing for them ?

Not sure who posted this but I agree some of the conversation Savita is having with Sachu will be detrimental to his upbringing..He is not responsible to make Savita happy b/c ULM or Damo has let her down...She has lost both her sons...ULM is serving to Archu and Ks..But she is NOT in a frame of mind to understand implications of her actions anymore . All she is feeling is deep sadness that ain't healing .

Savita can tell Sachu how much she loves him and wants his presence in her life for ever but he is not to make up for Damo, Sachin or ULM...

Why can't ULM realize his lopsided loyalty to Archu & Ks...He needs to be fair to both families...Ofcourse love-support Archu but mother is his responsibility too..No need to start this teaching Savita a lesson to realize garbage..Grow up man u and your airhead WIFI both needs to realize that you guys are wrong at things and making silly decisions..He is NOT DOING ANYTHING for family . Only for Ks . This is the picture now for DAYS .

Damo is the worst creature on this show...I so many times want to slap this old dude...I want to kick is bewda a** for the way he treats his wife w/o any consideration, care or respect..This is one woman who has not left his sorry A** and has always taken care of responsibilities..He only wants readymade food from her , sleep , and zero responsibility . 
Vandu & Vaishu are not equal to ULM..That is a hypocritical lie..He never bothered questioning Rassi, Ajit when they were physically, Verbally & Emotionally abusing her..He stayed out of it and now so much love for Vaishu? Where is this coming from?

Mahanta has a limit...Charity starts at home..Take care of your own business b4 taking on unneccessary responsibilites and others problems...

Vaishu has parents who are able and willing...Sulo is going to have her one asthma attack on monday or eventually when she finds out the whole truth...than why not today or a month ago? It was and is inevitable attack some time they had to deal with it...so why not with truth? Would have a lesser blow than whole month worth of lies..Angry

I am livid and disappointed in leads, CVs...Sometimes question myself why am I bothered with watching or writing abt it?Varsha ..both Damodar and Manav r only bootlicking KS for some ODD STUPID UNFATHOMABLE reason when KS have done only NUKSAAN of them . In this whole process they have DEVALUED their own ........Sachu and Savita and Vandu . I feel so sorry for these 3 and I feel NOTHING for Ks and Damo Mannu Jodi . They r supposed to be the GOOD GANG but I dislike them .

Thanks Kools for wonderful commentary as usual..Clap

Thanks for reading my long post..Read it by ignoring all my spelling and gramatical errors..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanJasmine10Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goblue

Hey  Kools,

I completely agree with almost every reply to your commentary, especially Sowmya, Dabulls and of course your commentary. Waiting for the slapofest to start on Monday.

Take care.. Anjali

Slapofest may not be there , Dharmu may wriggle out .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sowmya_jairam

Kool, thank you for continuing the commentary when the show is so bloody unbelievable. I am rendered speechless by the stupidity of Vaishali, Archana, Manav and insensitivity of Damodar. No words sufficient to describe them really.

Most of the time I watch it in a haze nowdays like that drunk Dark Fatty . Its so incredibly STUPID . I wonder HOW they write these cheapo scripts . I wonder HOW ekta pays them . I mean Balaji is a BIG company . How do they PAY these idiots for churning out GARBAGE day after day .

ektarfapyar

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
In all this Dharmu is getting want he wanted the blame on Manav and vaishu called a vamp and he can safely escape with Madhuri abroad.

I am sure THATS what will happen Jai ..  I think his character is being written off .

Jaishankar

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[

Couple of days back when ULM asked Sati Savitri Archu to meet him by the lake as she comes he is asking where is Vaishali? Shocked  Why does he need her everywhere they are? Can't they have few minutes time alone? OKIE U want to help your saali but be careful with your over bearing support for saali will be a kaanta in your wife's eyes one day...No woman can stand another woman getting that much attention from her man be it her own sister..Isnt he going way overboard with this Vaishu thing ? I mean he was massaging her feet etc ...how does it look Varsha ? Can one really blame the saas ?

[/QUOTE]

LOLLOLLOL

I hate to say but I guess he should be a little careful, espacially after knowing that people are gossiping about it ...At least close the door baba.....
People will talk ..and Archana's support for him doesn't matter much ..It was the same Archana who signed the divorce papers because he told her to  so he could marry another woman ...
So why would anyone believe Archana now ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 04 March 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Not_a_fanLuvSSever

Not_a_fan Senior Member
Not_a_fan
Not_a_fan

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

In all this Dharmu is getting want he wanted the blame on Manav and vaishu called a vamp and he can safely escape with Madhuri abroad.

I am sure THATS what will happen Jai ..  I think his character is being written off .

Actually, I dont think Dharmesh intended that Vaishali be named a vamp or a harlot or as having an affair with Manav, In fact, he actually defended her to his mom. Getting labeled as a harlot was done by Vaishali herself-that blame goes to her and ARMAN only. And I really dont want Dharmesh to exit. He is one of the very few multi-dimensional, grey characters on this show that acts unpredictably. There is nothing left in PR if all the interesting characters leave.

Edited by sowmya_jairam - 04 March 2011 at 1:13pm
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

[

Most of the time I watch it in a haze nowdays like that drunk Dark Fatty . Its so incredibly STUPID . I wonder HOW they write these cheapo scripts . I wonder HOW ekta pays them . I mean Balaji is a BIG company . How do they PAY these idiots for churning out GARBAGE day after day .

Kool, Ekta Kapoor is only interested in making money .She said that in Kofee with Karan ...

LuvSSever

Go to top