Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Kool's Commentary : March 4 PR (Page 10)

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Kool dii, I missed your dedication thread Cry

Heartiest congratulation for completing one year of Commentary, it was marvelous journey with you and wish lots of more commentaries from you Big smile
And big thank you, for sharing your views, and to other members who share their views and experiences.
I have learned a lot from this thread, as you give different viewpoints for each situations, I appreciate that a lot Smile
Thank you for being with us Hug

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 05 March 2011 at 6:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Kool dii, I missed your dedication thread Cry

Heartiest congratulation for completing one year of Commentary, it was marvelous journey with you and wish lots of more commentaries from you Big smile
And big thank you, for sharing your views, and to other members who share their views and experiences.
I have learned a lot from this thread, as you give different viewpoints for each situations, I appreciate that a lot Smile
Thank you for being with us Hug

Thank u dear . SmileSmileSmile Its all Thanks to shraddha really , How she found out the date vate i dunno .I toh didnt even know a year elapsed .

LuvSSever..Sonii..

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Ok,you dont want a third party,tell that Cat eyes to go  outside and explain Dharmu's aai.

Manav tried that weakly once . But he did not intend to tell the truth . Later when Archu came she shud have taken Cat Eyes by the hand and thrown her out and shut the door and told the Saas ALL . They cud have easily taken saas to the hotel where Dharmu is currently hiding . Vaishu knows it .
But by telling her I can keep my sister for as many days i want  and that ur SOCH is GANDA ........Archana BUGGED her .
By pushing her and walking offf , Vaishali has SUPER BUGGED her .
Now Umi I am scared of one thing .Even if Dharmus truth comes out .........the fury against this insult that the Karanjkar sisters gave her will be so great that She May belive son only and refuse to believe Vaishali .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Polki_Zofi

This is very silly OuchConfused, why did Manav had to massage Vaishali's foot? Archana too tolerated it? Vaishali is a little girl? I don't think so! This really demeans them now, atleast in my view I cannot see any "liberalism" in this. This calls purely in the unacceptable frame. How odd!  OuchMy thoughts exactly . Its UNACCEPTABLE .

Any mother in law would feel similar, no excuse. Although I didn't see the episode LOLBig smile, was out with my mother in law Embarrassed LOL, my sister in law is getting married finally next week Smile Wink.

The Fatman is just not even in luck... he is on a ride! Why should he go and "give" chances? If these so called women need a chance, I guess they must come and fall down to fatman's feet! Dead. The fatman is going to fly USA ... I guess he will find a fatwoman there Big smileLOL ... and why care for KUDI and Vaishali ... two headaches! Will he care for his children? ... well it seems that this is in his character. But who knows ... its all so stupid! Dead
I doubt . He seems to land all the beautiful girls .LOLLOL Even there he will find a sexy one who is crazy about HIM .LOLLOLLOLLOL
You know, if Vaishali came to Archana as an elder sister, then the elder sister in Archana should have directed her to more matured and more responsible as well as relevant people as her mother and father or elder brother or even her mother in law! This is not a bad "advice" to give by a responsible elder sister. This does not mean she is "shaking" Vaishali away, it only means that she is being responsible and careful with her younger sister. But no ... I really cant find words now LOLBig smile ... this is too stupid. Manav and Archana so carefully avoided their friend and relative with the best brains, Satish (thankfully for him LOL, the writers must now concentrate in finding the hot girlfriend for him Smile).Many say its Vaishali's call to make , not ARMAN's .I disagree with them and agree with u here . Archana HERSELF took this rsponsibility on HER head by taking her sister to HER HOME instead of dropping her at their parent's place . Well now FACE the responsibility .......show the mturity of an Elder sister . All she has done is threaten Madhuri to leave Pune and told her sister to bottle it all up so Mommy isnt WORRIED . What rubbish .

I didn't know Manav's picture with prostitutes made Archana doubt him without talking to him OuchConfused. She knows him this much? Why he didn't explain? Was it very compromising picture??? How come? ... I think he is very simple, honest and clear man (yes ofcourse stupid too) ... What went onnnnnn when I was in Polonia Embarrassed!!! It is so strange, the news which comes suddenly of the past, like this one LOLHe tried to many many times , she just did not listen . Finally it reached divorce point.

Cat Eyes, Fatman all are so focused Clap. Evil, reckless, and stupid in the long run they are, but still, being focuses is surely a set attribute.

Savita is surely unfortunate with her husband. She is unfortunate with everyone it seem. But there comes the scenario where she must think WHY she is so unfortunate? Little things can change a person's world! Smile

Utopia and Manav, Archana: Being positive is one thing, being blind is another.

LOL

bee5

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Now Umi I am scared of one thing .Even if Dharmus truth comes out .........the fury against this insult that the Karanjkar sisters gave her will be so great that She May belive son only and refuse to believe Vaishali .

I too think in the same line Di. when vaishali knows about the truth itself ,if she has confronted Dharmesh in front of his aai,then surely everything would be in favour of vaishu.

But vaishu has stretched it so long with so many (lies from dharemsh side) and not telling truth from vaishu side. And finally this behaviour of ignoring her Saas to the most.

In friday epi teself ,when vaishu said your son is the wrong one, then the Marwadian didn't accept and said you did all with this bad person(manav) and blaming my son.

So after this insult ,I too didn't think she will easily accept what vaishu said and accept vaishu finally.

But then as per promo,if all of them come to Know,then surely Dharmesh mom too as to accept and believe this na. so we have to see how it unfolds.

One thing I am finally relieved is  ,Thank God ,atleast next week Dharmu sachaai will be out, already vaishu as vacated archu's house  and  is in her maternal home
and hoping that Now it will be savita's track with ARMAN.

Edited by umayal - 05 March 2011 at 8:03am

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bee5

In all that BIG tamasha between Vaishu, Archu, Manav & Vaishu's Saas ... 

- no one .. no one of those 3 intelligent people thought they are still aiding Dharmesh in his harkat.

- Not one of those 3 thought that telling saas is the most intelligent thing. - Not one of those 3 thought, it is Dharmesh's mom and not their own mom (Sulo) to whom they needn't hide the truth.

- Not one of those 3 thought telling the truth will atleast bring the Marwadin on their side.

I have to garland these 3 intelligent folks of the PR land, one each for Archu, Manav & Vaishu.

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL U made my coffe break

LuvSSeverbee5

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Hi Kool, how is everything ..
I am super excited about the weekend.Starting a new embroidery project for  my dining table ....Dancing

Also going out for Hakka chinese with kids and sister and sister in law .....Cool

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hai Tanya Di. Smile

Your weekend Plans are Cool.Cool
Enjoy Di. Smile

Tanyaz

Go to top